Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How will it feel when Ash finnaly meets Giovanni

New episode came out a few minutes before now and Giovanni nor Ash seem to remember eachother from the Mewtwo movie.
    CUPCAKEWARP

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakewarp View Post
    New episode came out a few minutes before now and Giovanni nor Ash seem to remember eachother from the Mewtwo movie.
    Because Ash hits the reset button after every region, remember?

Anyway, from what I've heard, them meeting wasn't too spectacular, at least in the Japanese version. I'd figure that it would at least be a bigger deal than just some words and a battle.

Giovanni smiled ominously when he saw Ash. I wonder if it means anything.
    Pokemon Y FC: 2251 - 5899 - 9250

Giovanni wouldn't have remembered Ash, since everyone's memory outside of the main trio was erased in Mewtwo returns.. Ash could have recognised him, but it didn't seem like he did, so that's the end of that really..

Kingler, my friend. No matter what, you will always remain my favourite Water type. You shouldn't have missed out on the Sinnoh League and I look forward to seeing you again, hopefully in the near future.

There you are, I see you in the back there!

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    Giovanni wouldn't have remembered Ash, since everyone's memory outside of the main trio was erased in Mewtwo returns.. Ash could have recognised him, but it didn't seem like he did, so that's the end of that really..
    Wait, I thought their memory was erased in Mewtwo Strikes Back and he tried to do it again in Mewtwo Returns, but everyone refused for that to happen? I'm probably missing something here though.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Wait, I thought their memory was erased in Mewtwo Strikes Back and he tried to do it again in Mewtwo Returns, but everyone refused for that to happen? I'm probably missing something here though.
    In Mewtwo Returns, Giovanni's memory as well as all of Team Rocket's memory were erased (except trio). Ash and co. should've remembered Giovanni, regardless.
    Pokemon Y FC: 2251 - 5899 - 9250

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12