Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: November Plot

Default November Plot

Sorry that I'm still sluggish in my Pokespecial work on the site for the BW series.

Picked up both Pokemon Fan and Ichiban November issue. For Ichiban, Black and White arrive at the scene where Alder is battling N. Bouffalent, Escavaliar and Vanilluxe are already down. Accelgor manages to knock out Archeops , and everyone expect N to use Zekrom next. As Zekrom looms over the field, Blacks Light Stone reacts and Reshiram appears. However, it suddenly retreats again after a glare from Zekrom (?maybe becoz Black isn't ready or deteremined yet). N decides to continue with Zorua and Gigi instead, and with Zorua's decoy, Gigi knocks out Accelgor with a fire attack, making Alder the loser.

N wants to know how White feels about Gigi beating the Champion, and wonders if she wants it back to the show biz. However, White replies that she will let Gigi decide whatever she wants to do. N likes her answer and claims that they are not enemies because they both know how to listen to a Pokemon's wants (he also acknowledges Servine's trust in White, who has now evolved into a Serperior). Black is upset that N is trying to befriend White, and at that time, Prof. Cedric Juniper appears, bringing with him a Samurott. Black asks where the Samurott comes from, but Cedric says he will explain later. Now, the three fully evolved starters should try to defeat N, and get him to tell them where the Gymleaders are held captive...

================

For the 'special' 15-year commemorative chapter, it's actually the prologue of the next series, B2W2. The main character here is Hugh the rival (yes, he is named Hugh), and the chapter deals with his backstory of how Team Plasma stole his sister's Purrloin. Hugh got the Purrloin from a painter, and plans it as a gift for his sister's birthday. He has trouble taming the mischievous Pokemon, and fails to get it back into its Pokeball, so he has to give it gift wrapping Purrloin in ribbons directly. Fortunately, his sister likes it and the Purrloin listens to her.

We see Ghetsis introducing N to the other Sages, explaining his scheme of liberating Pokemon from human. He bestows upon individual missions to each Sage (which corresponds to their deeds in BW, like the Vicitni / Kami Trio / Relic Castle roles).

Anyway, Hugh owns a Trapinch and tries to get into training with his sister's Purrloin. However, they are intercepted by Team Plasma, who commands a Frillish and a Deino. TP snatches Purrloin from them at the end, and also severely wounds Hugh. This seeds his hatred for the organization. We learn at the end of the chapter that this happens 3 years before Team Plasma formally takes action (so I guess this backstory is three years before BW, wherever B2W2 is set in the manga).

=============================

So the writers managed to get Samurott into action too. Wonder where it came from.

Coronis~

Myths of the Pokemon world. Created just for fun :)

Wow, even Ichiban had.

Cool XD

3 years before BW?

so, this will corresponding the Japanese Wiki recorded, this things happened BW2 5 years ago with the games.
    Last edited by e9310103838; 19th September 2012 at 6:48 PM.

Cool! I hope for pics from the BW2 preview chapter soon.

I wonder if BW2 saga will revolve mainly around Neo-Plasma and Hugh's revenge or if PWT will be heavily featured as well.

The chapter may be never-tankobonned. But again, "Escape" was going to be never-tankobonned as well.
    After 12 years of being a Pokemon fan, I'm officially quitting the fandom. This is not a rage quit and it has nothing to do with the Pokemon franchise. It's also NOT a sudden decision - I've planned it for months but I decided to stay a true, active Pokemon fan until the very last day. The reason for my leave is the fact that I'm starting my studies at the Uni and I decided that it's a perfect moment to move on with my life. I'll never forget all these awesome years and Pokemon will always be a part of my childhood memories. Goodbye friends! Thank you.

And if I'm ever back, I'm never back for good.

Finaaaaaaaaaally.

Samurott! God, I've been waiting for ages for one to show up.

So, Hugh is Hugh? Considering he get's a chapter to himself, I doubt he'll suffer the Bianca and Cheren fate.

So excited

Finally BW2 is coming ><" and Samurott too ><"

Guys! I found pictures! Give me a minute and they'll be posted!

And here they are!

Yaay.
    Last edited by lolipiece; 19th September 2012 at 10:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Guys! I found pictures! Give me a minute and they'll be posted!

And here they are!

Yaay.
    Cool. I'll be looking foward to the BW2 arc of the manga.

Oh if only Bianca was Samurott's trainer. She sure got screwed out of that deal, but anyway I'm surprised it was Gigi who delivers the final blow to Alder's Pokemon. That back stabbing porker just made a name for itself. Anyway the BW chapter sounds epic and I look forward to hearing more about it. Starters vs N eh?

And the BW2 chapter is about to start. I wonder if Hugh will have a burning desire to kill Team Plasma in a similar fashion to Silver with Team Rocket. Obviously for different reason's of course.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

WTF did that grunt just steal the Purloin by catching its ball before its trainer did? Daaaaaaang.
    Where'd I put my mallet?

Quote Originally Posted by Coronis View Post
    Sorry that I'm still sluggish in my Pokespecial work on the site for the BW series.

Picked up both Pokemon Fan and Ichiban November issue. For Ichiban, Black and White arrive at the scene where Alder is battling N. Bouffalent, Escavaliar and Vanilluxe are already down. Accelgor manages to knock out Archeops , and everyone expect N to use Zekrom next. As Zekrom looms over the field, Blacks Light Stone reacts and Reshiram appears. However, it suddenly retreats again after a glare from Zekrom (?maybe becoz Black isn't ready or deteremined yet). N decides to continue with Zorua and Gigi instead, and with Zorua's decoy, Gigi knocks out Accelgor with a fire attack, making Alder the loser.

N wants to know how White feels about Gigi beating the Champion, and wonders if she wants it back to the show biz. However, White replies that she will let Gigi decide whatever she wants to do. N likes her answer and claims that they are not enemies because they both know how to listen to a Pokemon's wants (he also acknowledges Servine's trust in White, who has now evolved into a Serperior). Black is upset that N is trying to befriend White, and at that time, Prof. Cedric Juniper appears, bringing with him a Samurott. Black asks where the Samurott comes from, but Cedric says he will explain later. Now, the three fully evolved starters should try to defeat N, and get him to tell them where the Gymleaders are held captive...

================

For the 'special' 15-year commemorative chapter, it's actually the prologue of the next series, B2W2. The main character here is Hugh the rival (yes, he is named Hugh), and the chapter deals with his backstory of how Team Plasma stole his sister's Purrloin. Hugh got the Purrloin from a painter, and plans it as a gift for his sister's birthday. He has trouble taming the mischievous Pokemon, and fails to get it back into its Pokeball, so he has to give it gift wrapping Purrloin in ribbons directly. Fortunately, his sister likes it and the Purrloin listens to her.

We see Ghetsis introducing N to the other Sages, explaining his scheme of liberating Pokemon from human. He bestows upon individual missions to each Sage (which corresponds to their deeds in BW, like the Vicitni / Kami Trio / Relic Castle roles).

Anyway, Hugh owns a Trapinch and tries to get into training with his sister's Purrloin. However, they are intercepted by Team Plasma, who commands a Frillish and a Deino. TP snatches Purrloin from them at the end, and also severely wounds Hugh. This seeds his hatred for the organization. We learn at the end of the chapter that this happens 3 years before Team Plasma formally takes action (so I guess this backstory is three years before BW, wherever B2W2 is set in the manga).

=============================

So the writers managed to get Samurott into action too. Wonder where it came from.

Coronis~
    Yeah! Finally we'll see White battling with Serperior! About time. And we see the preview of BW2 already? Awesome! Hey lolipiece, can you find the pics of N interacting with White too?

Wait, so Hugh has a Trapinch?

Yay. That means the best Dragon-type, Flygon, goes to a character with importance.

Wait, how old is Hugh's sister in the games? Because she seems the same age if not a year younger than him. I thought she was much younger than him.

Quote Originally Posted by Kariris View Post
    Yeah! Finally we'll see White battling with Serperior! About time. And we see the preview of BW2 already? Awesome! Hey lolipiece, can you find the pics of N interacting with White too?
    I can't find what I don't know exists.

They never posted anything for Corocoro. I guess when it comes out officially tomorrow.
    Last edited by lolipiece; 19th September 2012 at 11:58 PM.

Why do I have the feeling Hugh's getting Cheren's Pokedex?

And his Samurott while were at it. (The dexholders are based on the nameable characters, and Hugh is nameable in the games... If I remember right.)

Oh wow, that BW2 looks like it's going to be awesome. It's interesting that it focuses on Hugh, and not Kyouhei/Mei.

And where did you guys get the idea that the 15th Anniversary was going to be a "special" Red chapter? Just speculation?

Banner and art by me.

Wait a second, that Painter was talking about an unmanned Gym.

Could that be the Aspertia Gym he's talking about?

Wait a second, that Painter was talking about an unmanned Gym.

Could that be the Aspertia Gym he's talking about?
    Maybe. Since they are in Aspertia City after all...

Quote Originally Posted by Kariris View Post
    Maybe. Since they are in Aspertia City after all...
    For all we know, they could have moved.

But since Hugh explicitly states he's from Aspertia in these pics, guess not.

http://twitpic.com/awfiaw/full
    http://twitpic.com/awfimi/full

I'm pretty excited to see this. It looks like the B2W2 arc might be a bit of a departure from usual.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Wait...

I just remembered.

Green and Silver had that flashback chapter that almost never got put into volume format.

I hope that this doesn't suffer the fate that chapter almost did.

Ohhh my gosh BW2! *squee* Hugh looks so cute!

I want to read that new BW chapter really badly. It sounds so good. :O

Finaaaaaaaaaally.

Samurott! God, I've been waiting for ages for one to show up.

So, Hugh is Hugh? Considering he get's a chapter to himself, I doubt he'll suffer the Bianca and Cheren fate.

But he has a exclusive Pokedex in games......

Wait...

I just remembered.

Green and Silver had that flashback chapter that almost never got put into volume format.

I hope that this doesn't suffer the fate that chapter almost did.

No, it is included in Vol.22.

Accurate to say, it is not originally scheduled to be included.

However, taking into account this may be BW2 prolog,

this will be long time after......

Quote Originally Posted by e9310103838 View Post

No, it is included in Vol.22.

Accurate to say, it is not originally scheduled to be included.

However, taking into account this may be BW2 prolog,

this will be long time after......
    But that's what I did say...

But that's what I did say...
    Sorry, I misunderstood what you mean......

OMG Thanks a lot Coronis and lolipiece. Hugh looks so cute as a kid BW2 arc looks so awesome @.@. So Cheren will give his Pokedex to Hue and in some way he'll get Samurott. I wanna know much more about the new arc.

Too bad no Red special chapter, but the BW2 prologue makes it up for it. :3

By the way I can totally see how the roles will be divided between characters in BW2 saga.
    Hugh = villain plot
    Kyouhei = PokeWood
    Mei = World Tournament

Yeah, Kyouhei's and Mei's roles may be switched but since Black was doing the Gyms in BW and White was doing the "other things", then I predict a Trainer girl and sidequest boy this time.

Sounds like an action-packed and potential-filled saga. But again, it may get ruined in a similar manner to HGSS, that would be sad.
    After 12 years of being a Pokemon fan, I'm officially quitting the fandom. This is not a rage quit and it has nothing to do with the Pokemon franchise. It's also NOT a sudden decision - I've planned it for months but I decided to stay a true, active Pokemon fan until the very last day. The reason for my leave is the fact that I'm starting my studies at the Uni and I decided that it's a perfect moment to move on with my life. I'll never forget all these awesome years and Pokemon will always be a part of my childhood memories. Goodbye friends! Thank you.

And if I'm ever back, I'm never back for good.

I still dont think they will use new characters for Mei and Kyouhei. I think they will just use Black/White in B2/W2 Outfitts.
    And White/Mei will own Pokéwood, because Elesa already told her she would be a very good producer back than in nimbasa city.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast