Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Unrest at the Nursery (756)

This episode failed to entertain me. Vullaby's voice irritated me. The only notable thing about this episode was its ending.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

Which is practically what everyone else is looking forward to.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

I loved this episode. It was funny, it was cute, and it was a really enjoyable one for me. I loved Vullaby and Rufflet's rivalry as well as their reasoning for their rivalry. I loved Cilan's increase role and him acting as a mentor and an assistant to Layla. I loved Layla. She was inexperienced yet cared for her Pokémon. She was clumsy yet well meaning. I really enjoyed her story and the story of this episode. Fun episode in my opinion. It was a nice calm before the storm episode and the ending of this episode with TR was epic. I can't wait until next week

Quote Originally Posted by jolteonjak View Post
        Spoiler:
    Heck, no! The Unova League was awful and making it longer wouldn't have made it better. I was so happy when it ended. It was the choices they made in the Unova League, not the length that made the League so bad.
    Last edited by Pokemaniac24; 12th January 2013 at 8:14 PM.

Unlike what someone said here, I felt like it was one-sided episode. Vullaby got more screentime and a bigger role in this episode than Rufflet. Overall, it was a nice episode, but there were too many events happening when Vullaby ran away: the Amoonguss, the cliff, then the bridge.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    Unlike what someone said here, I felt like it was one-sided episode. Vullaby got more screentime and a bigger role in this episode than Rufflet. Overall, it was a nice episode, but there were too many events happening when Vullaby ran away: the Amoonguss, the cliff, then the bridge.
    I don't think that was too much. I was way more interested in Layla and Cilan's adventure than I was in Ash's and Cameron's adventure last week so that's a plus.

Fine episode. Nothing too special about it, but Cilan helping out Layla with Rufflet and Vullaby was the good thing, because Layla needed advice to become a better assistant. Team Rocket at the end, plotting something big for the next two episodes. Good to see Giovanni again after such a long time.

cute episode i liked a filler like this real nice layla and cilan were great.. i smell a shipping between them lol , and i dont get that layla was sooo scared to go across the log, but was able to dive head first of into the cliff lolol

Quote Originally Posted by R?IDDl3R View Post
    cute episode i liked a filler like this real nice layla and cilan were great.. i smell a shipping between them lol , and i dont get that layla was sooo scared to go across the log, but was able to dive head first of into the cliff lolol
    So I wasn't the only one who thought of a Cilan and Layla shipping! Yeah, I thought this was definitely one of Cilan's finer episodes and Layla is one of the best COTD in BW so far. And about her going to save the Pokémon, it was because her love for the Pokémon made her go off the log to save her friends.

There's one thing i like to ask.....What happened to their english budget? There's japanese text at the beggining, There's no song at the new opening, the who's that pokemon is in japanese, and the credits, well, one thing i like about it was that we finally see cilan in his swimtrunks. They did'nt even translate the name of the episode. And there's this thing in the middle. Why are they using that japanese stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Little Goomba Bulbs Jr. View Post
    There's one thing i like to ask.....What happened to their english budget? There's japanese text at the beggining, There's no song at the new opening, the who's that pokemon is in japanese, and the credits, well, one thing i like about it was that we finally see cilan in his swimtrunks. They did'nt even translate the name of the episode. And there's this thing in the middle. Why are they using that japanese stuff?
    What are you talking about? I didn't see any of that.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Metroid Prime Trilogy - Metroid Prime 3: Corruption / Mega Man Battle Network

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    So I wasn't the only one who thought of a Cilan and Layla shipping! Yeah, I thought this was definitely one of Cilan's finer episodes and Layla is one of the best COTD in BW so far. And about her going to save the Pokémon, it was because her love for the Pokémon made her go off the log to save her friends.
    yeahhh ik man haha i could see there being a shipping!

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    What are you talking about? I didn't see any of that.
    Huh? Was the opening you watched in english? I watched the episode on the internet.

Well this was totally forgettable filler, would've been nice to see Scraggy actually learning to master Focus Blast instead of doing all that training off screen, but nope why do that when we can have fun with Cameron & waste a bunch of episodes in another pointless battle arch.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

I liked it due to who played Layla. The ending with the Rockets my fav part however. Next weekend it all goes down faster than the speed of light it would seem!

I saw the episode on Cartoononline.com, and noticed something - they used the Japanese intro and ending but the episode was dubbed! Does that mean that they're going to have the original intro and ending from now on?

No, course not, they just put this at the end of Rival Destinies.
    UNDER CONSTRUCTION FOR SOMETHING ELSE...

Quote Originally Posted by C.J. Ray View Post
    I saw the episode on Cartoononline.com, and noticed something - they used the Japanese intro and ending but the episode was dubbed! Does that mean that they're going to have the original intro and ending from now on?

No, course not, they just put this at the end of Rival Destinies.
    From what I heard the online version and the CN version was done in a different way according to people

Even a little kid would boo at this episode
    “We do have a lot in common.
    The same air, the same Earth, the same
    sky.
    Maybe if we started looking at
    what's the same instead of
    always looking at what's different,
    ...well, who knows?”
    ― Meowth

I like the episode, Vullaby I think is my favorite bird Pokemon from Unova, its cute to see her together with Rufflett
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

Cute episode, though it was more of a filler between the big Dawn arc and the end of the Meloetta arc. It was great to see Giovanni again after such a long absence following that abandoned Team Plasma two-parter in season 14.

6/10
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) NEW!! 9/15
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: (Black2, White2); playing X
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

Didn't really like this episode. My favorite part was Team Rocket's scene.

This episode was such a filler, but I guess there were some good parts including the beginning where Scraggy was practicing Focus Blast. The parts with Vullaby and Rufflet fighting were kind of cute, but the whole rivalry subplot got old after a few minutes. I liked that Ash and friends got to spend some time at the nursery though; at least the setting of this episode was interesting. I liked that Cilan helped out a lot, more than Ash and Iris did in fact. It made him seem so caring. The ending of the episode with Team Rocket getting orders and looking sinister was my favorite part though.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345