Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Unrest at the Nursery (756)

This episode defines the word 'filler'.

If we exclude the obligatory Giovanni appearance, nothing of importance happened here. BORING!

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    This episode defines the word 'filler'.

If we exclude the obligatory Giovanni appearance, nothing of importance happened here. BORING!
    Technically it wasn't a filler, and i found this episode amazing, although it would be better suited towards the dub seeing as it's all talk and little action.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by KingMinun View Post
    Giovanni returns! Yay
    Quite a boring episode for me, the only good thing was Giovanni's reappearance. Next week should be a better episode.
    Completely agree..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

I'm glad I kept my expectations low. Boring episode was boring.

As others have mentioned, Giovanni was the best thing with this episode.

''The Girl Who Understands the Hearts of Dragons''

Saw the pictures, looks interesting to me.

Scraggy seems to be done with Focus Blast issue, just in time for the league.

The plot of the episode looks nice, an episode doesn't need action to be enjoyable.

A little Cilan focus here and there.

Running gag of the female character being attacked by rocks, jumping right in front of her and making her trip. I like that Cilan saved her the last time, although I think it would have been better if she was able to walk over the rock that time or whatever.

And Team Rocket cliffhanger which I'm not surprised about one bit. Although glowing eyes Persian and Matori sure is surprising, clearly robots in-disguise.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

First, well for Scraggy that has mastered Focus Blast. Yay.

If you saw the episode/Pictures, do you notice that at the start of the episode doesn't appear like Cynthia's villa at all? Because I do.
    Seeing the episode and seeing the pictures compared with other at Cynthia's villa, you notice that at the start of the episode isn't a house and appears to be in the forest. Other weird things is that apart from Pikachu, (and the end Meowth and Persian) only appears Generation V.

I thought that episode could be a planned BW1 episode that got scrapped for some reason at the earliest stages that feature the same basis of the episode but the episode could be moved from the initial setting to Cynthia's villa.

Although we probably never will know if this is happen, I find very suspicious that the setting doesn't like that is Cynthia's villa and the only aoppearance of Gen V Pokemon. Of course, any Meloetta scene, (but that's very few about during the main part) and the last minute where Meloetta's song clearly aren't BW1 at all.

hey look ash was training for like 5 seconds...and then stopped...and thats when i lost interest in this episode.quite boring in my opinion

What moves did Vullaby use?
        Spoiler:- Favourite Pokemon:

I'm sorry, but I cannot say anything bad about an episode that features Rufflet. I would take any kind of episode featuring a Pokémon I love.

Rufflet looked so cute (and cool) as did Vullaby. I never cared for the baby vulture in her Sugimori art, but the anime made Vullaby adorable.

I will just call this episode cute but average. Also Cilan does need to do something what with Iris and Ash getting a lot. So yeah, there is that.
    Last edited by Raptor_Crow; 20th September 2012 at 5:12 PM.
    Fact 1: Cameron/Kotetsu is not disliked by everybody, stop saying he is, there are people in the fandom who do like him. I am one of those people.

Fact 2: The majority of people who like unpopular characters are always the most nicest and sensible and, therefore, the best people of the fandom.

I'll say it up front: this was more interesting than last week's Marlon episode.

Mainly because the character-of-the-day and her issues appealed to me alot more than Kotetsu and his issues did.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentPierce View Post
    Mainly because the character-of-the-day and her issues appealed to me alot more than Kotetsu and his issues did.
    They have?

Because quite honestly, outside of TR stuff, this episode was such a boredom.

So this Ep was just a worthless filler?

This episode should've happened in season 1.

I knew a capture was never going to happen, but the writers had to go and do this;

Spoiler:- Dent & Washibon:

They look so cute together. I both love and hate these two scenes because of that.

Especially due to it being one of my favourite Pokémon with my favourite character.... Dent was sweet in this episode like he usually is when helping.
    Fact 1: Cameron/Kotetsu is not disliked by everybody, stop saying he is, there are people in the fandom who do like him. I am one of those people.

Fact 2: The majority of people who like unpopular characters are always the most nicest and sensible and, therefore, the best people of the fandom.

They have?

Because quite honestly, outside of TR stuff, this episode was such a boredom.
    Other people would, and do enjoy it though. "Boredom" is subjective, everyone has their different tastes.

Cute little episode. I give it a 7/10.

My favorite parts were Scraggy "mastering" focus blast and Giovanni's + TR appearance at the end. <3

That gurl was cute with her clumsiness, it looks like she and Cilan had chemistry. :>
    Last edited by RickHoenn; 20th September 2012 at 9:04 PM.

Meh these Daycare / Nursery episodes are always a bore to me, at least in BW.

Edit: *rolls eyes*
    Last edited by _Taidow_; 20th September 2012 at 6:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Meh these Daycare / Nursery episodes are always a bore, at least in BW.
    To you maybe, not to everyone.

Is it really that hard for people to just throw in a "to me" or anything that actually shows you're expressing an opinion instead of trying to state a "fact".

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    Is it really that hard for people to just throw in a "to me" or anything that actually shows you're expressing an opinion instead of trying to state a "fact".
    Okay then, imo, this episode was boring.

But that doesn't change the fact that 80% of others found it boring too. :I

Okay then, imo, this episode was boring.

But that doesn't change the fact that 80% of others found it boring too. :I
    And you got that number where exactly? Even if that was the case, it still doesn't change anything.

And you got that number where exactly? Even if that was the case, it still doesn't change anything.
    Well I looked at several comments, and people felt the same way I did. :/

Dunno, we'll see if you like it.

To you maybe, not to everyone.

Because it's obviously my opinion as its my reaction to them. Don't get your krok panties in a bunch.

Well I looked at several comments, and people felt the same way I did. :/

Dunno, we'll see if you like it.
    There are a lot more people who watch the show then the people on this board.

I've already seen the pictures and already find it to be a nice episode. I know I'll like it already as whenever I do enjoy it based on the pictures I end up enjoy watching it, even more so since then I can understand what's actually being said, which in episodes like these helps enjoy it even more.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Because it's obviously my opinion as its my reaction to them. Don't get your krok panties in a bunch.
    It's not obvious when you always have people who state their opinion as fact and don't believe their opinion is an actual opinion.

I just stared at the pictures for this epi when I need to work on my hw.

But omg I would have been fine if Dento got that Rufflet. Like...gawd that thing was SO CUTE, and it just seemed to fit him. Like don't get me wrong - I didn't think he'd get it in the epi- but man, if he did, I would be a happy camper. x3

And this episode was cute guys. The animation was pretty good. Actually it was a lot better than I thought it'd be. xDDD
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptor_Crow View Post
    I knew a capture was never going to happen, but the writers had to go and do this;

Spoiler:- Dent & Washibon:

They look so cute together. I both love and hate these two scenes because of that.

Especially due to it being one of my favourite Pokémon with my favourite character.... Dent was sweet in this episode like he usually is when helping.
    I didn't read the quotes until now. But look! Us Dento fans share the same opinion. :3

Ugh why do I always reply when I'm trying to edit a reply. ~.~;
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 20th September 2012 at 7:19 PM.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    So this Ep was just a worthless filler?
    That a good and fair way to put it yes.
    But then again filler is made for pure enjoyment and to get a break from fights.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast