Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 175 of 461

Thread: ~The Sinnoh Region Club~

  1. #151
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    4,241

    Default

    Wow Moonight, Triple Post... Sorry, but that'll be the very first infraction.

    But anyway, Sinnoh had near perfect pokemon for me, most of those "Useless" New DP evo's, I really like, only the Chimchar family left a... Ugh.

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    AMERICA!!
    Posts
    387

    Default

    Chimchar's okay. When i started Platinum, I chose chimchar because I chose piplup in Diamond and turtwig in pearl. I'm kinda glad I did, because the chimchar was a girl.

    PS. The chimchar banner is done, Oceanic just hasn't picked it up yet.

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    4,241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSketchQueen View Post
    Chimchar's okay. When i started Platinum, I chose chimchar because I chose piplup in Diamond and turtwig in pearl. I'm kinda glad I did, because the chimchar was a girl.

    PS. The chimchar banner is done, Oceanic just hasn't picked it up yet.
    Well, I found the design of Chimchar to be meh.

    Oh it is? I'll add it in. Thanks Sketch!

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Deep Ocean
    Posts
    2,000

    Default

    Now kids! How about if we do all and tire sketch out? Nah I'm just kidding. Guys thank sketch for the banner, if you want to use it. I think we might be tiring her out :3

    I'm thinking of requesting a gym leader Pokemon banner. Like Roark with Cranidos, Gardenia with Cherubi, Maylene with Lucario, Wake with Floatzel, Fantina with Drifiblim, Bryon with Bastiodon and finally Volkner with Electrivire. Thatd be pretty neat

    Credits to Sworn Metalhead

    ASB Squad

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    4,241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    Now kids! How about if we do all and tire sketch out? Nah I'm just kidding. Guys thank sketch for the banner, if you want to use it. I think we might be tiring her out :3

    I'm thinking of requesting a gym leader Pokemon banner. Like Roark with Cranidos, Gardenia with Cherubi, Maylene with Lucario, Wake with Floatzel, Fantina with Drifiblim, Bryon with Bastiodon and finally Volkner with Electrivire. Thatd be pretty neat
    You mean have all gym leaders/E4 with their signature pokemon? Great idea! But, there are a few problems though. Fantina has both Mismagius and Drifblim as signatures, Volkner has Luxray and Electivire, Bertha has Hippowdon and Rhyperior, Flint has Infernape and Magmortar, and Lucian has oth Gallade and Bronzong. So which signature pokemon should we pick for each of them?

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Deep Ocean
    Posts
    2,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    You mean have all gym leaders/E4 with their signature pokemon? Great idea! But, there are a few problems though. Fantina has both Mismagius and Drifblim as signatures, Volkner has Luxray and Electivire, Bertha has Hippowdon and Rhyperior, Flint has Infernape and Magmortar, and Lucian has oth Gallade and Bronzong. So which signature pokemon should we pick for each of them?
    I know... Let's not get ahead of ourselves and stick to gym leader first. Luxeay is already starred in the Sinnoh electric banner so Electrivire is the man. You'll make the call about Drifblim/Mismagius, though I prefer Drifblim, since... It got starred in the manga?

    Credits to Sworn Metalhead

    ASB Squad

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    4,241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    I know... Let's not get ahead of ourselves and stick to gym leader first. Luxeay is already starred in the Sinnoh electric banner so Electrivire is the man. You'll make the call about Drifblim/Mismagius, though I prefer Drifblim, since... It got starred in the manga?
    Hmmm, yeah. Luxray doesn't need it.
    It should be Drifblim because     Spoiler:- Art Alert!:
    .

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Fanboys dreams
    Posts
    4,209

    Default

    Drifblims are cute.. they just float around.. Heeheeheeh.

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in the Night
    Posts
    617

    Default

    Drifblim isn't bad. used one for a while in Platinum
    My Favorite Pokemon
    Zangoose --- Moonlight_Tails --- November 22nd, 2013

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Fanboys dreams
    Posts
    4,209

    Default

    Best flying-Type move: Gust. lol
    Or Air Cutter, if you use the Tutor

  11. #161
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,598

    Default

    In the anime, Drifblim was seemed more as her signature. But, in games Mismagius seemed more like. Manga, I cannot say the same, since I don't read it. :/

  12. #162
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Fanboys dreams
    Posts
    4,209

    Default

    I don't remember Fantina from the manga, but I do think she should have kept Drifblim in Platinum as her main.

  13. #163
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,598

    Default

    Yea, when I battled her in Platinum, she had a Haunter, Drifloon, and a Mismagius. I was like "noooo, I like Drifblim".

  14. #164
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Fanboys dreams
    Posts
    4,209

    Default

    No.. In Platinum, she has: Duskull, Haunter and Mismagius. Not even the loon

  15. #165
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,598

    Default

    Oh it was Duskull. I was going by memory, I thought she did. Haven't played it in awhile. But, still not Drif nothing.

  16. #166
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Fanboys dreams
    Posts
    4,209

    Default

    Can't blame her.. Cutie sucks. lol

  17. #167
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,598

    Default

    If a Luxray's on your team, she's a breeze to beat. Or any Pokemon that has a Dark or Ghost type move.

  18. #168
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Fanboys dreams
    Posts
    4,209

    Default

    My current team is: Monferno, Golbat (With Bite), Leafeon and Buneary, so I do think I will manage.

  19. #169
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,598

    Default

    Watch out for her Mismagius' Psybeam on your Golbat.

  20. #170
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    AMERICA!!
    Posts
    387

    Default

    Hey, in response to Oceanic a page ago, I'm actually quite bored. You can request from me any time, Oceanic (an everyone else, really...)!

    And, Fantina's star has always been Drifblim. I mean, look at her dress!

  21. #171
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Deep Ocean
    Posts
    2,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adalricus View Post
    I don't remember Fantina from the manga, but I do think she should have kept Drifblim in Platinum as her main.
    Pokemon Adventure/Special? In the DPPT arc?

    And yeah... :3 I guess Drifblims the man, or balloon

    Credits to Sworn Metalhead

    ASB Squad

  22. #172
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    4,241

    Default

    Well, in Manga and Anime, it was Drifblim. in the games when you battle against her, it's Mismagius. But when you enter a contest and she participates, she'll use a Drifblim, so I conclude that technically, Drifblim is her signature in Games, Manga, and Anime.
    (I also just really like Drifblim)

  23. #173
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Deep Ocean
    Posts
    2,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Well, in Manga and Anime, it was Drifblim. in the games when you battle against her, it's Mismagius. But when you enter a contest and she participates, she'll use a Drifblim, so I conclude that technically, Drifblim is her signature in Games, Manga, and Anime.
    (I also just really like Drifblim)
    Well do you guys think that like a end evolution would be better? Eg Rampardos for Roark rather than Cranidos...

    Also, Cherrim V.S Roserade? Imma go with Cherrim, since it was present in both DP and pt whereas Roserade is pt only. Unless dirkac objects, it's a veto vote :3

    We'll do E4 Nomination now:
    Here's mine
    Aaron - Drapion
    Bertha - Hippowodon
    Flint - Magmortar
    Lucian - Gallade
    And Of course Gastrodon is Cynthia's signature

    Here's a question:
    Which places do you like and dislike about Sinnoh?
    Favorite: I absolutely love Eterna City (besides hot gym leader), the statue is pure win. I also like Sunnyshore, other than the fact you see another hot gym leader there (Jasmine), it's pretty neat place.
    Least favorite: The mist route leading up to Celestic Town makes me wanna strangle someone, especially when you don't want to waste a slot on this totally overpowered, gamebreaking HM called Defog.

    It's duo question!
    Choose one from the trio!
    Dialga,Palkia,Giratina - I absolutely love Dialga, since I got diamond. And it's awesome typing... Only dragon not weak to dragon? Psh take my money pokeball.
    Uxie, Azelf, Mesprit - I always get Azelf and Mesprit mixed up... If I'm correct with Azelf being willpower and blue, choosing Azelf cause blue is boss hurr durr

    Credits to Sworn Metalhead

    ASB Squad

  24. #174
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    4,241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    Well do you guys think that like a end evolution would be better? Eg Rampardos for Roark rather than Cranidos...

    Also, Cherrim V.S Roserade? Imma go with Cherrim, since it was present in both DP and pt whereas Roserade is pt only. Unless dirkac objects, it's a veto vote :3 You mean for Gardenia? She had Roserade as signature in both games, and had Cherrim as a pokemon in Pt only.

    We'll do E4 Nomination now:
    Here's mine
    Aaron - Drapion
    Bertha - Hippowodon or Rhyperior, as that's her signature in Pt, and Pt was officialized as the official Sinnoh version in BW.
    Flint - Magmortar
    Lucian - Gallade
    And Of course Gastrodon is Cynthia's signature O.o Like, what? Garchomp's her signature, where'd you get Gastrodon from?

    Here's a question:
    Which places do you like and dislike about Sinnoh?
    Favorite: I absolutely love Eterna City (besides hot gym leader), the statue is pure win. I also like Sunnyshore, other than the fact you see another hot gym leader there (Jasmine), it's pretty neat place.
    Least favorite: The mist route leading up to Celestic Town makes me wanna strangle someone, especially when you don't want to waste a slot on this totally overpowered, gamebreaking HM called Defog.

    It's duo question!
    Choose one from the trio!
    Dialga,Palkia,Giratina - I absolutely love Dialga, since I got diamond. And it's awesome typing... Only dragon not weak to dragon? Psh take my money pokeball.
    Uxie, Azelf, Mesprit - I always get Azelf and Mesprit mixed up... If I'm correct with Azelf being willpower and blue, choosing Azelf cause blue is boss hurr durr
    I'll be sure add those questions. Changes and opinions are bolded out.

  25. #175
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Deep Ocean
    Posts
    2,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    I'll be sure add those questions. Changes and opinions are bolded out.

    But she had a Cherubi for DP if I'm not wrong. Eh Cherrim needs some love and I'm thinking of compiling the dawn stone Pokemon into one sig.

    And I was kidding about Gastrodon... I was being sarcastic :P

    Credits to Sworn Metalhead

    ASB Squad

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •