Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 461

Thread: ~The Sinnoh Region Club~

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    4,242

    Talking ~The Sinnoh Region Club~



    The Sinnoh Region Club



    Welcome to the Sinnoh Region Club! In this club you can talk about anything Sinnoh related! Wether it be about the Underground, the pokémon, or just Sinnoh itself!



    ~The Rules~
    • All Serebii Forums rules apply
    • You must be a member if you want to discuss.
    • Try to stay ontopic, unless I feel it will go in the wrong direction, in which case I will change the subject.
    • If you are unactive for over a month, it will result in a strike, if you still have not posted in the ten days following, you will be removed from the club.
    • No spamming, or swearing, no trolling either.
    • Use the form posted for signing up.
    • Most importantly, HAVE FUN!


    ~Strikes~

    1st Strike: Warning
    2nd Strike: 2nd Warning
    3rd Strike: Week Ban
    4th Strike: Month Ban
    5th Strike: Perma Ban + Contacting Admin

    ~Strike List~
    Strike 1: Moonlight_Tails, Triple post

    ~Sign up Form~
    HTML Code:
     [B]Username:[/B]
    [B]Favorite thing abut Sinnoh?[/B]
    ~Topics~
    What are your opinions on the Underground?

    What do you like most about Sinnoh?

    Do you like the Gym Leaders?

    Do you like the Elite 4?

    Do you like the Frontier Brains?

    Who is your favorite Gym Leader?

    Who is your favorite Elite 4 member?

    Who is your favorite Frontier Brain?

    What are your opinions on Team Galactic?

    What is your Team in DPPt?

    What is your favorite myth or legend?

    What is your favorite Pokémon in Sinnoh?

    What is your favorite Battle Facility in the Battle Frontier?

    What is your favorite music from Sinnoh?

    What is your favorite area in Sinnoh?

    What do you think of Super Contests?

    Did you complete the Battle Frontier?

    Who is your favorite "partner"? Eg: Riley, Mira, Cheryl, Buck and Marley

    Who is your favorite Team Galactic Commander?

    What is your favorite Pokemon from the Great Marsh (Pre and post Dex), including Daily Binocular Pokemon?

    What Pokémon is your favorite from each Sinnoh trio? (eg: Dialga, Palkia, Giratina or Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf)

    What is your favorite Route in Sinnoh?

    What Sinnoh Eeveelution is your favorite?

    Where do you tend to have your Secret Base?

    What E4 do you prefer? DP E4 or Platinum E4?

    What do you think of Barry?

    ~Member List~
    Dirkac
    Sapphire Iris
    Aura Sensai
    YokoKurama
    Sinnoh Ash
    Adalricus
    pokemonsquared
    OceanicLanturn
    TheSketchQueen
    Moonlight_Tails
    Storm Surge
    Nyarlathotep
    Mr. Piplup
    Videogamer17
    Navarch
    MetalVictini
    Srivats123
    Pika-Pika-Red
    Hudson98
    JetShipperKekkaishi
    darklord18
    Ice120
    colorless-winter

    ~Ranks~

    Arceus Rank You control everything in the Sinnoh Region.
    Dirkac

    (Reserved for Owner)

    Giratina Rank You control dimensions, but not everything.
    Aura Sensai
    OceanicLanturn
    TheSketchQueen

    (Reserved for Admins of the club)


    Dialga Rank (1000 Posts) You did it! The whole Sinnoh Region will bow down to you!

    Palkia Rank (750 Posts) You're almost at the top!

    Manaphy Rank (500 Posts) You're halfway there!

    Phione Rank (250 Posts) You're starting to show your full potential.

    Garchomp Rank (200 Posts) You're almost a quarter into Sinnoh, keep it up!

    Lucario Rank (150 Posts) You've been training, and you've become so much stronger!

    Staravia Rank (100 Posts) You've gotten another gym badge!

    Shinx Rank (50 Posts) You've been training, and became stronger!

    Piplup Rank (25 Posts) You're gradually starting to become better.
    YokoKurama
    Adalricus
    pokemonsquared


    Turtwig Rank (10 Posts) You've come further, but there's still a long way to the top!
    Sinnoh Ash
    TheSketchQueen
    Moonlight_Tails
    Nyarlathotep

    Chimchar Rank (5 Posts) You've just started your journey through Sinnoh.
    Mr. Piplup

    Bidoof Rank (Beginning Rank) You're preparing to start your journey through Sinnoh.
    SapphireIris
    Storm Surge
    Videogamer17
    Navarch
    MetalVictini
    Srivats123
    Pika-Pika-Red
    Hudson98
    JetShipperKekkaishi
    darklord18
    Ice120

    colorless-winter

    ~Admins~

    Admin A
    ~
    ~
    Admin A takes care of infractions, and members that need to be deleted. They will PM me with the information.
    I will update the OP once I recieve the PM.

    Format for PM:

    HTML Code:
    [B]Infractions given out:[/B]
    [B]Removed Members:[/B]


    Admin B
    ~Aura Sensai
    ~
    Admin B will handle New members joining, and members that need to rank up. They will PM me with the information.
    I will update the OP once I recieve the PM.

    Format for PM:

    HTML Code:
    [B]New members joining:[/B]
    [B]Members ranked up and to what Rank:[/B]


    Admin C
    ~Oceanic Lanturn
    ~TheSketchQueen
    Admin C will take care of Artworks, Sprites, and Fanfics, these do not have to be Admin C's, but they will try to find fanfics, sprites and artworks that can be linked to the club. They will PM me with info.
    NOTE: It must be Sinnoh related.

    Format for PM:

    HTML Code:
    [B]Fanfics found and accepted:[/B]
    [B]Artworks found and accepted:[/B]
    [B]Usable Sprites found:[/B]

    Admin D
    ~
    Admin D Will bein charge of organizing events and the such. They will PM me and discuss on events to be held.


    Admin E
    ~
    Admin E will handle Pokémon to be given away as prizes for Events and giveaways. They will PM me with the Pokémon that they have.


    ~Sinnoh Dex~

        Spoiler:- Sinnoh Dex 1-52:



    ~Art Corner~




        Spoiler:- Banners:


        Spoiler:- Userbars:


        Spoiler:- Credits:


    ~Hall of Fame~



    ~Events~

        Spoiler:- Future Events:



    I hope all of you have fun!

    This club was helped in its creation by Aura Sensai.
    Last edited by dirkac; 1st December 2012 at 10:10 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    DK IS AN EPIC POSTER D8
    Posts
    692

    Default

    Username: SapphireIris
    Favorite thing abut Sinnoh?: The Pokemon, the towns, Dawn and Barry :3, and my memory of my first and only shiny I got by myself. 8D :3
    ^_^
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    4,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SapphireIris View Post
    Username: SapphireIris
    Favorite thing abut Sinnoh?: The Pokemon, the towns, Dawn and Barry :3, and my memory of my first and only shiny I got by myself. 8D :3
    ^_^
    Yes! Barry was fun. And the Pokémon were amazing! Obviously accepted!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    U.S.A
    Posts
    76

    Default

    Username: StarSurgeX
    My favorite thing about sinnoh: Cynthia (I love her) and my second favorite Pokemon piplup :P
    Looking Good!
    Would you like a "Signature" like mine?, contact me

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    4,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StarSurgeX View Post
    Username: StarSurgeX
    My favorite thing about sinnoh: Cynthia (I love her) and my second favorite Pokemon piplup :P
    Haha, accepted! Cynthia was awesome to battle. Just epic in the Pokemon League.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    U.S.A
    Posts
    76

    Default

    OMG Cynthia rocks she's the best champion there is on the Pokemon world yet if there was a Champions league it will go from Cynthia to red to alder to blue to wallance to Steven cynthia is the boss I l
    Love how she appears in unova
    Looking Good!
    Would you like a "Signature" like mine?, contact me

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    4,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StarSurgeX View Post
    OMG Cynthia rocks she's the best champion there is on the Pokemon world yet if there was a Champions league it will go from Cynthia to red to alder to blue to wallance to Steven cynthia is the boss I l
    Love how she appears in unova
    Haha, yeah. I liked that she appeared in Unova too, though she was a lot easier in Unova than in Sinnoh though.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    U.S.A
    Posts
    76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Haha, yeah. I liked that she appeared in Unova too, though she was a lot easier in Unova than in Sinnoh though.
    Yes I agree that Cynthia was week to say..... The Cynthia from platinum is the only trainer that has ever defeated me on a game, her garchomp was the boss... I'm looking forward to the Cynthia from B/W 2 she has a new team and I hope she gives me a run for my money
    Looking Good!
    Would you like a "Signature" like mine?, contact me

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    4,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StarSurgeX View Post
    Yes I agree that Cynthia was week to say..... The Cynthia from platinum is the only trainer that has ever defeated me on a game, her garchomp was the boss... I'm looking forward to the Cynthia from B/W 2 she has a new team and I hope she gives me a run for my money
    Yeah. BW was pretty easy, especcially since she got rid of her two pokemon that always gave me trouble, Togekiss and Roserade. The rest is still really hard of course, but other than Garchomp, those two were the things that stopped me.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Canada.
    Posts
    2,873

    Default

    Username: Aura Sensai
    Favorite thing about Sinnoh? I liked how it introduced new Pokemon such as Magmortar , Rhyperior and Tangtrowth , who imo were pretty epic. I also liked the Gym Leaders.

    I'll be Admin B since this Club was kinda my idea too.

    Who is your favorite Gym Leader?
    Probably Volkner since he had a pretty cool team in Platinum. If we're talking DP , then it's Maylene for Lucario <3
    I'm feelin' electric tonight
    Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
    Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
    I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    4,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aura Sensai View Post
    Username: Aura Sensai
    Favorite thing about Sinnoh? I liked how it introduced new Pokemon such as Magmortar , Rhyperior and Tangtrowth , who imo were pretty epic. I also liked the Gym Leaders.

    I'll be Admin B since this Club was kinda my idea too.

    Who is your favorite Gym Leader?
    Probably Volkner since he had a pretty cool team in Platinum. If we're talking DP , then it's Maylene for Lucario <3
    Accepted! (duh, we sort of co-created this club) And, yes, you'll be Admin B.
    Yeah, Volkner's Team was pretty cool alright.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,598

    Default

    I'd like to join please.

    Username: YokoKurama
    Favorite thing abut Sinnoh? My favorite thing about Sinnoh would be the Shinx line, the Roserade line, Lopunny and Giratina. The anime made me love Paul, Ursula and Cynthia. They were my all time favorite. I loved the myths too, they were very interesting.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    4,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    I'd like to join please.

    Username: YokoKurama
    Favorite thing abut Sinnoh? My favorite thing about Sinnoh would be the Shinx line, the Roserade line, Lopunny and Giratina. The anime made me love Paul, Ursula and Cynthia. They were my all time favorite. I loved the myths too, they were very interesting.
    Haha, accepted! The myths were really interesting too! I think I'll add it as a topic.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    L.A.
    Posts
    83

    Default

    I'd love to join.

    Username: Sinnoh Ash
    Favorite thing about Sinnoh? Paul,Barry,Ash,Dawn,Candice&Volkner. I liked the Gym Leaders,Cynthia&the Elite 4. I also liked the Legendaries&Arceus of how he created the World of Pokemon. Plus, I liked alot of the Pokemon from there. Electivire was my favorite. The battles were incredible. =D
    YOU EITHER DIE A HERO OR YOU LIVE LONG ENOUGH TO SEE YOURSELF BECOME THE VILLAIN ~THE DARK KNIGHT

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    4,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinnoh Ash View Post
    I'd love to join.

    Username: Sinnoh Ash
    Favorite thing about Sinnoh? Paul,Barry,Ash,Dawn,Candice&Volkner. I liked the Gym Leaders,Cynthia&the Elite 4. I also liked the Legendaries&Arceus of how he created the World of Pokemon. Plus, I liked alot of the Pokemon from there. Electivire was my favorite. The battles were incredible. =D
    Accepted. Yeah, I loved nearly all of the pokémon in Sinnoh (except the Chimchar line) and the rest are just plain out amazing.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    U.S.A
    Posts
    76

    Default

    My Favorite Pokemon from sinnoh is electivire... i always like it he's so cool
    Looking Good!
    Would you like a "Signature" like mine?, contact me

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    DK IS AN EPIC POSTER D8
    Posts
    692

    Default

    My favorite Sinnoh Pokemon are Piplup and Gallade. ^_^
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Fanboys dreams
    Posts
    4,408

    Default

    Username: Adalricus. But you may call me Addie
    Favorite thing abut Sinnoh? My favourite thing must be the return of the VS. Seeker, the Battle Frontier, and the not-so-bad storyline

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    4,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adalricus View Post
    Username: Adalricus. But you may call me Addie
    Favorite thing abut Sinnoh? My favourite thing must be the return of the VS. Seeker, the Battle Frontier, and the not-so-bad storyline
    Hmmm... Not-so-bad? Ok then. Accepted. Yup. The Battle Frontier was pretty good, and the VS Seeker was nice.
    I've added a new topic by the way.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    U.S.A
    Posts
    76

    Default

    The Pokemon that i dislike from sinnoh is Shellos it just look really weird -.-
    Looking Good!
    Would you like a "Signature" like mine?, contact me

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,332

    Default

    Username:Pokemonsquared
    Favorite thing abut Sinnoh? Favorite thing about Sinnoh is the vastness of the region as well as the fact that it is far less linear than the other regions as well as having countless places to explore and the best legendaries. Also it debuted the original blue starter mascot piplup 3>. Battle frontier and Vs seeker were awesome too as was the battle zone in general.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    4,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Username:Pokemonsquared
    Favorite thing abut Sinnoh? Favorite thing about Sinnoh is the vastness of the region as well as the fact that it is far less linear than the other regions as well as having countless places to explore and the best legendaries. Also it debuted the original blue starter mascot piplup 3>. Battle frontier and Vs seeker were awesome too as was the battle zone in general.
    Accepted! Yeah, Piplup is awesome. Go penguins!
    Of course, Turtwig is great too.

    Oh, and StarSurgeX, you ranked up to the Chimchar Rank!
    Last edited by dirkac; 29th September 2012 at 3:25 AM.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    L.A.
    Posts
    83

    Default

    My Favorite Pokemon from Sinnoh is Electivire. What can I say? I love Electric Types. Plus, it's Awesome&Badass.
    YOU EITHER DIE A HERO OR YOU LIVE LONG ENOUGH TO SEE YOURSELF BECOME THE VILLAIN ~THE DARK KNIGHT

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Deep Ocean
    Posts
    2,024

    Default

    ZOMG A SINNOH CLUB?

    Lol I saw you were up to something when I saw your posts ah well...

    Username: Awww Dirkac you know meh!
    Favorite thing: PIPLUPPP EMPOLEON <3. Also love Cherubi and Cherrim. Shinx is super cute. absolutely adore Manaphy. How creative time space is.

    Credits to Sworn Metalhead

    ASB Squad

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,332

    Default

    Yay I'm glad so many people here like piplup, it's such a refreshing change from the haters everywhere on the internet.

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •