Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: ~The Sinnoh Region Club~

Wow Moonight, Triple Post... Sorry, but that'll be the very first infraction.

But anyway, Sinnoh had near perfect pokemon for me, most of those "Useless" New DP evo's, I really like, only the Chimchar family left a... Ugh.

Chimchar's okay. When i started Platinum, I chose chimchar because I chose piplup in Diamond and turtwig in pearl. I'm kinda glad I did, because the chimchar was a girl.

PS. The chimchar banner is done, Oceanic just hasn't picked it up yet.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSketchQueen View Post
    Chimchar's okay. When i started Platinum, I chose chimchar because I chose piplup in Diamond and turtwig in pearl. I'm kinda glad I did, because the chimchar was a girl.

PS. The chimchar banner is done, Oceanic just hasn't picked it up yet.
    Well, I found the design of Chimchar to be meh.

Oh it is? I'll add it in. Thanks Sketch!

Now kids! How about if we do all and tire sketch out? Nah I'm just kidding. Guys thank sketch for the banner, if you want to use it. I think we might be tiring her out :3

I'm thinking of requesting a gym leader Pokemon banner. Like Roark with Cranidos, Gardenia with Cherubi, Maylene with Lucario, Wake with Floatzel, Fantina with Drifiblim, Bryon with Bastiodon and finally Volkner with Electrivire. Thatd be pretty neat

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    Now kids! How about if we do all and tire sketch out? Nah I'm just kidding. Guys thank sketch for the banner, if you want to use it. I think we might be tiring her out :3

I'm thinking of requesting a gym leader Pokemon banner. Like Roark with Cranidos, Gardenia with Cherubi, Maylene with Lucario, Wake with Floatzel, Fantina with Drifiblim, Bryon with Bastiodon and finally Volkner with Electrivire. Thatd be pretty neat
    You mean have all gym leaders/E4 with their signature pokemon? Great idea! But, there are a few problems though. Fantina has both Mismagius and Drifblim as signatures, Volkner has Luxray and Electivire, Bertha has Hippowdon and Rhyperior, Flint has Infernape and Magmortar, and Lucian has oth Gallade and Bronzong. So which signature pokemon should we pick for each of them?

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    You mean have all gym leaders/E4 with their signature pokemon? Great idea! But, there are a few problems though. Fantina has both Mismagius and Drifblim as signatures, Volkner has Luxray and Electivire, Bertha has Hippowdon and Rhyperior, Flint has Infernape and Magmortar, and Lucian has oth Gallade and Bronzong. So which signature pokemon should we pick for each of them?
    I know... Let's not get ahead of ourselves and stick to gym leader first. Luxeay is already starred in the Sinnoh electric banner so Electrivire is the man. You'll make the call about Drifblim/Mismagius, though I prefer Drifblim, since... It got starred in the manga?

ASB Squad

I know... Let's not get ahead of ourselves and stick to gym leader first. Luxeay is already starred in the Sinnoh electric banner so Electrivire is the man. You'll make the call about Drifblim/Mismagius, though I prefer Drifblim, since... It got starred in the manga?
    Hmmm, yeah. Luxray doesn't need it.
    It should be Drifblim because     Spoiler:- Art Alert!:

Drifblims are cute.. they just float around.. Heeheeheeh.

Drifblim isn't bad. used one for a while in Platinum
    My Favorite Pokemon
    Zangoose --- Moonlight_Tails --- November 22nd, 2013

Best flying-Type move: Gust. lol
    Or Air Cutter, if you use the Tutor

In the anime, Drifblim was seemed more as her signature. But, in games Mismagius seemed more like. Manga, I cannot say the same, since I don't read it. :/

I don't remember Fantina from the manga, but I do think she should have kept Drifblim in Platinum as her main.

Yea, when I battled her in Platinum, she had a Haunter, Drifloon, and a Mismagius. I was like "noooo, I like Drifblim".

No.. In Platinum, she has: Duskull, Haunter and Mismagius. Not even the loon

Oh it was Duskull. I was going by memory, I thought she did. Haven't played it in awhile. But, still not Drif nothing.

Can't blame her.. Cutie sucks. lol

If a Luxray's on your team, she's a breeze to beat. Or any Pokemon that has a Dark or Ghost type move.

My current team is: Monferno, Golbat (With Bite), Leafeon and Buneary, so I do think I will manage.

Watch out for her Mismagius' Psybeam on your Golbat.

Hey, in response to Oceanic a page ago, I'm actually quite bored. You can request from me any time, Oceanic (an everyone else, really...)!

And, Fantina's star has always been Drifblim. I mean, look at her dress!

Quote Originally Posted by Adalricus View Post
    I don't remember Fantina from the manga, but I do think she should have kept Drifblim in Platinum as her main.
    Pokemon Adventure/Special? In the DPPT arc?

And yeah... :3 I guess Drifblims the man, or balloon

ASB Squad

Well, in Manga and Anime, it was Drifblim. in the games when you battle against her, it's Mismagius. But when you enter a contest and she participates, she'll use a Drifblim, so I conclude that technically, Drifblim is her signature in Games, Manga, and Anime.
    (I also just really like Drifblim)

Well, in Manga and Anime, it was Drifblim. in the games when you battle against her, it's Mismagius. But when you enter a contest and she participates, she'll use a Drifblim, so I conclude that technically, Drifblim is her signature in Games, Manga, and Anime.
    (I also just really like Drifblim)
    Well do you guys think that like a end evolution would be better? Eg Rampardos for Roark rather than Cranidos...

Also, Cherrim V.S Roserade? Imma go with Cherrim, since it was present in both DP and pt whereas Roserade is pt only. Unless dirkac objects, it's a veto vote :3

We'll do E4 Nomination now:
    Here's mine
    Aaron - Drapion
    Bertha - Hippowodon
    Flint - Magmortar
    Lucian - Gallade
    And Of course Gastrodon is Cynthia's signature

Here's a question:
    Which places do you like and dislike about Sinnoh?
    Favorite: I absolutely love Eterna City (besides hot gym leader), the statue is pure win. I also like Sunnyshore, other than the fact you see another hot gym leader there (Jasmine), it's pretty neat place.
    Least favorite: The mist route leading up to Celestic Town makes me wanna strangle someone, especially when you don't want to waste a slot on this totally overpowered, gamebreaking HM called Defog.

It's duo question!
    Choose one from the trio!
    Dialga,Palkia,Giratina - I absolutely love Dialga, since I got diamond. And it's awesome typing... Only dragon not weak to dragon? Psh take my money pokeball.
    Uxie, Azelf, Mesprit - I always get Azelf and Mesprit mixed up... If I'm correct with Azelf being willpower and blue, choosing Azelf cause blue is boss hurr durr

ASB Squad

Well do you guys think that like a end evolution would be better? Eg Rampardos for Roark rather than Cranidos...

Also, Cherrim V.S Roserade? Imma go with Cherrim, since it was present in both DP and pt whereas Roserade is pt only. Unless dirkac objects, it's a veto vote :3 You mean for Gardenia? She had Roserade as signature in both games, and had Cherrim as a pokemon in Pt only.

We'll do E4 Nomination now:
    Here's mine
    Aaron - Drapion
    Bertha - Hippowodon or Rhyperior, as that's her signature in Pt, and Pt was officialized as the official Sinnoh version in BW.
    Flint - Magmortar
    Lucian - Gallade
    And Of course Gastrodon is Cynthia's signature O.o Like, what? Garchomp's her signature, where'd you get Gastrodon from?

Here's a question:
    Which places do you like and dislike about Sinnoh?
    Favorite: I absolutely love Eterna City (besides hot gym leader), the statue is pure win. I also like Sunnyshore, other than the fact you see another hot gym leader there (Jasmine), it's pretty neat place.
    Least favorite: The mist route leading up to Celestic Town makes me wanna strangle someone, especially when you don't want to waste a slot on this totally overpowered, gamebreaking HM called Defog.

It's duo question!
    Choose one from the trio!
    Dialga,Palkia,Giratina - I absolutely love Dialga, since I got diamond. And it's awesome typing... Only dragon not weak to dragon? Psh take my money pokeball.
    Uxie, Azelf, Mesprit - I always get Azelf and Mesprit mixed up... If I'm correct with Azelf being willpower and blue, choosing Azelf cause blue is boss hurr durr
    I'll be sure add those questions. Changes and opinions are bolded out.

I'll be sure add those questions. Changes and opinions are bolded out.

But she had a Cherubi for DP if I'm not wrong. Eh Cherrim needs some love and I'm thinking of compiling the dawn stone Pokemon into one sig.

And I was kidding about Gastrodon... I was being sarcastic :P

ASB Squad

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast