Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How will it feel when Ash finnaly meets Giovanni

Default How will it feel when Ash finnaly meets Giovanni

When the moment comes that Ash and Giovanni actually meet do you think there will be more then just a Hero meets evil man moment? I'm not saying he is Ash's dad at all. I'm just saying for a person that has swatted his plans for such a long time do you think a big impact will happen? I can see this happening before the Black and White series ends due to TR being so serious and the fact Giovanni is hiding in Unova according to the end of the Venipede episode
    [IMG]http://i45.*******.com/343spx0.jpg[/IMG]

Anti-climatic.

Everyone are expecting this big showdown and it won't happen causing everyone to complain. -.-

....and now, her story begins.

Ash already met Giovanni in Mewtwo Returns.

^ Yes, but they didn't battle, let alone really "talk". And of course, Giovanni forgot everything, so I don't think he remembers Ash.

I would really like for this meeting to be really great because they kept teasing us about this throughout the entire series. If nothing happens, I am going to be upset, of course, but it's possible they're saving this battle for the very end of Team Rocket. And who knows when that is going to happen, if it's in Best Wishes, or in another season. Either way, it's like the writers haven't had a clue what to do with this series since Johto outside of being an advertisement, so I'm not sure if I should look forward to this or not.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

Shouldn't this be in spoilers?

Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post
    Ash already met Giovanni in Mewtwo Returns.
    But is that canon?

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Shouldn't this be in spoilers?

Why? It is obvious it will happen before BW is over

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    ^ Yes, but they didn't battle, let alone really "talk". And of course, Giovanni forgot everything, so I don't think he remembers Ash.

I would really like for this meeting to be really great because they kept teasing us about this throughout the entire series. If nothing happens, I am going to be upset, of course, but it's possible they're saving this battle for the very end of Team Rocket. And who knows when that is going to happen, if it's in Best Wishes, or in another season. Either way, it's like the writers haven't had a clue what to do with this series since Johto outside of being an advertisement, so I'm not sure if I should look forward to this or not.

I tohught AG was fun and DP was the best of them all tbh. BW seems to be all over the place though

No matter what happens, I'm betting this moment of Ash and Giovanni meeting won't be huge in our hopeful expectations. It would be fortunate enough to have Ash confront Giovanni, since there's little to no chance of seeing Ghetsis or N.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Giovanni is not a big villain anymore. So I bet he'd be made 'soft' by the writer.

X FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037
    The Trinity League Poison Apprentice Master League Shadow Stars League Poison Leader
    PokeGyms Fairy Leader

Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by thetifftiff
    Amount of real life time doesn't mean much when it comes to shiny hunting though.

^ Yes, but they didn't battle, let alone really "talk".
        Spoiler:

But is that canon?
    Yes.

I'm looking forward to it due to the newer trailers of it but yah I can see being let down just a bit. As it is, this arc is only two episodes I think it should be longer and that they deserve a better conclusion than that but still looks pretty cool dispite that.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Never happen. The writers will keep teasing us for years to come.
    Some days you just can't force a smile. :<

Quote Originally Posted by SoulSilverMstr411 View Post
    Never happen. The writers will keep teasing us for years to come.
        Spoiler:
    Last edited by Sushi; 23rd September 2012 at 1:13 AM.

....and now, her story begins.

Looking back at the previous seasons where Ash meet Cyrus, Archie, and Maxie. I don't think Ash would have a major battle with Giovanni.

This isn't the first time Ash encountered Giovonni
    But this will finally be the final battle between Ash and Giovonni, and Ash wins using his friendship between human and Pokemon to kill Giovonni and his lust for Power.
    And don't you guys think about Giovonni is Ash's Father! We know it's not true and not going to happen. It's too much of a cliche of Darth Vader is Luke's Father. And Pokemon is not Star Wars.

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

How can Giovanni be Ash's father? Ash has black hair and both Delia and Giovanni have brown hair ._.
    If Ash ever met him I don't think it would be that great as any of us hoped it would be ;_;
    Credit goes to Mew_ for this awesome banner ♥

Any significant encounter/confrontation between Ash and Giovanni probably won't happen until the end of the series.

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Either way, it's like the writers haven't had a clue what to do with this series since Johto outside of being an advertisement, so I'm not sure if I should look forward to this or not.
    Did they ever? Not much really changed after Johto, with the exception of getting rid of several characters, and all of Ash's Pokemon except Pikachu.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Any significant encounter/confrontation between Ash and Giovanni probably won't happen until the end of the series.
    I don't think so. I think that would be Ash beating the Elite Four and the Champion and meeting Ho-Oh. Giovanni and Team Rocket are more of a Kanto relic.

They saw each other in Mewtwo returns tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxyvulpixie View Post
    How can Giovanni be Ash's father? Ash has black hair and both Delia and Giovanni have brown hair ._.
    If Ash ever met him I don't think it would be that great as any of us hoped it would be ;_;
    One could have dyed their hair XD. also its not that strange to have different hair from your parents. Not saying he is Ash's dad though. XD

I won't feel anything really. Them meeting needed to happen long ago. The only reason why I think some people will cause a panic attack is because they think he is some relative towards Ash.

My ideal battle ever!

Genetics. How U Work?

Next Time on Maury

Spoiler:
    Last edited by Sushi; 28th September 2012 at 12:23 AM.
    Too cool for a signature!

Thumbs up

Spoiler:
    Last edited by Sushi; 28th September 2012 at 12:23 AM.

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast