Signups for the tournament may start… *cue drumroll* … NOW! PM me if you wish to participate.
Here are the rules again so you guys don’t have to search for it a few pages back:
~ The Shining World Championship Tournament ~
This will be a Flat Rule tournament in tribute of our amazing goddess of electricity, Elesa. Wonder Launcher will be deactivated and Emolgas dressed up in little maid costumes.
Starts: December 30
Rules of the Hawt Modeling Banana
1. No cheating, please. That means hacked Pokemon are a no no.
2. No rage-quitting! We all know how annoying that is. Just imagine what Elesa would do to you if you rage-quitted on her. Imagine it reeaaal good. And STOP DROOLING. I see you drooling, dangnabbit!
3. Only Electric type Pokemon are allowed to enter, including Zapdos, Raikou, and Thundurus (both forms). The exceptions to the Electric rule are: Lopunny, Milotic, Leavanny, Ninetails, Rapidash, Delcatty, Flareon, Vaporeon, Leafeon, Glaceon, Serperior, Froslass, Lilligant, Gardevoir, Roserade, and Cincinno. Have a team of 6 prepared.
4. Follow these Smogon clauses:
A player cannot have two of the same Pokémon on their team. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on his or her team.
A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing Pokémon.
A player cannot increase their Pokémon's evasion stat with a move that specifically increases evasion. Items or indirect boosts do not break this clause.
Players cannot use moves that have a chance of instantly KO opposing Pokémon. For example, Horn Drill is an illegal move to have on a Pokémon's move set.
5. Make sure one or both of you save a Battle Video of your fight and upload it to the Battle Video sharing place (don’t know what it’s called officially).
@Myrrh: Wow! I can really see the improvement! Nice job~