I’ll be posting the matchups for the tournament now, but this will be one of the last posts I make on Serebii, because I’m going to be leaving. It’s for school-related reasons.
I just want to say thanks to all of you for making my time on here super funny and fantastic. I enjoyed my experience being a part of all you stalkers. Elesa stalkers are the best stalkers!
Anyway, here are the matchups for the first round (determined via RNG):
your boss vs. FlareLover17
Flaming Touymato vs. Shiny Haxorus
Myrrh vs. ElectricPokeLover
Remember, you have a week from this date to get in contact with your opponent, battle, and send the battle video to Myrrh via PM. Myrrh will be handling all tournament related stuff from now on (unless Touya wants to do it).
Here are the rules again:
~ The Shining World Championship Tournament ~
This will be a Flat Rule tournament in tribute of our amazing goddess of electricity, Elesa. Wonder Launcher will be deactivated and Emolgas dressed up in little maid costumes.
Starts January 13
Rules of the Hawt Modeling Banana
1. No cheating, please. That means hacked Pokemon are a no no.
2. No rage-quitting! We all know how annoying that is. Just imagine what Elesa would do to you if you rage-quitted on her. Imagine it reeaaal good. And STOP DROOLING. I see you drooling, dangnabbit!
3. Only Electric type Pokemon are allowed to enter, including Zapdos, Raikou, and Thundurus. The exceptions to the Electric rule are: Lopunny, Milotic, Leavanny, Ninetails, Rapidash, Delcatty, Flareon, Vaporeon, Leafeon, Glaceon, Serperior, Froslass, Lilligant, Gardevoir, and Cincinno. Have a team of 6 prepared.
4. Follow these Smogon clauses:
A player cannot have two of the same Pokémon on their team. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on his or her team.
A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing Pokémon.
A player cannot increase their Pokémon's evasion stat with a move that specifically increases evasion. Items or indirect boosts do not break this clause.
Players cannot use moves that have a chance of instantly KO opposing Pokémon. For example, Horn Drill is an illegal move to have on a Pokémon's move set.
5. Make sure one or both of you save a Battle Video of your fight and upload it to the Battle Video sharing place (don’t know what it’s called officially).
6. Don’t have any Pokemon in your team hold two of the same item.
I wish you all luck in the tournament! And thanks again for making my experience here great.