Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Countries you'd like to see?

^ Yeah, it is. ^
    I live in Australia, actually, and it's just the best. Except in Summer though because it's very hot!
    I think that I would have to go for France or New Zealand!

Current shinies: - 3 SRs, - 5 SRs, - Random encounter
    Hunts: , , // .

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    'Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.'

Japan, Africa or Australia.

My top three:

1. America (New York City)
    2. Japan
    3. England

In order of what I want to see:
    1. Japan. I promised myself that I would go to Japan within my lifetime. I may even try to get in touch with my lost Japanese roots.
    2. Ireland.
    3. Germany.
    4. Britain
    5. Australia.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ Why Alder is my favorite champion.

I think Japan is at the top of my list, and I'd love to go to the states, CA to be specific. I'm quite attracted to the Japanese greenery, culture and of course they have some amazing game-related areas to visit! As for CA, the first Cupcake ATM is something I have to see before I die!

xxx

I'd actually like to visit the USA, just to taste proper Mountain Dew & of course Lucky Charms.

Friend code White 2: 5158 1212 9002

WANTED: Kanto pokemon.

United States: New York, Los Angeles, Florida, Hawaii
    North America: Canada
    Europe: London, Paris, Berlin, Moscow
    Asia: Tokyo, Seoul, anywhere in Japan/Korea (this includes that OTHER Korea too), Hong Kong, Taipei, Bangkok,
    Australia: Sydney, New Zealand

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!

If you badly want the Team Plasma episodes to air soon, please put this in your signature.

I really want to see most of Europe, with my top choices being Greece and Italy.

america, uhuh
    egypt <3 i wanna touch a pyramide
    australia, wanna see a wild kangaroo
    japan... OBVIOUS WHY

Actually, scratch Japan off my list. My taste for their media has died almost completely and I'm sure the food there compare to a restaurant here isn't any different. Plus apparently they smoke a lot, terrible with my asthma. Only reason I would go is if I got a tour of Nintendo HQ.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

I'd seriously love to go to Japan just because i wanna go buy all those plushies i want ;; i've also wanted to go to italy for the longest of times and actually wanted to move there at some point, p sure i might be over that now tho lol. But honestly i'd love to just travel to a bunch of places!

I'd like to go to France. Italy sounds nice as well. Japan would be sweet. Germany is supposedly super pretty. Ahhh, I dunno, I'd just like to travel in general, really.
    Current Shiny Hunt(s):
    Snorunt (MM/Female/Timid/Moody/Spikes)
    Newest Shiny:
    Sneasel - Female - Naughty - RE @ Friend Safari
    3DS FC:
    2036-7624-8150
    Fighting Safari, Mienfoo - Pancham - Breloom
    Game List:
    Crystal
    Ruby (lost) - Emerald
    FireRed - LeafGreen (lost)
    Diamond
    SoulSilver
    White - Black 2
    X

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Actually, scratch Japan off my list. My taste for their media has died almost completely and I'm sure the food there compare to a restaurant here isn't any different. Plus apparently they smoke a lot, terrible with my asthma. Only reason I would go is if I got a tour of Nintendo HQ.
    Eh, I'm not that keen on going to Japan either, now that I've realised I can get all the Pokémon merchandise I want in Korea (there's a thing called Pokémon Story there, which is basically a miniature version of Japan's Pokémon Center), and there are loads of other Japanese stuff I can buy there, too, such as Japanese magazines like CoroCoro. And since I can actually speak Korean, it's more convenient for me. A tour of the Nintendo HQ would be nice, though. And sightseeing in Tokyo.

I would definately will go to Japan someday if I have enough money. After that, I'll go to Vietnam to see my grandpa's farm (which i heard from my dad that my grandpa owns a farm). Lastly, probably Hong Kong mainly for the food and gangs fights I keep hearing about.
    "Colonel M---- F----- Stinkmeaner!!! Holla at ya boy I gets moneh!!!"
    Song of the Month: Foesum - Best Thingz in Life are Free [Summertime Music] (The G-Mixes 2006)

Germany
    Switzerland
    Japan
    Yep we should ban baton pass, and weather too. Oh and Trick Room, I'm tired of having to worry about Trick Room all the time. Just ban the move Trick Room, and prankster, it's broken. Ban all status moves on prankster users, they're too cheap. Oh and ban Probopass to it's so cheap. Just ban everything except Magikarp with splash.
    Well, actually Blaziken isn't really Uber because some people whined about how they were getting owned by it. I mean, it doesn't stand a chance in the Uber enviroment.

For me, I'd definitely like to go to Japan one day if I can afford it. I'd also love to go to the United Kingdom, Ireland, and Germany. I live in America and I actually have left the country but I went to Canada. I've never left the North American continent. I really would love to leave the continent.

Thanks to Skiyomi for the banner!

I'd love to go see all of Western Europe, and Greece. Mostly because I love the history and it would be so neat to see structures that have been around for so long in person. Plus, I love Europe's architectural styles.
    ~ ~
    ---

~Original Image from pixiv~

Germany, Ireland, Russia(Don't ask), Tibet, not a counry per se... but, and some other European countries.
    Take a moment to consider just how nothing nothing really is....If you understand this, then you just solved the universe.

The truth that each person...each soul...is a book. And when we lay our feelings out in the open...and we give them no name...and we give them no author....and we give them no description.....who will actually read them..........?"

Credit to Eevee for the amazing banner.
    Current fanfiction project: Pokemon: Absolution

Japan
    Italy
    Germany
    France
    England
    Quote Originally Posted by DaMaaan View Post
    Thanks, there was no reason to be like that, I could just find your quotes where you support bullying. I've made clear countless times that my parents spoke with her parents, it didn't work, i spoke with her, it didnt work, what the hank do you want me to do? call the cops, lol? slapping her was the only option, only an idiot wouldn't be able to grasp that, her bullying should NOT be allowed to continue. It's obvious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    - YourFavoriteUser because, well I forgot what I was going to put here but I was definitely going to shout him out for something.

France
    Italy
    Spain
    Canada
    China
    Japan
    South Korea
    Relationships are like farts; if you push too hard, you just end up with s***.
    -Azealia Banks

Japan for its Anime, technology, artistic culture and cuisine.

California USA since most said that many OFWs live there. With technonlogy and money

Italy for its Iconic places and food. Where's Ezio?

Russia. Something makes that place catchy.

China for its historical monuments.
    Current Chapter: 35: Methol's Need (Click the Banner above)

England/Scotland*, Germany, France, Egypt, Japan, The Netherlands, Italy, Greece, and Ireland.

*I slashed them together since they are both part of Great Brittan, and are on the same island. It wouldn't be hard to visit one whilst visiting the other, I could simply travel North to visit Scotland while in England. Shazam. That easy.

I would want to visit Japan for...well, I think that reason is pretty obvious. Egypt, Greece, and Italy are all ancient places (I'd especially like to see Rome).

The UK, Germany, France, and The Netherlands are the lands of my ancestors.
    I will be on here very, very rarely. The account is not dead, per se, but I will not be on often. This has become a den of hatred, hostility, and anger. It is not the SPPF it was when I joined, and I really dislike coming here. To those of you who were nice to me and were my friend, thank you. Goodbye.
    3DS FC: 1950 7837 2016
    Name: Nicole
    Electric Friend Safari. Pokemon: Dedenne, Pikachu, Manectric
    Before you try to act superior to someone else on here, remember that no matter how much of an "internet cool-guy" you think you are, this is a Pokemon forum.

I wish to go to Italy some day. and maybe to Chile, also to Denver
    Lucario: Master of Aura...... and Chocolate!

FC(Pokemon Y): 4313-1362-5177

I've wanted to go back to South Korea.
    I've been to Japan but I was young and didn't really get to experience it, I would love to go back to Tokyo.
    My girlfriend and I have talked about seriously moving to the UK. Finding jobs in our field would be tough, but I think we would truly enjoy it over there.
    There are a couple states that I would like to visit in the US as well. I've been through or stayed in many states here but not enough to actually enjoy the state or city.
    PSN: DCCBruceWayneSAS
    3DS Friend Code: 5129-0459-2616

I'd like to visit most of the continent of Europe. But the main places I would like to visit are Italy, Spain, Germany and England.
    I plan to visit Italy one day for sure!
    YOU EITHER DIE A HERO OR YOU LIVE LONG ENOUGH TO SEE YOURSELF BECOME THE VILLAIN ~THE DARK KNIGHT

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast