Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Little Busters!

I couldn't stop thinking of starfish when people were starting to forget Mio. Dunno why.

So is it ever explained how no one noticed Midori doesn't have a shadow? Or is it just a crazy random happenstance?
    Also, the paper airplanes remind me of ef.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    I couldn't stop thinking of starfish when people were starting to forget Mio. Dunno why.

So is it ever explained how no one noticed Midori doesn't have a shadow? Or is it just a crazy random happenstance?
    Also, the paper airplanes remind me of ef.
    Midori herself said that people barely or do not noticed the bottom part which is where the shadow is.

The next episode will screw your mind though

Quote Originally Posted by AceFlonne View Post
    Midori herself said that people barely or do not noticed the bottom part which is where the shadow is.
    Yeah I know. I was just sitting there thinking "HOW?! HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?!" I mean that's something that would be pretty noticeable. All it takes is just one person to glance and they wouldn't be able to shut up about it.

So is there a meaning behind no one being able to notice or is it just a big coincidence?

Yeah I know. I was just sitting there thinking "HOW?! HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?!" I mean that's something that would be pretty noticeable. All it takes is just one person to glance and they wouldn't be able to shut up about it.

So is there a meaning behind no one being able to notice or is it just a big coincidence?
    Or maybe they just don't care or stupid to notice it

Even though I played the VN,It was understandable with Mio since she's barely noticeable but Midori.........

I'll go with Flonne's suggestion
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE

It was nice to see Mio smiling in this episode but it feels out of character since I always see her blank/sad expression in the VN

She has no presence, people pay her no attention what so ever, apart from Riki and the Little Busters, obviously. Then chuck in the fact that she skips class, and is pretty much always concealed by a shadow, of course no one notices the absence of her shadow.

Spoiler:- Oh, we're talking about Midori?:
    Then there's also the fact her clothes could possibly give off the illusion she has a shadow.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Why are they screwing with my mind? Waiting for each episode is going to kill me sooner or later.

I'm attempting a 80 health run (minimum health) of Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories!
    Current Goal: Defeat Jafar on Floor 5!
    On-Hold while I play through Kingdom Hearts 1.5 ReMix. May reattempt this on Re:Chain of Memories instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonetail View Post
    Why are they screwing with my mind? Waiting for each episode is going to kill me sooner or later.
    Because Maeda Jun loves doing that ****, he also likes to make people cry.
    My Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Bonetail View Post
    The conclusion of her arc will really screw your mind to the max.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat.

This show shifted genres all of a sudden. I mean, Komari's story defied reality but that felt more like the writer not really knowing much about what they were writing about than any supernatural elements. But now, we've randomly been thrust into a dark fantasy story. It may not be a bad thing, though. This is a pretty good dark fantasy story.

Except for nobody noticing Midori's shadowlessness (that is probably in no way a word). People have been talking about this already but I can't let it go. "People don't look at your feet much" isn't a valid handwave, dammit! They'd only have to look once! People would notice this.
    Done here.

Quote Originally Posted by themightydoof View Post
    This show shifted genres all of a sudden. I mean, Komari's story defied reality but that felt more like the writer not really knowing much about what they were writing about than any supernatural elements. But now, we've randomly been thrust into a dark fantasy story. It may not be a bad thing, though. This is a pretty good dark fantasy story.
    I dunno, this seems like typical Key to me.

And I agree on the shadow part, I'm holding out on a better explanation from the show later on.

I dunno, this seems like typical Key to me.
    This is my first time with Key. So yeah, I wasn't prepared for sudden genre shift.
    Done here.

This is my first time with Key. So yeah, I wasn't prepared for sudden genre shift.
    You haven't seen Clannad, Kanon or Air?
    My Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    You haven't seen Clannad, Kanon or Air?
    Nope .
    Done here.

Nope .
    That definitely explains it then. Key works are built around seemingly normal worlds having fantasy elements play out in their stories.
    My Anime List

What a beautiful episode.

Man, that was an emotional episode. There were so many feels going on that I felt like my mind and heart would've popped.

I'm attempting a 80 health run (minimum health) of Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories!
    Current Goal: Defeat Jafar on Floor 5!
    On-Hold while I play through Kingdom Hearts 1.5 ReMix. May reattempt this on Re:Chain of Memories instead.

So we're halfway through, and we've only got 2 girls done, next week is common route with the slumber part ( and it looks like Riki will choose the girls over Kyousuke, unfortunately) plus there is definitely going to be more common route episodes before it's one. There is no possible way for them to fit Refrain in this season, which makes the hinted at second season seem all the more likely.
    My Anime List

Aw. I hate it when good villains get neutered.
    Done here.

I couldn't get attached to Nishizono. Probably because she was so reclusive, and there was so much time spent on that aspect of her character. I felt a similar way about Kotomi in Clannad.

Well, now that Team Little Busters is all filled up, what will Riki have left on his plate? Probably more issues with his recruits. I wonder where this is all going?
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    Well, now that Team Little Busters is all filled up, what will Riki have left on his plate? Probably more issues with his recruits. I wonder where this is all going?
    As far as the baseball games goes they're still short a member. Though it should be painfully obvious who that member will be.
    My Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    As far as the baseball games goes they're still short a member. Though it should be painfully obvious who that member will be.
    You're talking about Kengo?

This episode was so fun.

Love the new OP visuals with Haruka and kud's route
    Last edited by AceFlonne; 19th January 2013 at 3:12 PM.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast