Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: November Plot

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamingflower View Post

It's only been used 2 times. Can you give other reasons why you think Mei and Kyouhei will make an appearance?
    I never said specificly here did I? :P. I've heard it other places. enough that I usually want to prove it wrong :/...

Once again, even though I do want Mei and kyouhei to appear, I only commented on the comparison. I haven't stated it isn't going happen. I just wanted Mei and kyouhei to come. :/...
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Just a wierd thought, but what if the Purloin N used was the one that was stolen from Hugh.

Quote Originally Posted by ReiZerou View Post
    I suppose the Mistralton Cave chapters aren't part of the continuity anymore, at least the way they are now. Although Goura has evolved, White is still in the Subway with Jessica, Brav and Amanda as a Servine, and next she will fight the Bosses. So the chapters should probably be ???. This manga really shouldn't be published out of order.

Also, hint hint, you have a couple of typos that keep dragging along. It's really great that you update that list btw.
    Yes, but I just remembered: Black meets Cedric for the first time in those chapters. So, it does take place before.

Quote Originally Posted by iml908 View Post
    Just a wierd thought, but what if the Purloin N used was the one that was stolen from Hugh.
    Impossible. N's gimmick is that he enlists wild Pokemon to join him.

He'd probably know if it was taken by TP.

And besides, in the games     Spoiler:- text:

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Impossible. N's gimmick is that he enlists wild Pokemon to join him.

He'd probably know if it was taken by TP.
    Gigi wasn't a wild Pokémon. He can make other exceptions. I think it would be a good plot twist, but sadly that Purrloin doesn't seem to be around N anymore.

I just noticed something about the Special Hugh chapter. The announcer at Hugh's sister's birthday is clearly the same guy who hosted the Pokémon Musical. You think they just hired him for the party or he's their dad?

I'm quite sure that Samurott belongs to Hugh and he's going to join the fight any time now. It takes a long time to evolve the starters.
    Last edited by ReiZerou; 22nd September 2012 at 1:08 PM.

Maybe the Purrloin was given to N to get him started. You know, just in case the wild Pokemon he enlisted gave him a rough time. I'm just saying...

You got that right! The Legend of Korra is returning on October 3rd! Mark your calendars!

Quote Originally Posted by ReiZerou View Post
    I just noticed something about the Special Hugh chapter. The announcer at Hugh's sister's birthday is clearly the same guy who hosted the Pokémon Musical. You think they just hired him for the party or he's their dad?
    The guy appeared in volume 1......

He is also a lot of matchs host.

Quote Originally Posted by e9310103838 View Post
    The guy appeared in volume 1......

He is also a lot of matchs host.
    Oh, right. So he goes that far. That guy must really like his job if he travels to every region just to host something, be it a massive musical or a small birthday party.

XD yeah be it cycling races, swimming contests, pokemon contests or musicals. Well he did said something like that in the RS arc. That makes him more funny XD

Wait a minute...if Hugh is becoming a main character...and be given a Pokedex... and isn't named after a game...is there hope for Wally now in the RSE remakes to become a main character?

Wait a minute...if Hugh is becoming a main character...and be given a Pokedex... and isn't named after a game...is there hope for Wally now in the RSE remakes to become a main character?
    That's IF there are RSE remakes. Maybe there will, maybe there won't. Though I could see Wally's character being redeemed in such a possible chapter, we can only dream for now.

You got that right! The Legend of Korra is returning on October 3rd! Mark your calendars!

No. Different situation.

Wally can't be named, Hugh can.

Since there is no games left to give a name for him, they had no choice but to call him Hugh. And besides, they could always change it.

Maybe Hugh's last name is Gray related. Greystone?

I don't see how since they already gave up Wally's Pokedex and starter to another character.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    No. Different situation.

Wally can't be named, Hugh can.

Since there is no games left to give a name for him, they had no choice but to call him Hugh. And besides, they could always change it.
    The "can't be named" part could easily be changed in a remake if they ever decide to to one. But given that Emerald has already been used, I think the only way to turn Mitsuru in a Zukan (Dex) owner would be if a remake revealed his family name as "Emerald".

You know what, when I saw Hue's sister, at first I thought she was a young Fuuro (Skyla) because of that "Gym Leader" talk. It took me some seconds to notice my mistake.

About that Daikenki (Samurott), maybe it's actually Bel's? Or Araragi (father)'s? I believe we'll have three sets of starters by the end of BW2 if they don't have Black and White wear Kyouhei and Mei's clothes, and the starters for the BW2 trio will be children of BW's two sets, but I couldn't think of who would have the second Mijumaru (Oshawott) line Pokémon to allow this to happen. Having it be Araragi father works as a solution.
    Anime... PAAWAA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by G-SANtos View Post
    The "can't be named" part could easily be changed in a remake if they ever decide to to one. But given that Emerald has already been used, I think the only way to turn Mitsuru in a Zukan (Dex) owner would be if a remake revealed his family name as "Emerald".

You know what, when I saw Hue's sister, at first I thought she was a young Fuuro (Skyla) because of that "Gym Leader" talk. It took me some seconds to notice my mistake.

About that Daikenki (Samurott), maybe it's actually Bel's? Or Araragi (father)'s? I believe we'll have three sets of starters by the end of BW2 if they don't have Black and White wear Kyouhei and Mei's clothes, and the starters for the BW2 trio will be children of BW's two sets, but I couldn't think of who would have the second Mijumaru (Oshawott) line Pokémon to allow this to happen. Having it be Araragi father works as a solution.
    I don't see why it can't belong to Cedric.

Last time I checked, Professors just give these out. They aren't available only to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Flintoff Cypress View Post
    Another thought: Ignoring the fact that they're based on the game titles, the Dexholders' names are offshoots of colors (Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum obvious stretches and/or exceptions). Hugh, being based on "Hue", is color related and thus still valid in the naming scheme. Kyouhei and Mei's names aren't as connected to color (they mean "resonance", so it's a stretch), and that could be the basis if Kusaka chooses to only feature Hugh in B2W2.

Otherwise, he's going to have to get "creative" if he wants Kyouhei and Mei involved.
    Remember that all the game protagonists, with the exceptions of Red and Leaf, have all had default names that were not the same as their Special names. The same could be the case with Kyouhei and Mei, but I do wonder about how awkward Black2 and White2 would sound...

SHINY RAINBOWS BECKON YOU TO THE ARTIST'S CORNER

Trainer Name: Misha
    3DS FC: 5112-3720-5938
    Friend Safari: Fighting; Pancham, Machoke, Hariyama

I feel like that Samurott is Hugh's and somehow his sister get's Gigi or a tepig and we have 2 sets of dexholders Hugh, Black, White and Cheren, Bianca, Hugh's sister

~

I think most likely this time around, since B2W2 broke the mold for the games, there will be 1 set of Pokedex holders but 2 sets of starters (one of which will be evolved and one not).

Holders: Black (Buoh), White (Amanda), Hugh (Samurott, somehow)
    The second set are the unevolved starters: Snivy (Cheren), Gigi (N), Oshawott (Bianca)

Storyline-wise, I think it would be really unwise to make Kyouhei and Mei into new characters because it will really hinder character development. It would be nice if they could just focus on Hugh and have Black/White dressed in new clothing as major supporting characters (their characters are already developed, and White has an obvious segue into PokeStars Studios). But who knows, anything could happen.

Yeah added 2 more dexowners would be too much. the story would be focus on Hue, who's trying to destroy Team Plasma for what they did to his sister. On his way he'll meet the owner of Pokewood, White and Black who are looking for N, or investigating the latest team Plasma incidents.

http://luoqin.tumblr.com/post/321210...photos-with-me

Thank you luo! More images of N at the League!
    Where'd I put my mallet?

Those images just go to show you don't need fully evolved Pokemon to win a league. Gigi is still a backstabbing porker though. Lol Black pulling White away from N makes him look so jealous. I know it's not the case but still.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

N use five Pokemon, Darmanitan, Archeops, Zoroar, Gigi, and Zekrom.

And Alder use only four.

Well, not including Zekrom, this is four Pokémon......

Really interesting to see the preview chapter for the B2W2 arc as the 15th anniversary special chapter. Though this makes me still wonder when that Red special chapter would be out. I would guess that it might even be the final chapter to wrap up the HGSS arc in the final volume of the HGSS arc. Yup, A battle between Gold and Red would be the perfect thing for the special chapter.

Besides, I could actually see that Hugh might be the sole main character for the B2W2 since that it's an odd numbered generation after all. But hey, It's still too early to say that's how it was since that we thought Cheren and Bianca were the main characters of the BW arc when they previewed that arc while the DP arc was still in the midst of being being turned into Volumes.

Smashin' !

Quote Originally Posted by TheViolentTomboy View Post
    http://luoqin.tumblr.com/post/321210...photos-with-me

Thank you luo! More images of N at the League!
    I love the way Black reacts when N wants to befriend White. I get the feeling that if Black and White ever start to date, that Black can be possessive sometimes. XD Kidding.

if I were White, I woudn't want Bubu-chan back that treasonous walking food doesn't deserve it!

Does Black know that White is a Pokedex holder now? I don't recall her ever telling or showing him her Pokedex.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast