Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: November Plot

Quote Originally Posted by iml908 View Post
    Does Black know that White is a Pokedex holder now? I don't recall her ever telling or showing him her Pokedex.
    Oh, yes he knows.

Quote Originally Posted by ReiZerou View Post
    I love Blacks expression there.

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    That's IF there are RSE remakes. Maybe there will, maybe there won't. Though I could see Wally's character being redeemed in such a possible chapter, we can only dream for now.
    I don't understand why you guys want Wally to be a main so much. His body would tear apart if that happens.
    "My underrated tastes are no fun at all. However that's how I am. Peace."

Quote Originally Posted by knux-the-killer View Post
    I don't understand why you guys want Wally to be a main so much. His body would tear apart if that happens.
    Well, maybe not a main char. but a more prominent one would suffice. Especially in the Emerald arc BUT let's not go there for the fifty-millionth time.
    Pokemon: The Black & White Adventure: 14 year old Hilda is a Pokemon Trainer with a secret: she can talk to Pokemon. After setting off into Unova with her starter, she gets involved in the affairs of Team Plasma and becomes acquainted with N, a mysterious guy her age with the exact same abilities as her. While enjoying her life, a tangled web of mystery is weaved around her and the reveal may shock her beyond belief...

Join the adventure by clicking the link above. Read & Review.

Seriously, anyone who remotely like LoK, WATCH IT ON TV. Tell your friends, your family, EVERYONE!

My Tumblr

Oh, yes he knows.
    I'm not a shipper, but I'm going to be PISSED if Black and White don't end up together before Gen V ends. They're just too damn cute together!

And now I'm picturing a film adaptation of the R/S arc directed by Andreas Schnaas.

Okay, it's time to cut the jokes and get serious for a second. If they made Wally a Dexholder somehow in a remake/revisit of RS, I wouldn't complain. But, I'm also okay with the idea of him not becoming one. It's been like, what, seven years since RS came out in volume form! Do yourselves a favor and just let it go. What ever happens is going to happen, just go with the flow.

Quote Originally Posted by Flintoff Cypress View Post
    I'm not a shipper, but I'm going to be PISSED if Black and White don't end up together before Gen V ends. They're just too damn cute together!

And now I'm picturing a film adaptation of the R/S arc directed by Andreas Schnaas.

Okay, it's time to cut the jokes and get serious for a second. If they made Wally a Dexholder somehow in a remake/revisit of RS, I wouldn't complain. But, I'm also okay with the idea of him not becoming one. It's been like, what, seven years since RS came out in volume form! Do yourselves a favor and just let it go. What ever happens is going to happen, just go with the flow.
    The chances that Black and White end up together are 50/ 50 thought that last scene kinda increases it, but since Ruby and Sapphire aren't together either, there could be a possibility that something happens that will refrain Withe from confessing and since we all know how dense Black is, when it comes to things that aren't related to his dreams.

I'm getting sick of people whining that Wally is not a dexholder. Get over it already; if Kusaka wanted him to be a dexholder, then he wouldn't have changed it. People should be happy that he at least appeared in the manga.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamingflower View Post
    The chances that Black and White end up together are 50/ 50 thought that last scene kinda increases it, but since Ruby and Sapphire aren't together either, there could be a possibility that something happens that will refrain Withe from confessing and since we all know how dense Black is, when it comes to things that aren't related to his dreams.

I'm getting sick of people whining that Wally is not a dexholder. Get over it already; if Kusaka wanted him to be a dexholder, then he wouldn't have changed it. People should be happy that he at least appeared in the manga.
    But Kusaka in Q & A said that if given the opportunity, he hope he can let Wally appear again......

Being realistic, I'd put the chances at around 15-20%. Even then, I'm willing to bet that it's going to be a "are they or aren't they?" situation where any references to it will be extremely vague and not give a clear answer. Kusaka apparently doesn't want to make any particular ship canon, as the Emerald arc's backpedaling on Ruby and Sapphire shows.

But Kusaka in Q & A said that if given the opportunity, he hope he can let Wally appear again......
    "Appearing" and "doing something" are two very different things.

Quote Originally Posted by Flintoff Cypress View Post
    Being realistic, I'd put the chances at around 15-20%. Even then, I'm willing to bet that it's going to be a "are they or aren't they?" situation where any references to it will be extremely vague and not give a clear answer. Kusaka apparently doesn't want to make any particular ship canon, as the Emerald arc's backpedaling on Ruby and Sapphire shows.
    I think this situation will be a breakthrough in the next.

In addition to Kusaka and Yamamoto once said to hope BW can break through RS,

the old main characters has adult is also one of the reasons......

Hugh has a Trapinch, meaning he'll have a Flygon in the future.

Hugh chapters look interesting. Purrloin actually looks interesting for once.

Quote Originally Posted by e9310103838 View Post
    But it still doesn't mean as a dexowner. He can reappear as a supporting character. All the supporting characters from Kanto and Jotho appeared in other arcs too. (the non villains at least)

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    I don't see why it can't belong to Cedric.

Last time I checked, Professors just give these out. They aren't available only to them.

But the whole "explain later" part is a bit mysterious. If it was his Samurott then he could just say that and leave it at that..

OMG Hugh is getting the dex holder treatment!! :O

If so, who wouldn't see that coming? Hugh plays a large role in the B2W2 games, even more-so than Cheren and Bianca. I think the big surprise here is that they're keeping the name as "Hugh".

I think this situation will be a breakthrough in the next.

In addition to Kusaka and Yamamoto once said to hope BW can break through RS,
    What they say and what will probably end up happening are very different things. People lie all the time, and they are no different.
    Last edited by Flintoff Cypress; 28th September 2012 at 6:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    OMG Hugh is getting the dex holder treatment!! :O
    Source?

And what "treatment" are you talking about?

He's assuming that since Hugh got a chapter to himself that he'll become a Dexholder. Just going by the preview chapter, I would speculate (as before) that while Hugh will play a large role in the arc, he might not become a "Dexholder". And it doesn't change a single thing, because main characters are main characters regardless of their "electronic legendary trinkets".

It's also worth noting that getting a chapter alone is not the "Dexholder treatment". I would give an example, but I would be reigniting the argument that's been going on for too damn long.
    Last edited by Flintoff Cypress; 28th September 2012 at 6:34 AM.

So much talk about Hugh being or not being a dexholder. Could Hugh be the one to finally break the name of the game tradition? I guess we'll see. If this is the end then it sucks that Bianca couldn't have kept her Pokedex, but oh well, she's still awesome. I wonder what the main plot of BW2 is, PokeSpecial wise anyway.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Netkun updated ! There is the cover for the 42th Volume : it's just perfect *o* ! And some stuff about the french edition... Maybe because they'll be doing dedications in November in France (Kurokawa just confirmed it) ! Whatever, the pics for the chapters and the HGSS volume are awesome !

I wonder why on Netkun they don't have the volume cover and just the image. Oh well...

Quote Originally Posted by knux-the-killer View Post
    If Kusaka wanted a cure for him, he'd look for a way to heal him.
    Reminder from August 09, 2010- Name my future Reshiram "Griffin"...

My Current HeartGold Team:

If you want, look at Yu-Gi-Oh! C,Pokiman, and Naruto C, but they haven't exactly been updated recently...

STILL REJECTING PMs. SORRY. (No offense to anyone.)

Quote Originally Posted by Rex Kamex View Post
    If Kusaka wanted a cure for him, he'd look for a way to heal him.
    Yes, because asthma isn't a real-life, extremely difficult to treat disease that can totally destroy you if you aren't careful.
    Where'd I put my mallet?

Quote Originally Posted by TheViolentTomboy View Post
    Yes, because asthma isn't a real-life, extremely difficult to treat disease that can totally destroy you if you aren't careful.
    I hardly can't remember how many times my sis ended up in the hospital because of that in our childhood. You can't get rid of it, but it is possible to get a bit better from it.

http://family.shogakukan.co.jp/pokemon-fan_cover/

Oh, they posted the worthless Pokemon Fan commercial.

Topic: Volume 42 cover revealed.

Highlight: Coro Coro Ichiban and Pokemon Fan pics added.

Product: Meh.

Q&A: Whatever.

Gallery: ..........Why does this even exist?

Index: Feh.

Pokedex: Pokemon added: Phione, Manapy. Moves added: Leaf Storm, Dragon Pulse, Head Charge, Captivate.
    Last edited by lolipiece; 28th September 2012 at 11:46 PM.

Oh, they posted the worthless Pokemon Fan commercial.
    Spoiler: PokeSpe gets barely 2-3 seconds of screen-time out of the 30-second spot. It took me two minutes to get their garbage video player to load, and it was totally not worth it.

Vol 42's cover art is interesting, and Togebo looks quite homicidal.

One of these days, I should to learn enough Japanese to see if there's anything good posted in the Q&A section.

Kusaka and Yamamoto will have a book party in France (this means that we will witness Kusaka's true colors......)

And volume 42 will likely have more color pictures......

At the same time, Netkun admit "11th chapter: B2 & W2 chapter", although this is not yet officially open.
    Last edited by e9310103838; 29th September 2012 at 8:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by e9310103838 View Post
    Kusaka and Yamamoto will have a book party in France (this means that we will witness Kusaka's true colors......)

And volume 42 will likely have more color pictures......

At the same time, Netkun admit "11th chapter: B2 & W2 chapter", although this is not yet officially open.
    And I don't even have the money or time ti go to France and see Kusaka-sensei and Yamamoto-Sensei in the living flesh T^T.
    The vol 42 cover looks super nice.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast