Posting this before I have to go:
Okay, so my Wi-Fi decided to be dumb and cut out on me. Now I can't connect at all because my computer somehow converted itself over to WPA instead of WEP, which is what Nintendo Wi-Fi works best with. I was going to have people send in their Battle Videos for the Elesa Tournament to me, but since I don't have Wi-Fi anymore... crudmonkeys. -_-
BUT I am currently in the process of acquiring a USB connector. Hopefully that will solve my problem. If it doesn’t then Touya is going to have to be the one to receive Battle Videos. You guys are just going to have to hang in there for 5 to 16 days, depending on how fast shipping is.
Oh, and one more thing! I’m only allowed on Serebii for an hour a day now, because my mom thinks I’m getting too obsessed with it (
if only she knew about my intense girl crush on a certain model, which is why I wasn’t on yesterday. Trying to let things cool down so she won’t ban me forever and KEEP ME FROM MY BEAUTIFUL ANGEL ELESA OF BEAUTEOUS BEAUTY.
@Pichu: Yeah, I’m certainly one big Elesa fan. xD
To the point of insanity. Heh, heh.
1. You’re hands really are sexaaaay. I was just making sure it was still Elesa-related. :P
Originally Posted by Myrrh
You may now die happy. Well… preferably live.
*facepalm* How could I forget those two Eeveelutions! They're perfect for this~
Originally Posted by SuperPichu
I’ll try and do the vote, but I hate to pick out of all of you equally fantastic people. I guess I will just make an “official”, rule-following list and my “real” list—the actual one that I go by.
1. Most helpful club member: Myrrh
2. Nicest club member: MegaSerperior
3. Overall best club member: TouyaBlack
4. Biggest Elesa Fan: TouyaBlack
5. Best mod or admin: Duranteater
6. Best Topic (goes to poster of that topic): “What Pokemon should be the mascot of this club?” TouyaBlack (There are so many other great topics you guys have all made up, though. This was just the first one I came across.)
7. Best poster of pictures: SuperPichu
8. Most active member: Myrrh
9. Best topic maker: TouyaBlack (since he’s the leader).
10. Most contributive member: Myrrh
1. Most helpful club member(s): Myrrh, TouyaBlack, pokeram, SuperPichu
2. Nicest club member(s): EVERYONE IN THIS CLUB. Because you are all awesome and beautiful/handsome.
3. Overall best club member(s): Look ^above^ for answer.
4. Biggest Elesa Fan(s): Well, everyone, since we’re all in this club. xD
5. Best mod(s) or admin(s): Duranteater, Myrrh, SuperPichu
6. Best Topic (goes to poster of that topic): Same as before. “What Pokemon should be the mascot of this club?” TouyaBlack
7. Best poster of pictures: Myrrh, SuperPichu
8. Most active member: Myrrh, SuperPichu, TouyaBlack, MegaSerperior, YokoKurama
9. Best topic maker: I really don’t know, because I like most of the topics made on here. Any topic is welcome.
10. Most contributive member(s): Myrrh, TouyaBlack, SuperPichu, pokeram
DAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW. So cute! <333
Originally Posted by Myrrh
But no sexay hands? *sadface*
Btw, here's the slighty more finished tournament thing! Now all we need to know is when it should start and what Pokemon should be the prize. People need to be given an ample amount of time to prepare, and the Pokemon has to be one of Elesa’s… EXCEPT SHINY. Maybe. Up to you guys!
~ The Shining World Championship Tournament ~
This will be a Flat Rule tournament in tribute of our amazing goddess of electricity, Elesa. Wonder Launcher will be deactivated and Emolgas dressed up in little maid costumes.
Rules of the Hawt Modeling Electric Banana
1. No cheating, please. That means hacked Pokemon are a no no.
2. No rage-quitting! We all know how annoying that is. Just imagine what Elesa would do to you if you rage-quitted on her. Imagine it reeaaal good. And STOP DROOLING. I see you drooling, dangnabbit!
3. Only Electric type Pokemon are allowed to enter, including Zapdos, Raikou, and Thundurus. The exceptions to the Electric rule are: Lopunny, Milotic, Leavanny, Ninetails, Rapidash, Delcatty, Flareon, Vaporeon, Leafeon, Glaceon, Serperior, Froslass, Lilligant, Gardevoir, and Cincinno. Have a team of 6 prepared.
4. Follow these Smogon clauses:
A player cannot have two of the same Pokémon on their team. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on his or her team.
A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing Pokémon.
A player cannot increase their Pokémon's evasion stat with a move that specifically increases evasion. Items or indirect boosts do not break this clause.
Players cannot use moves that have a chance of instantly KO opposing Pokémon. For example, Horn Drill is an illegal move to have on a Pokémon's move set.
5. Make sure one or both of you save a Battle Video of your fight and upload it to the Battle Video sharing place (don’t know what it’s called officially).