Page 27 of 35 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2-16: Iris/Dragon Village [FIRST POST UPDATED 10/1]

hahahah Haxorus in the wild! XD

Woah tons of dragons! It would be cool if that Druddigon belongs to that Dragon trainer in ep 28 or something like that.

I dont get the surprised Haxorous in the wild comment...

We saw that back in the first episode we saw the village, Haxorous and Fraxure were there.

This is the village of dragons for some reason, dragons live there.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Filb preview for anybody who wants to see it.

http://filb.de/anime/bw2/016
    Its look like Shobu just not only a girl , But a pretty Cute girl.
    Good !!!
    Now I don't have to worry about Ash get his butt kick by another guy who is in love with Iris .

Hmmmmm.....Dragonite is STILL DISOBEDIENT is he? WHO USES THUNDERPUNCH ON DRAGON POKEMON WHEN YOU HAVE TWO SUPER EFFECTIVE MOVES?

I think Dragonite is STILL going to be a bit unruly until he gets his arse handed to him by the wild Haxorus, wild Hydreigon and/or Drayden's Haxorus.

Shobu looks cute.

WHERE IS EXCADRILL AND EMOLGA? No good role for them I guess.

Axew is Axew. meh

Fraxure looks less creepy than I see it in the games.....then again it is sleeping so we have yet to see a Fraxure in battle......

The elder will judge ALL of Iris Pokemon I hope and maybe tells Iris to TRAIN the little luggage in her hair......

The evolution looks nice as usual.

Another Iris episode about Dragons is alright I guess. Better than doing completely nothing.

Nothing to really excite as we know what will happen at the end..... well except for that wild Haxorus beating up Dragonite I guess.
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

Axew please don't evolve Fraxure looks creepy, Nice jab from Haxorus!! Dragon boxing match xD The episode looks good!!

Looks really good, I'm excited!!!

I hope Dragonite trying to stop Hydreigon is coming from Iris's orders. I really want it to obey her already T.T

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Looks really good, I'm excited!!!

I hope Dragonite trying to stop Hydreigon is coming from Iris's orders. I really want it to obey her already T.T
    I don't think so. By looking at how Hydreigon was scared by him, it seems that Dragonite attacked it by his own. I have the feeling that Dragonite is still disobedient in this episode. Wonder if he'll stay the same for the battle against Drayden...
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    I don't think so. By looking at how Hydreigon was scared by him, it seems that Dragonite attacked it by his own. I have the feeling that Dragonite is still disobedient in this episode. Wonder if he'll stay the same for the battle against Drayden...
    It's 50/50 for me. I can easily see Iris telling Dragonite to stop Hydreigon or like you said, it attacks simply because it doesn't like the species. We know Elder has a moment with Dragonite, so I could possibly see Elder recommending having a sparing match with one of the Haxorus's in the village, thus explaining that fight scene we saw.

I was really hoping for an Axew battle here

Really don't think I'm gonna bother with this episode
    Last edited by AceDetective; 18th October 2012 at 6:12 PM.

im not sure which pokemon is evolving is it zwelious
    Last edited by Sushi; 18th October 2012 at 7:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by destimon pokeruction View Post
    im not sure which pokemon is evolving is it zwelious
    Yes, it turns into the Hydreigon that goes nuts because it was shocked by its evolution.
    Last edited by Sushi; 18th October 2012 at 7:18 PM.

Seeing Fraxure made me want Axew to evolve even more but I fear its going to be a mix of Dawn and May. They don't want to evolve him because his evolutions are ugly but they will but not until she leaves so she doesn't have an overpowered pokemon on the team (that ship has sailed with Dragonite).

Since when is Fraxure overpowered? It's not even that good of a dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Since when is Fraxure overpowered?
    Idk it may be to the writers seeing as how Dragon-types are so hard to evolve in the anime as well.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Idk it may be to the writers seeing as how Dragon-types are so hard to evolve in the anime as well.
    Well dragons are hard to evovle, but the reason for Axew's non evolution is lack of experience in battling (and other factors in real life as well).

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Seeing Fraxure made me want Axew to evolve even more but I fear its going to be a mix of Dawn and May. They don't want to evolve him because his evolutions are ugly but they will but not until she leaves so she doesn't have an overpowered pokemon on the team (that ship has sailed with Dragonite).
    Evolutions for dragon Pokemon being ugly shouldn't be the only reason why he shouldn't evolve. Dragon pokemon are still awesome and dragonite isn't all that cute either. I can't wait to see Fraxture if it ever comes to that.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    Axew please don't evolve Fraxure looks creepy, Nice jab from Haxorus!! Dragon boxing match xD The episode looks good!!
    YEASH! Someone realizes Fraxure is creepy! Yet I want Axew to evolve...
    what a predictament.

I hope Haxorus and Hydreigon knock some sense into Dragonite.
    STOP THUNDERPUNCHING THINGS THAT RESIST IT! You are not that good.

Maybe the elder gives Dragonite a bad reading and he tries to show off his strength against some dragons like Charizard in the Charific Valley and get beat up all the time..... forcing him to obey iris or else
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

*Watches preview* Another episode, another Hydreigon appearing to fight Dragonite. I don't like the character of the day, mostly because she seems redundant; isn't this supposed to be Iris's episode where we learn more about her life in the Village of Dragons? Why do we need to watch yet another Dragon Pokemon trainer when we already have Iris?

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    *Watches preview* Another episode, another Hydreigon appearing to fight Dragonite. I don't like the character of the day, mostly because she seems redundant; isn't this supposed to be Iris's episode where we learn more about her life in the Village of Dragons? Why do we need to watch yet another Dragon Pokemon trainer when we already have Iris?
    There is nothing wrong with seeing other dragon trainers other than Iris all the time. It makes it seem like no other trainers carry dragons but her and she only has two. I don't mind the character of the day. Hell, I'll even settle to see Emmy again.

My ideal battle ever!

Why do we need to watch yet another Dragon Pokemon trainer when we already have Iris?
    ... Because this is the Dragon Village

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    ... Because this is the Dragon Village
    Right. Honestly I'm glad to see more Dragon trainers.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    There is nothing wrong with seeing other dragon trainers other than Iris all the time. It makes it seem like no other trainers carry dragons but her and she only has two. I don't mind the character of the day. Hell, I'll even settle to see Emmy again.
    But aren't we getting Drayden in a few episodes? It just seems redundant to have yet another Dragon trainer who will have little to no importance. I mean it's not like Shobu will suddenly be the key to unlocking Dragonite's true potential; that's what Drayden is for. I eagerly await the King of Dragons. Shobu is just the low-calorie appetizer.

But aren't we getting Drayden in a few episodes? It just seems redundant to have yet another Dragon trainer who will have little to no importance. I mean it's not like Shobu will suddenly be the key to unlocking Axew's or Dragonite's true potential; that's what Drayden is for. I eagerly await the King of Dragons. Shobu is just the low-calorie appetizer.
    Iris isn't the only one who trains Dragon types, same with trainers who soley train a type.

Quote Originally Posted by Groundedshock View Post
    YEASH! Someone realizes Fraxure is creepy! Yet I want Axew to evolve...
    what a predictament.

I hope Haxorus and Hydreigon knock some sense into Dragonite.
    STOP THUNDERPUNCHING THINGS THAT RESIST IT! You are not that good.

Maybe the elder gives Dragonite a bad reading and he tries to show off his strength against some dragons like Charizard in the Charific Valley and get beat up all the time..... forcing him to obey iris or else
    Your attitude against Dragonite is pretty disgusting. Hoping a pokemon gets hurt shows you have some things to work out.

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    Emmy was not a dragon trainer. She owned one dragon which was given to her by her dad. She was a pretty boring character.

Quote Originally Posted by Groundedshock View Post
    YEASH! Someone realizes Fraxure is creepy!

I found Fraxure cute.... ._.;
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Page 27 of 35 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast