Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 33 of 33

Thread: Where is a good place to watch more anime??

  1. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    765 Productions
    Posts
    4,672

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Playful Nightmare View Post
    No, because that girl looks like a loli. -is heavily biased against Lolicon and Shotacon-

    Also, I got ParaChomp's joke. Good one! XD
    Looks like loli does not = loli, Rika is 16.
    My Anime List

        Spoiler:- My Claims:

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    89

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RainaXainne View Post
    Ok I just discovered that I actually do like anime. Why the hate for the dubs???
    Because people think they are Japanese and watch subbed only thinking they are true anime fans. I have no issue with people watch subbed its the people that look down at the dubs and the dubs fans and belittle them making them sound inferior. I say just say what you like but don't bash the other. For example I can't stand the Naruto subbed sinc I find the dubbed better but I'm not going to trash talk the subbed or fans of the subbed
    [IMG]http://i45.*******.com/343spx0.jpg[/IMG]

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    6,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    Looks like loli does not = loli, Rika is 16.
    Majority of anime characters look younger than there supposed to be, cram it! Also, mods, give him an infraction and at least lock this thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeRhymeBeat View Post
    Because people think they are Japanese and watch subbed only thinking they are true anime fans. I have no issue with people watch subbed its the people that look down at the dubs and the dubs fans and belittle them making them sound inferior. I say just say what you like but don't bash the other. For example I can't stand the Naruto subbed sinc I find the dubbed better but I'm not going to trash talk the subbed or fans of the subbed
    Ooh...bad example but I can't judge you as I don't see much wrong with Naruto's dub. As for what you said, I totally agree but these arguments are best left to the dub vs sub thread.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,290

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    Imagine five Crispin Freemans sitting around eating cake and drinking tea or Crispin Freeman going "Tuturu", I honestly don't understand why no one has done this yet.
    I would watch that. Twice a day.

    Quote Originally Posted by Playful Nightmare View Post
    No, because that girl looks like a loli. -is heavily biased against Lolicon and Shotacon-
    Okay, now I can kind of understand where you're coming from. Though as Jolteon91 said, not technically a loli.

    Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Also, mods, give him an infraction and at least lock this thread!
    <_<

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    765 Productions
    Posts
    4,672

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Also, mods, give him an infraction and at least lock this thread!
    Wouldn't the person back seat modding be more likely to get an infraction?
    My Anime List

        Spoiler:- My Claims:

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeRhymeBeat View Post
    Because people think they are Japanese and watch subbed only thinking they are true anime fans. I have no issue with people watch subbed its the people that look down at the dubs and the dubs fans and belittle them making them sound inferior. I say just say what you like but don't bash the other. For example I can't stand the Naruto subbed sinc I find the dubbed better but I'm not going to trash talk the subbed or fans of the subbed
    Nothing wrong with trash talking a series' dub if it's trash.

    Tokyo me- Mew Mew Power's dub sucked in the biggest way ever.

    Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Majority of anime characters look younger than there supposed to be, cram it! Also, mods, give him an infraction and at least lock this thread!
    We should a make list of how many things are wrong with this statement.
    1. "Most anime characters look younger than they are? No
    2. "Cram it" For what?
    3. "Mods?" This section only has one.
    4. "Give him an infraction?" For what?
    5. You didn't listen to my post in the other thread.

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    89

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Majority of anime characters look younger than there supposed to be, cram it! Also, mods, give him an infraction and at least lock this thread!

    Ooh...bad example but I can't judge you as I don't see much wrong with Naruto's dub. As for what you said, I totally agree but these arguments are best left to the dub vs sub thread.
    My bad sorry. Not sure if it was said but doesn't Toonaki have subbed and dubbed for people? I heard of it awhile back but never went to it. Seems like a legit site.
    [IMG]http://i45.*******.com/343spx0.jpg[/IMG]

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Black Isle, Scotland
    Posts
    1,762

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeRhymeBeat View Post
    My bad sorry. Not sure if it was said but doesn't Toonaki have subbed and dubbed for people? I heard of it awhile back but never went to it. Seems like a legit site.
    Toonzaki probably hasn't been mentioned because it just embeds content from Hulu (and speaking of Hulu, I had no idea how much stuff it had! Wow!).
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

    I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •