I honestly don't care what anyone says about Rhyperior, he's awsome. Lots of people have been saying that they like Rhydon... which I guess they have reason to... but it's evolution is a beast when used right.

The dancing... rock?
-Earthquake
-Stone Edge/Rock Wrecker
-Swords Dance
-Substitute/Aqua Tail
Item: Leftovers
Ability: Solid Rock
252 Hp/ 252 Def/ 4 Attk
Impish Nature (+ Def, - Attk)

It may not look like much, but it works (for me at least). Earthquake and Stone Edge are there for reasons that don't need to be explained. Please don't use Rock Wrecker unless you are sure you can KO something. You have to charge up a turn afterwards. I strongly recommend Stone Edge instead.
Swords Dance is one of the main moves of this set. Once Rhyperior gets a SD up, it has MASSIVE attack, letting it destroy almost anything in it's path. Substitute helps you gain that boost. If you can manage to sub at the right moment, like when your opponent switches or boosts themselves, you have a good chance of pulling off this sweep.
Solid Rock is the best ability for Rhyperior in general. Many types hit for 4x the damage. Through reducing super effective attacks to 2.66x the damage, it will help against many opponents who think they can OHKO you.
This set takes time to know when to switch into it, but if you can manage to do it right and set up, you have a pokemon easily able to 6-0 a team.