Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: RocketShipping Revived!

I hear mention of Rocket Radio, but I've only ever got what it's about from here. Sounds pretty interesting. If only there was a way for it to be translated... perhaps.

Who will say it first???

I can see James goofing up and it slips out, but otherwise, they're rather stubborn about mentioning such feelings. Meowth is the one with the big mouth, and he brings it up a few times in the series (biggest one comes from the second movie). If what he says is true, it's possible Jessie and James are aware of their feelings for each other, we just don't see it onscreen.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

Isn't the Rocket Radio being translated by someone over at Bulbagarden? I've been meaning to find the translations at some point since I heard there were some really shippy moments in one of the episodes...but I've just been too lazy to look lol.

Who will say it first???

I love the "say it in unison" idea too. It's so them. xD Hmm Meowth spilling the beans might work too considering how much of a loud mouth he is haha.

Only the Tweets from their Twitter page are being translated, as far as I know.

I really like the "say it in unison" idea as well. Like they get into an argument and both shout out "I LOVE YOU!" and then the rest...is history.
    Friend Safari: Fighting with Meditite, Tyrogue & Sawk.
    3196-3352-8113
    Kanto villains? Why are you here?!
    Because Unova villains are too stupid to take over Unova!
    [IMG]http://i57.*******.com/2a6uxwo.jpg[/IMG]
    Sig made by me, unfortunately.

I love how James says 'That would explain the hair' after Jessie is blinded or something like that and she screams in her huge head way. Love like whoa. make up snuggling and being snooty nosed. <3 4 ever. love the firestarter of the thread.

love serebii, love pokemon+.net

I have some pokes to give to newbies and those in need. I am no wizard but try PM'ing me to see if I bred something nice or got something shiny. I can't promise to have all, but no harm in trying.

A new poster! Welcome. You cannot escape now...JK
    I don't remember that scene, but I'll look it up.

So do you guys have any fave JAJL fanfics? Mine's Dark Side of Innocence by Anna Sartin (PG13)
    I suggest y'all check it out

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by CathyHooves
    I love how James says 'That would explain the hair' after Jessie is blinded or something like that and she screams in her huge head way.
    I just found out that quote is from "Rhapsody in Drew". Jessie calls Glalie beautiful, to which James responds, "You call that beautiful? Well, that would explain the hair..."
    Last edited by RocketToTheMoon; 11th October 2012 at 12:14 AM.
    3196-3352-8113

I don't remember that scene either, CathyHooves. If that was from around D/P, that would explain it.

Quote Originally Posted by RocketToTheMoon View Post
    So do you guys have any fave JAJL fanfics? Mine's Dark Side of Innocence by Anna Sartin (PG13)
    I suggest y'all check it out
    I may check that out, though it sadly looks like the story is slowly becoming a dead fic, especially with that schedule slipping. It's taken eleven years to get to chapter thirteen. Well... *checks last chapter* Okay, it might be complete, but it's hard to say for sure. Still, I'll consider taking a look.

I don't have a favorite story, per se, but I really like the Rocketshipping works of 27dayz. He (or she, though I'm sure 27dayz is a male) is really good at keeping Jessie and James in character. I haven't gone back to reading his stories in a while, but what I have read is awesome. "It Felt Like Electricity" is probably my favorite of his.

There's also another story I like from another author called Face the Crystal Ball. It's really cute, and makes me giggle.
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

Quote Originally Posted by KutiePie
    I may check that out, though it sadly looks like the story is slowly becoming a dead fic, especially with that schedule slipping. It's taken eleven years to get to chapter thirteen. Well... *checks last chapter* Okay, it might be complete, but it's hard to say for sure. Still, I'll consider taking a look.
    It's not dead, it's finished. It's an older fic, obviously, but really good. The author lost it in her computer, I believe, and published it when she found it eleven years later. It's an amazing piece. Anna Sartin also wrote "the Rocket Series (R)" which is really good too, but also kind of mature.
    I think I've read a few of 27dayz's works (I know I've read "It Felt Like Electricity"but that might be the only one), I'll check them out to make sure. And I'll read the other one, too.
    3196-3352-8113

Anna Sartin! I always loved her stuff. ;^; Also, also, I really liked Feathers and Foxtails. That was just cute (and I'm fond of anything that mixes animal and human natures and features~)

I read a Rocket Radio translation on... Bulbapedia, somewhere, I think?

( Say, is it true that there was a virus or adware infection of some sort from Bulbapedia or was that just a weird rumour? )

Quote Originally Posted by "RocketToTheMoon
    It's not dead, it's finished. It's an older fic, obviously, but really good. The author lost it in her computer, I believe, and published it when she found it eleven years later. It's an amazing piece.
    I know it's finished, but that explains the big gap. When I get more time, I'll read it.

Quote Originally Posted by Musapion View Post
    I read a Rocket Radio translation on... Bulbapedia, somewhere, I think?

( Say, is it true that there was a virus or adware infection of some sort from Bulbapedia or was that just a weird rumour? )
    I hope the Rocket Radio translation is on Bulbapedia, I'd like to see what they had to say.

I think the rumor was true. I had issues getting on Bulbapedia on my Mac for about a month or two. I thought that my Mac had finally got a virus or something that wouldn't allow me to access the website. It was a bit scary, but also annoying. It was probably from an ad, it happens sometimes.
    I survived Pupa.

Quote Originally Posted by Musapion
    I haven't heard about that. I use PCs, so maybe it's just a problem on Macs...

They don't update the Rocket translation very often. They're still at least a month behind
    3196-3352-8113

Kutie Pie: Oh, my! These ad-borne viruses are really worrying...

Also, I'm sure this'll be of interest to you all!

http://****yeahrocketshipping.tumblr...et-radio-drama

Another Rocket Radio translation! Musashi and Kojiro do a very (melo)dramatic, romantic scenerio together. xD

Oooh, thanks Musapion!!!!! I'll check it out now! I'll let y'all know about it soon!
    3196-3352-8113

Aww! I love the style of fanart on there. X3 It's so cute. :3

Another Rocket Radio translation! Musashi and Kojiro do a very (melo)dramatic, romantic scenerio together. xD
    I think I've read that one before, but it was really cute/sweet though. X33 Is the Radio Show still going? =O

I also wonder what happened to Jessie and James after Operation Tempest. :/ I hope they will come back.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

I can't wait to see Operation Tempest in English! Hurry up and dub it already! Dx It's been a while since I checked TR's twitter. I shall do so now...
    Just wondering, have any of you seen the DP ep "The Treasure is All Mine"? Did you like it?
    3196-3352-8113

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123