Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Little Busters!

Holy ****, Kud next episode, all of my want.

It also looks like they're going to kick off Komari's route next week.

Haruka should have appeared before the other girls (excluding Rin for obvious reasons).

Oh, and once again fairly faithful to the VN.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    Man, Kurugaya is sex on legs and the legs are also sex.
    I agree.

Was not expecting that much fan service from a show like this but no complaints!
    Chances are KyoAni would have toned down the fanservice.

Right now I'm a bit worried about the pacing. That fight scene, while fun, took a while. Are they going to be able to cover enough at this rate?
    Little Busters! starts a lot slower than Clannad, Kanon and Air, the pacing is fine so far. That is assuming we get a second season for Refrain, trying to squeeze Refrain in to these 26 episodes would backfire massively.

As for the fight scene, they happen quite a lot in the VN, though I assume they'll only show one more fight (between Komari and Kurugaya) based off the ones they've showed so far.

EDIT:

Spoiler:- Saya hiding in the background:

This could mean one of two things, she's just thrown in there to pander to Saya fans, or they plan on animating her route, which wouldn't fit into the 26 episodes along with the other girls. We'll just have to wait and see what happens I suppose.
    Last edited by Jolteon91; 21st October 2012 at 1:28 AM.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    Little Busters! starts a lot slower than Clannad, Kanon and Air, the pacing is fine so far. That is assuming we get a second season for Refrain, trying to squeeze Refrain in to these 26 episodes would backfire massively.
    So about 50 episodes then? That would be amazing.

Spoiler:- Saya hiding in the background:
    I noticed this too, but I didn't know who it was. I thought to myself "It looks like a main character is hiding in the back there."

So about 50 episodes then? That would be amazing.
    50 would be really drawn out, 36-38 episodes would be ideal. Unless they animated the three EX routes for Saya, Sasami and Kanata, the problem is none of them have any relevance to the main story and would seem out if place, and Saya's route requires you to know to secret of the world beyond the little spoiler I gave you.
    Last edited by Jolteon91; 21st October 2012 at 1:53 AM.
    My Anime List

50 would be really drawn out, 36-38 episodes would be ideal. Unless they animated the three EX routes for Saya, Sasami and Kanata, the problem is none of them have any relevance to the main story and would seem out if place, and Saya's route requires you to know to secret of the world beyond the little spoiler I gave you.
    36-38 would also be amazing. Mostly what I'm hoping for is that they have enough time to do what they need to so it doesn't end up a rushed job.

36-38 would also be amazing. Mostly what I'm hoping for is that they have enough time to do what they need to so it doesn't end up a rushed job.
    The pace they're at now would go nicely into 38 or so episodes.
    My Anime List

I'm pretty sure that Kurugaya is going to be my favorite character from the cast.

Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    I'm pretty sure that Kurugaya is going to be my favorite character from the cast.

Seriously.
    "What's wrong boy? Do you object to running errands?"
    "No, I just couldn't keep my eyes off you."
    "Off my boobs?"

I see what you mean.

I gave you fair warning of her being awesome last week.

Kurugaya next week, which is awesome, because she is awesome, though I'm surprised they haven't introduced Haruka yet, that's the one thing that isn't following the VN, as she is introduced first (apart from Rin obviously.)
    She's not quite my favourite girl, but just like the rest of the cast I freakin' love her.

Oh, and she's a pervert, hopefully they have Riki ask her to be Kud's roommate because her reason for not doing it is awesome.
    My Anime List

I gave you fair warning of her being awesome last week.
    I will take note of these warnings in the future because she totally was. I'm assuming she has a route in the game because I'm gonna get to that sometime after the anime finishes airing.

Unless it get a second season or something.

This might be the one to push me over the edge.

And by that I mean after Little Busters! I might try some VNs.

I will take note of these warnings in the future because she totally was. I'm assuming she has a route in the game because I'm gonna get to that sometime after the anime finishes airing.
    If they join the Little Busters! they have a route, so yes, she does.

Unless it get a second season or something.
    Hopefully it does, as I've said many times, Refrain can't be crammed in with these 26 episodes.

And by that I mean after Little Busters! I might try some VNs.
    Do it.
    My Anime List

The new person is sort-of amusing but I still miss the non-stop gold of the first episode. It's never going to live up to that, is it? Sigh.
    Done here.

I think the first three episodes have been hilarious.
    My Anime List

I like the fight scenes but I hope they don't happen in every episode. Maybe every 3 episodes or something.

I like the fight scenes but I hope they don't happen in every episode. Maybe every 3 episodes or something.
    Highly doubt they'll be that frequent, judging purely on the ones animated so far we'll see Komari vs Kurugaya (which is awesome) and possibly Rin vs Kyousuke. They happen a lot during the VN (a long with the baseball mini-game, which I personally think it's awesome the way they've incorporated that into the previews.)
    My Anime List

Kud showed up! Which was awesome, oh how I love her and her glorious Engrish, that also leaves Mio as the only girl to not make an appearance yet, not sure if she'll show up next week, or if it will be dedicated purely to Komari's route, going by the preview she won't.

I can't wait for Komari's route to end and see where they go with the story from there, not because I don't like her route, but because I want to see if they're going to adapt it the way I think they should. All will be revealed in a few weeks I suppose.
    My Anime List

You couldn't wait until someone else posted, could ya? ^_^

Kud had a better introduction than I thought she would. Dat glorious engrish. And I love how she's just there in the library in that one scene.
    Komari's arc seems to be underway, I can already feel the emotions coming.

But other than that the episode felt kind of uneventful. But that doesn't matter, what DOES matter was that I've become attached to this cast of characters. Seriously, they've done a good job and I enjoy watching how they interact. For something like this kind of series that's VERY important. So I'm happy about that.

You couldn't wait until someone else posted, could ya? ^_^
    I waited a bit, but then everyone took so long so i was like "screw it!"

But other than that the episode felt kind of uneventful. But that doesn't matter, what DOES matter was that I've become attached to this cast of characters. Seriously, they've done a good job and I enjoy watching how they interact. For something like this kind of series that's VERY important. So I'm happy about that.
    This is one of the big reasons I love the VN so much, I got so attached to the cast that when it starts to get into the deep stuff **** got emotional.
    My Anime List

I waited a bit, but then everyone took so long so i was like "screw it!"
    I'm still waiting for the triumphant day where Jb posts, then I post, and then you post so that our signatures are in sequential order.

This is one of the big reasons I love the VN so much, I got so attached to the cast that when it starts to get into the deep stuff **** got emotional.
    Of course if you don't get attached to the cast that doesn't mean as much. So like I said I'm happy.

I'm still waiting for the triumphant day where Jb posts, then I post, and then you post so that our signatures are in sequential order.
    You mean like the top of this page? Granted, we had different gifs at the time, but still....
    I'm totally waiting for it to happen legit too...
    My Anime List

I swear this show gets better and better by the episode. I seriously love Kud.

Quick question, by the way. How many routes are supposed to be in this adaption compared to Clannad's, Kanon's, or Air's?
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by King World View Post
    Quick question, by the way. How many routes are supposed to be in this adaption compared to Clannad's, Kanon's, or Air's?
    Common route, Refrain, Rin 1, Rin 2, Kud, Komari, Kurugaya, Haruka, Mio.

Although hopefully there is a second season for Rin 2 + Refrain.
    My Anime List

Common route, Refrain, Rin 1, Rin 2, Kud, Komari, Kurugaya, Haruka, Mio.

Although hopefully there is a second season for Rin 2 + Refrain.
    Looking at the pace so far, does it seem they'll have a 2nd season? And furthermore, is the pace at a good pace where each route/arc can be reasonably explored?
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by King World View Post
    Looking at the pace so far, does it seem they'll have a 2nd season? And furthermore, is the pace at a good pace where each route/arc can be reasonably explored?
    The pace they're going at so far will be great if there is a second season, I've said it many, many times, but they just can't squeeze Refrain into these 26 episodes.
    My Anime List

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast