Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Little Busters!

I'm with Masato, I don't put anything on my eggs.

Other than that. Nice start of Kud's route.

As a standalone episode that ending put a smile on my face. The first few seconds of the episode had me thinking of that "reset" thing Jolteon91 was talking about. What's the verdict man, you think they're gonna do it?

Another thing is while I thought the next episode was going to be about Kud too it's about Sasasasasasasa-san instead. I was wondering when she'd show up again.

Kurugaya status update: Still flawless

Kud's Engrish is god tier as always, I will never get enough of it.

So we're back to Rin 1 next week with another task delivered via cat mail. I'm starting to think we wont see any of Rin's signature baseball pitches until the second season, along with a certain event involving Kengo. So at this point it's looking like season 2 will finish the common route, Kurugaya, Rin 2 and then Refrain, I'm also going to say there may be a chance we some some EX routes, or at the very least Saya, since I do remember reading a comment from one of the producers saying they want to show every one of the girls, and Saya is quite easily the most popular Little Busters! girl, the problem with her route though is that it relies on you knowing everything else about the story, an OVA would still be the best bet for her, which would also be the best way to go with Sasami and Kanata's routes, as they take place after the Refrain.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    The first few seconds of the episode had me thinking of that "reset" thing Jolteon91 was talking about. What's the verdict man, you think they're gonna do it?
    Nope, if they were actually going to go down that path with the resets then Haruka and Kanata wouldn't have been friendly, they would have acted as if Haruka's route never happened, unless they pull a reset after Kud's route..... I honestly don't see how this route would work without the reset, the resolution kind of relies on Riki and Kud having those feelings towards each other, I guess only time will tell what way J.C. Staff goes.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    Kud's Engrish is god tier as always, I will never get enough of it.
    It's so weird that she gets made fun of for her bad English despite her perfect ****ing Japanese. She's already bi-lingual! It's pretty common for foreign kids to get picked on for not speaking the country's spoken language well but this? This is one tough crowd.

Also, you have to take a remedial class for failing a voluntary test? What's going on?
    Done here.

I really liked this episode! Blunt, unsympathetic Rin was hilarious, and Sazami Zazasegawa felt like a more cooperative and pleasant version of Kanata (plus she has a really fun name). It's nice to see that Little Busters can do drama well without setting it to maximum tragedy.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I've been waiting for this episode since the start, it is one of my favourite parts of Rin 1, and it didn't disappoint.

It's also about time Rin learnt one of her pitches.

Spoiler:- Minor spoiler:
    My Anime List

The hip hop scene was the best part. Ever since I noticed the hip hop stuff in his room I was looking forward to some bad Japanese rapping and they did not disappoint.

So they completely changed the meaning behinds Kud's ritual, which wasn't surprising at all. I still don't understand how they are going to pull off the ending to this route without Riki and Kud being in a romantic relationship, I guess we will find out in two more weeks.
    My Anime List

Wow. I totally predicted that ending the moment they mentioned the rocket. I feel so sad for Kud.

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonetail View Post
    Wow. I totally predicted that ending the moment they mentioned the rocket. I feel so sad for Kud.
    That rocket will be the least of her problems.
    My Anime List

Isn't Tebua the island that sank a few years ago?
    Done here.

So they completely changed the meaning behinds Kud's ritual, which wasn't surprising at all.
    What was it originally? Or is that spoilers?

What was it originally? Or is that spoilers?
    In the VN it's the ritual is between two people who are in love.
    My Anime List

Oh Kud, if only coming back was as simple as you think it's going to be.

I really can't wait to see how J.C. Staff handle the resolution to this arc.
    My Anime List

Kud better come back! And the next episode looks to be like an intense one. The week long wait is gonna be brutal this time.

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonetail View Post
    Kud better come back!
    She clicks her heels together three times and says "there's no place like home!"
    My Anime List

She clicks her heels together three times and says "there's no place like home!"
    I really hope you're serious. That would be the greatest thing in the history of the world.

****in spoilers! Does she do it with her broken Engrish?

Seriously though, prison? I'm starting to get that feeling again where near-absurdly bad things happen for the sake of being sad.

I'm starting to get that feeling again where near-absurdly bad things happen for the sake of being sad.
    So, you're saying it's an adaptation of something by Key?
    My Anime List

So, you're saying it's an adaptation of something by Key?
    Apart from the ones based on supernatural stuff (she's a fox) usually Key stories, from what I've seen, have been grounded in a reality that seems possible. Her parents died in a plane crash. She's physically ill a lot. She fell out a tree. She's depressed when her mother got hospitalized. I do forget Air though because it's been so damn long since I watched it.

Haruka's arc left me with a sour taste in my mouth because the tragedy was based on how horribly cartoonishly evil her family was, rather than something sad happening. So I'm kind of worried Kud's route will rely on the same tactic. Something like "The people on the island are so evil they sent her to prison because they're evil and they beat her because they're evil grrrrrr" instead of focusing on something more realistic, like dealing with her mothers death.

I do forget Air though because it's been so damn long since I watched it.
    Air has a bit of magic in it, not the deus ex machina kind where miracles seem to happen to help the characters out, literal magic.
    My Anime List

I didn't realize there were so many haters of this show on MAL. I mean, I doesn't stand as well on it's own as it could or should but danm.

I must say, I like Kud's route way better in the anime than in the visual novel.
    Last edited by AceFlonne; 17th March 2013 at 12:30 AM.

Air has a bit of magic in it, not the deus ex machina kind where miracles seem to happen to help the characters out, literal magic.
    SPEAKING OF while watching this episode I let out an actual "Wait, what the hell just happened?" I assume it's getting explained much later. The other big question is why they gave Kud a Mike Tyson tattoo.

Luckily the episode's drama wasn't so much based on the uprising of the eeeevil rebel forces grrrrr but more on Kud's personal problems. AS IT SHOULD BE. I am a bit curious as to how the conclusion differs from the VN.

So is next week the end of the season?

SPEAKING OF while watching this episode I let out an actual "Wait, what the hell just happened?" I assume it's getting explained much later. The other big question is why they gave Kud a Mike Tyson tattoo.

Luckily the episode's drama wasn't so much based on the uprising of the eeeevil rebel forces grrrrr but more on Kud's personal problems. AS IT SHOULD BE. I am a bit curious as to how the conclusion differs from the VN.

So is next week the end of the season?
    We still have 3 more episodes to go.

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast