Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: November Plot

I already like the looks of this chapter. I hope its all about Hugh because it will be doing something any pokemon manga has done, follow the rival's story and not the player character. I kinda don't like the name Hugh, but seeing as they didn't really have any other game to name him after in Gen V, i guess its OK. I really hope he gets Samurott because Hugh was my favorite rival, and Oshawott is my fav Unova starter. Im also curious as to how Samurott got with Cedric, maybe it's Bianca's, but im not really sure.

Quote Originally Posted by iml908 View Post
    Im also curious as to how Samurott got with Cedric, maybe it's Bianca's, but im not really sure.
    Personally, it'd been better if Bianca gave her own Samurott to Black for good luck.

You got that right! The Legend of Korra is returning on October 3rd! Mark your calendars!

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamingflower View Post
    OMG Thanks a lot Coronis and lolipiece. Hugh looks so cute as a kid BW2 arc looks so awesome @.@. So Cheren will give his Pokedex to Hue and in some way he'll get Samurott. I wanna know much more about the new arc.

Too bad no Red special chapter, but the BW2 prologue makes it up for it. :3
    Why people insist so much in Red chapter anyway? Nostalgia?
    "My underrated tastes are no fun at all. However that's how I am. Peace."

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    Personally, it'd been better if Bianca gave her own Samurott to Black for good luck.
    That would be horribly heartless. Bianca loved her little Oshawott. To see her give it away would be so out of character. It's bad enough she lost her Dexholder title, I would hate to see her lose anything else.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Since Hugh remains Hugh, the odds of Black and White changing clothes just got smaller.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Since Hugh remains Hugh, the odds of Black and White changing clothes just got smaller.
    Why are the odds smaller?

Quote Originally Posted by iml908 View Post
    Why are the odds smaller?
    I'd like to know too...

I'm still guessing that Hugh will be the third Dexholder along with Black and White (Who I still think will just change clothes, but I can be wrong,) and get an Oshawott somehow... But we'll see.

Also, has Dewott been shown? There's Samurott, but...

Hmm... Samurott.... This may mean two things: 1. Black, White, and Hugh are the Pokedex holders and have Emboar, Serperior, and Samurott while N, Bianca, and Cheren have Tepig, Oshawott, and Snivy 2. Samurott originally belonged to N and N joins Black and White as Pokedex holders while Hugh, Mei, and Kyohei get the unevolved starters from N, Biance, and Cheren and become a second set of Pokedex holders.

Either way I cannot wait to see how the writer manages starter balance, Pokedex holders, and Black 2 and White 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Bionickai001 View Post
    Hmm... Samurott.... This may mean two things: 1. Black, White, and Hugh are the Pokedex holders and have Emboar, Serperior, and Samurott while N, Bianca, and Cheren have Tepig, Oshawott, and Snivy 2. Samurott originally belonged to N and N joins Black and White as Pokedex holders while Hugh, Mei, and Kyohei get the unevolved starters from N, Biance, and Cheren and become a second set of Pokedex holders.

Either way I cannot wait to see how the writer manages starter balance, Pokedex holders, and Black 2 and White 2.
    N hates the Pokedex. He would never want to be a Dex holder.

And he's an antagonist. Those never get (real) dexes.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    That would be horribly heartless. Bianca loved her little Oshawott. To see her give it away would be so out of character. It's bad enough she lost her Dexholder title, I would hate to see her lose anything else.
    Okay, fine. Bad idea.

You got that right! The Legend of Korra is returning on October 3rd! Mark your calendars!

Why do some people still think Black and White will end up wearing Kyouhei and Mei's outfits? It doesn't make any sense, especially since     Spoiler:- BW2 spoiler I guess?:

Quote Originally Posted by Yuppirox View Post
    Why do some people still think Black and White will end up wearing Kyouhei and Mei's outfits? It doesn't make any sense, especially since     Spoiler:- BW2 spoiler I guess?:
    ... That never happens in the games.

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

Quote Originally Posted by Honeyichigo View Post
    ... That never happens in the games.
    ...Really? I could have sworn I read something about the BW protag looking for N. Maybe it was mentioned by another character. My apologies then, but my point still stands that they are different people and thus have no reason to share outfits.

http://twitpic.com/awqliz/full
    http://twitpic.com/awqly8/full

...Really? I could have sworn I read something about the BW protag looking for N. Maybe it was mentioned by another character. My apologies then, but my point still stands that they are different people and thus have no reason to share outfits.
    Because that totally stopped Crys from wearing Lyra's clothes.

Spoiler:- Moo.:
    Last edited by lolipiece; 22nd September 2012 at 2:55 AM.

If I remember correctly, it was the Hilbert's and hilda's mom that states that they went looking for N in a different region. (Should of just stayed here damnit. He came back XD)

and someone please tell me what lyra did that was so different then kris...:/...
    She was a new design from what I remember, and HGSS writes over GSC, it isn't a sequel, but a remake. Heck, I sometimes think that because "Gold" didn't get an offical name like Kris did, they just decided to retcon it or something and just pretend like Lyra was always there.
    Mei/kyouhei are from a sequel to black and white, not a remake of the same game, there is no "over-writing" there.

Sorry, I do want my mei to appear in the manga so...blegh. XD

Aside from that, Hugh (Hyu damnit, I sitll think of him as Hyu!) looks adorible in this. I agree, yamamoto did a great job.

AND OMIGOD FOR ONCE MANGA-N MADE ME SMILE SWEETLY LIKE HIS GAME COUNTER-PART DID INSTEAD OF GETTING CREEPED OUT. This is great <3...
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

N hates the Pokedex. He would never want to be a Dex holder.

And he's an antagonist. Those never get (real) dexes.

And Samurott has not been confirmed that it is Hugh's......

Oh......

This is absolutely intentional.

N's smile looks awful......lol

Because that totally stopped Crys from wearing Lyra's clothes.
    Crystal = Lyra. Hilbert/Hilda =/= Kyouhei/Mei. Just as Pika-Pika-Red said, HGSS was a remake whereas BW2 are direct sequels - it's a completely different situation.

N's smile... is this the scene where he tries to "befriend" White or something? I can't read it. ;_;

N's smile... is this the scene where he tries to "befriend" White or something? I can't read it. ;_;
    He says that he transcended the Champion.

I really like the Hugh chapter. He's adorable! Hugh seems to be 8 years old at the most, so that means he's much younger than Black and White.

Crystal = Lyra. Hilbert/Hilda =/= Kyouhei/Mei. Just as Pika-Pika-Red said, HGSS was a remake whereas BW2 are direct sequels - it's a completely different situation.
    Regardless, there's no reason why they can't make them the same.

Need I remind everyone that this manga turned Koga, Surge, and Sabrina into Team Rocket members, made Pryce evil, killed Arche and Maxie. Etc, etc.

It makes several deviations from the games. This isn't impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by img
    He's saying he surpassed the Champion.

Quote Originally Posted by knux-the-killer View Post
    Why people insist so much in Red chapter anyway? Nostalgia?
    That too, but maybe people are also hoping that Kusaka will reveal something about Red's family and past.

I also agree with lolipiece. it's Kusaka we're talking about. He decided that Hyu will be the one representing BW2 so why would he add 2 more main characters? For what purpose? I don't think he'll do another get all the 8 badges for the Pokemon league, since that unnecessary. White will be the one creating Pokemon league, just like with Pokemon musicals, thought they could also search for N in the main time. There's no need for other new protagonist.
    Last edited by Dreamingflower; 21st September 2012 at 7:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ReiZerou View Post
    He says that he transcended the Champion.

I really like the Hugh chapter. He's adorable! Hugh seems to be 8 years old at the most, so that means he's much younger than Black and White.

This means that their mode of get along will be different with games.

And Hugh's personality seems similar with games in this manga......

35) Black vs Syla part 2/ Gym Leaders vs Shadow Triad part 1
    -
    42) Black and White reuinte
    -
    44) Black at the Mistralton Cave part 1
    45) Black at the Mistralton Cave part 2
    I suppose the Mistralton Cave chapters aren't part of the continuity anymore, at least the way they are now. Although Goura has evolved, White is still in the Subway with Jessica, Brav and Amanda as a Servine, and next she will fight the Bosses. So the chapters should probably be ???. This manga really shouldn't be published out of order.

Also, hint hint, you have a couple of typos that keep dragging along. It's really great that you update that list btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamingflower View Post
    That too, but may people are also hoping that Kusaka will reveal something about Red's family and past.
    How exactly relevant would be Red's past and family at this point? The manga started with him like, dunno, +10 years ago so what's the point to talk about something that doesn't matter anymore? No offense, but compared with others latter protagonists, Red's past does nothing with the story. He was just some arrogant brat who thought was invincible prior to the events of the first chapter. Don't take me wrong, I know he's the top dex holder and stuff but I just think he got enough development and there's no need for more. Unless the dex holders gather up all again, but there's no need to focus only on him when there's nothing left.
    "My underrated tastes are no fun at all. However that's how I am. Peace."

Regardless, there's no reason why they can't make them the same.

Need I remind everyone that this manga turned Koga, Surge, and Sabrina into Team Rocket members, made Pryce evil, killed Arche and Maxie. Etc, etc.

It makes several deviations from the games. This isn't impossible.
    Not trying to say it won't :P. I just find that the lyra and kris example doesn't make much sense to compare in this. (I've seen it used quite a few times...I kinda like to refute it. ._...)

Well we'll see I guess, but I do want to see Mei here. lol
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by knux-the-killer View Post
    How exactly relevant would be Red's past and family at this point? The manga started with him like, dunno, +10 years ago so what's the point to talk about something that doesn't matter anymore? No offense, but compared with others latter protagonists, Red's past does nothing with the story. He was just some arrogant brat who thought was invincible prior to the events of the first chapter. Don't take me wrong, I know he's the top dex holder and stuff but I just think he got enough development and there's no need for more. Unless the dex holders gather up all again, but there's no need to focus only on him when there's nothing left.
    The special chapter doesn't need to be part of the story. It could be a side story and people can be curious. It's been a year since the results of the poll and I am sure a lot of people are still curious about that special chapter. We mostly see the dexowners battle against the evil organisations.

Quote Originally Posted by Pika-Pika-Red View Post
    Not trying to say it won't :P. I just find that the lyra and kris example doesn't make much sense to compare in this. (I've seen it used quite a few times...I kinda like to refute it. ._...)

Well we'll see I guess, but I do want to see Mei here. lol
    It's only been used 2 times. Can you give other reasons why you think Mei and Kyouhei will make an appearance?
    Last edited by Dreamingflower; 21st September 2012 at 7:42 PM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast