Thread: My Mewtwo won't learn Psystrike?

Default My Mewtwo won't learn Psystrike?

I finally got a Mewtwo a while ago in Pkmn Pearl, trained him up to lvl 100, but he won't learn Psystrike? Is there a specific technique i should've done? Now i have to get a new Mewtwo to learn psystrike!

And also, if you know a way, any tips for how to catch a feebas in Mt. Coronet (Sinnoh)?
    Hi, i'm new here and i've never actually played 5th Gen Pokemon, so I don't really have an opinion on it, but to me, Diamond and Pearl was absolutely awesome.

My Pokemon Team:
    Typhlosion Lvl 100 Blastoise Lvl 100 Espeon LvL 99 Torterra Lvl 100 Luxray Lvl 100 Pidgeot Lvl 100

Also currently have every single possible Legendary Pokemon you can get in Pearl!

Psystrike doesn't exist in 4th generation.

For Feebas, just fish 2-3 times per tile, then move on. Keep going until you get it. Make sure to do it all in one day so the locations are the same.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

Thanks for that
    Hi, i'm new here and i've never actually played 5th Gen Pokemon, so I don't really have an opinion on it, but to me, Diamond and Pearl was absolutely awesome.

My Pokemon Team:
    Typhlosion Lvl 100 Blastoise Lvl 100 Espeon LvL 99 Torterra Lvl 100 Luxray Lvl 100 Pidgeot Lvl 100

Also currently have every single possible Legendary Pokemon you can get in Pearl!