Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Countries you'd like to see?

I'd like to go to Japan, Australia and Indonesia
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Niek993; 12th January 2013 at 10:27 PM.

I'd love to see Japan, France, and England the most but I'd also love to go to Australia, Spain, Austria, and Germany.

Spoiler:- Credit:

United States
    Australia
    Chile
    Japan
    South Korea
    Indonesia
    Panama
    New Zealand
    Angola
    South Africa
    Senegal
    Azerbaijan
    Russia
    Sweden
    Finland
    Norway
    The Netherlands
    Ireland
    Iceland

I live in the US so naturally, I would love to visit the countries in Europe but I would love to see the UK most of all.

I have been to Canada but that was a horrible trip that I'd like to forget. I'd love to go to Canada again but this time, without my arm in a sling. That was the worst.

Also would love to see Japan. Always have wanted to go there and meet the Japanese VA's, not that they'd be able to understand me.

Thanks to Skiyomi for the banner!

Just about anywhere, really. In particular, though, I'd want to go to the UK, Ireland, Germany, New Zealand, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia (nowhere specific, since they all seem pretty cool), Japan, Scandinavia (again, nowhere specific), Iceland, the Faroe Islands, the Netherlands, Kazakhstan, Spain, Argentina, Chile, Canada, Italy, and Greece.

I'm actually looking into studying abroad in the UK next fall, but that depends heavily on money.
    THE
    END...?

Japan, Spain, France, England, Ireland, and Wales

japan. bacon (there, enough characters now? ugg)
    White: Liquid(Serperior), Steve(Wargle), Kitsune(Zoroark), Bowser(Carracosta), Benisuzume(Volcarona), Yin(Zekrom)
    FC: 2623 2056 1823-Tatyana

Black: Solidus(Samurott), Cell(Reuniclus), Tator(Krookidile), Archie(Archeops), Buckshot(Sawsbuck), Yang(Resiram)
    FC: 1420 6686 1330-Mike

White2: Longpig(Emboar), Lucky(Sh Scolipede), Jimmy(Vanilluxe), Tetsujin(Golurk), Peanut(Jellicent), Rose(Ferrothorn)
    FC: 2237 5012 1360-Kain

Japan and rural China.
    Black FC: 2408 4926 3109 - Kyle
    My Anime List
        Spoiler:- Shiny card.:

Most of the western European countries. France, Germany and Switzerland are pretty high on that list. I would love to see some eastern European countries too at some point. In summer of 2014, though, I'm going to attempt a backpacking trip in western Europe. I'm just wondering how much i'll be able to see on a budget of about 3000 dollars over the course of five weeks.

Alpha Sapphire --> Arceus is the Alpha pokemon --> Arceus is a generation 4 pokemon --> Sinnoh confirmed!!

(Yeah, get used to it now, because this is what you're going to have to put up with for the next 5-7 years)

ITALY! A must-see! Especially because I'm three-fourths Italian. I really want to go to Sicily the most because I'm a proud Sicilian-American!

I also want to see Greece, Turkey, Malta, Egypt, India, Brazil, Argentina, Poland, and Russia. I'd also wouldn't mind seeing Japan, Peru, Mexico, Chile, France, Croatia, Lebanon, Morocco, Algeria, and Indonesia.
    Last edited by lollygag; 26th January 2013 at 3:54 AM.

Although I would love to see the world, the one country that calls to me is Ireland. I would actually consider moving there if I had enough money to get set up.

Japan, well of course, for the obvious reasons. And before leaving Canada, I would love to fly to British Columbia, and travel to the maritimes by train. I've heard it's one of the best experiences.
    3DS Friend Code: 3351-4057-4675 (Vicki)
    2DS Friend Code: 0361-7983-6340 (Breanna)
    Friend Safari X (3DS): Vicki ~ Rock with Onix, Boldore & Shuckle
    Friend Safari Y (2DS): Breanna ~ Ice with Delibird, Bergmite & ???

Currently playing: Pokemon Y

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345