Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [SU] Dreamcrafters - Bonds of Broken Destiny

@ PokeLegend

Looks alright, the size manipulation thing was a little concerning, but again, the bigger they come the harder they fall. It's not like it's invincibility anyway.

Accepted

Name: Izlude Hecarim
    Species: Zorua
    Description: As a human, Izlude stood 6'2", with pale white skin. He had short, sleek, black hair that he kept well-combed, and his eyes were as blue as the night sky. He had a skinny, agile frame, due to his ninja training. His constitution was overall healthy, but his agility was top-notch.

Izlude usually wore traditional ninja garb -- a jet-black skintight suit that covered all but his eyes, hands, and feet. However, his casual clothing of choice were midnight blue sweatshorts, a midnight-blue sweatshirt, and black open-toed sandals. Due to his deteriorating eyesight which prevented him from further training, he wore rectangular eyeglasses with dark purple frames to fix his nearsightedness.

As a Zorua, he only kept his glasses, which he must still wear to see from afar. Outside of that, he looks like any other Zorua. Izlude's agility was amplified by his transformation, making him even swifter and more flexible than he originally was.

Personality: At first glance, one would assume that Izlude is punkish or emo. However, he is a kindhearted, supportive type, that enjoys socializing with or assisting others. He is one to cheer from the sidelines, if he is not in the action himself. He is also honorable, upholding the ninjas' way or respect and dignity. He is humble in victory, graceful in defeat, and respectful for others around him. Despite his kindheartedness and dignity, Izlude's feelings are sensitive, and he can become very emotional. If provoked enough, he can break down in tears of misery or enter a fury-fueled rampage. He is also one that will not back from a challenge or threat. He will tackle it head-on, to protect his honor, his friends, and the Dreamcrafters.

Izlude still shows respect and desire in the ways of the ninja, not wanting to give up on his original goal despite all the issues and roadblocks that are attempting to pevent him from doing so. His projections often reflect that. Shruikens, katanas, and even creations inspired from tatami mats are common from his mind. He stays true to the ninja's code, and will not even let his normally sweet personality stray him away from it. Due to this, he somewhat has two different personalities -- the cheerful yet emotional default, and the serious, dedicated, and mysterious ninja personality.

History: Born in Ecruteak City, to a family of ninjas, Izlude was the one to somewhat stray from his family's tradition, but not completely break it. After receiving his normal education, he was sent out of Johto, to a ninja school in Unova's Lacunosa Town. The school was the same one his parents attended, and the school pledges a dedication to Arceus. Almost five days in, he also befriended an Absol that he could call his companion. All was great for Izlude, until after almost a year of training. Due to problems with his vision arising, Izlude had to drop out of ninja school. As he was diagnosed with myopia, unable to see from afar without the help of spectacles, he learned that being a ninja was no longer possible for him.

Defeated, upset, and feeling that his hard work was in vain, Izlude wondered what he could turn to now. At a time of standby, he volunteered for Dream Green, to help out Unova while thinking of another path in life that was similar to the one he originally wanted to take. Izlude was a member for about eight months before the Nakita incident. Four months in, his beloved Absol was killed, by a cause he does not remember.

After the incident, he was almost in a state of denial. The great Arceus, that his family and the ninjas before him respected and were dedicated to, had a dark, sinister side that was hidden from the public. He despises Arceus now, and feels sickened to think that he and his ancestors were fooled by the power-hungry deity.

Powers: Izlude's powers tie with his ninja blood. His first exclusive ability is that he can temprarily stealth, turning completely invisble to the normal eye for about 30 seconds. His second power, the one he is more known for, is that he can "clone" himself, splitting into two different bodies. He has control over both, and each one is capable of different actions and Zorua-illusions. However, controlling two different bodies quickly drains Izlude, and they must be in a certain range of each other. Falling one of the clones will cause Izlude to become one entity again, and will leave him exhausted.
    Curses: Izlude's most prominent curse is that he causes demonic hallucinations to others around him. The terrifying thoughts and images are always associated with darkness, and often relate to torture, death, hatred, and such morbid thoughts. Those affected by this curse are often rendered completely stripped of sanity, leaving them a mentally scarred maniac. Physical pain can also be caused by his curse; similar to what pain could be caused by katanas, shurikens, darts, and knives. Sometimes, the pain will even be followed by death, as if the victim was fatally wounded by an actual strike of the weapon in question. Izlude's curse, if not causing physical or mental pain, can still cause one to become blind, deaf, mute, or otherwise stripped of a sense. His brand is dark purple in color, similar to his glasses' frames, and is located in on his left front foot as a four-bladed shuriken with the top-right blade broken.
    Last edited by Midnite♪; 19th October 2012 at 9:36 PM.

Sig by my girlfriend. <3
    3DS: 3566 1678 7442 (Mankey, Throh, Tyrogue) | Skype: IllusionistMidnite
    Breedable Vivillon Patterns: Polar, Ocean, Savanna
    Claims: Fennekin (Pokémon), Pit - Kid Icarus (Videogame character) | SSB4 Potential Mains: Pit, Mega Man, Palutena, Greninja | ♪ Air Man

@ゾロア - I'm a little hesitant about description being long enough so I'm impartial on whether it is passable or not, but personality could use a little more depth. It is a bit vague and too general. Pending for now. Unless overode by Avenger.

Side note - add a small at the bottom (don't have to, but it would be helpful) with a english translation of your username so we can refer to you a bit more easily. I can not read foreign languages so it will help me if I know what to call you when I need to say something to you through pm or OOC.

Credit to MagicMochi for jolteon/leafeon banner.

Ah, yeah, I didn't realize how lacking my description and personality where last night, until I woke up just now. That's what I get for staying up past 4 AM, I reckon. I would like to revise/expand on those two sections, and I will be getting around to it later this evening.

My username is basically the Japanese name of Zorua, though I'm usually known as Midnite by others. Just call me Midnite, I guess.

Sig by my girlfriend. <3
    3DS: 3566 1678 7442 (Mankey, Throh, Tyrogue) | Skype: IllusionistMidnite
    Breedable Vivillon Patterns: Polar, Ocean, Savanna
    Claims: Fennekin (Pokémon), Pit - Kid Icarus (Videogame character) | SSB4 Potential Mains: Pit, Mega Man, Palutena, Greninja | ♪ Air Man

@Midnite - much better with description and personality. Everything seems to check out, unless Avenger opposes the powers, you're Accepted.

Credit to MagicMochi for jolteon/leafeon banner.

Well, I say it's accepted too.

The RP itself is really kind of stuck in the mud though. Truthfully, when I wrote up the sign up, I didn't imagine the RP would end up like this. I kind of imagined people getting creative and imaginative with trying to take on Arceus's toughest legendaries which would hopefully lead to some pretty epic battles as the Dreamcrafters tried to stand their ground. Instead, everyone has been just playing the whole thing extremely defensively by running away from them all and it truthfully became uninteresting extremely fast.

Sorry, I've been busy lately. I'll get around to posting something sooner or later.
    I have clamed... the mighty Thor. Oh wait it's Throh *Facepalm*
    Fizzy Bubbles
    PASBL Stats
    My fanfic: Island of New Sundai

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12