Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: ~The Sinnoh Region Club~

I don't understand why so many people like Volkner... He is so arrogant.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSketchQueen View Post
    Maybe a remake, and THEN a sequel. Better?
    Unlikely :P

Username: darklord18
    Favorite thing abut Sinnoh? um the frontier, the story Tag partner (expect one of them that i can never like) and well just anything about sinnoh. though one of most favorite thing is the partner Mira, she my favorite character in the game.

hope that ok and well i would answer the favorite partner but well i don't think i need to say it again.

also dose this include the sinnoh arc of the anime?
    credit to GrovyleCelebi for the banner, come and join us.

I offically claim Cheekyshipping/ Max/Masato x Mira/Miru

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsonn98 View Post
    Oh man, a Sinnoh club! Sweet!

Username: Hudsonn98 (you can call me Hudsonn)
    Favorite thing about Sinnoh: Um, what's not to love. Sinnoh is my favorite region. I love Honchkrow, Luxray, Drapion, and Giratina. I love Cynthia, Aaron, Wake, and my favorite gym leader of all time-Fantina. Plus, the main character designs are pretty epic. And Cyrus...love it!
    Accepted! Fantina was awesome I agree

Quote Originally Posted by JetshipperKekkaishi View Post
    Username:JetshipperKekkaishi
    Favorite thing about Sinnoh?: THE Pokemon,The somehow dark storyplot.And the gym leaders,Hey I love everything about Sinnoh.
    Who is your favorite Gym Leader:
    I would see Candice and Volkner would tie for my favorite So would Roark.
    Accepted! Candice was great! And the plot was really original yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by darklord18 View Post
    Username: darklord18
    Favorite thing abut Sinnoh? um the frontier, the story Tag partner (expect one of them that i can never like) and well just anything about sinnoh. though one of most favorite thing is the partner Mira, she my favorite character in the game.

hope that ok and well i would answer the favorite partner but well i don't think i need to say it again.

also dose this include the sinnoh arc of the anime?
    Three users signing up? Wow. Accepted!

And yes, this includes the sinnoh arc of the Anime.

Is anyone else glad to see Dawn back for a couple episodes in Unova? I thought it was pretty cool. Plus she's staying longer than when most of the past female protagonists come back.

I saw that you guys were talking about a sequel or remake of DPPt. I would much rather have an updated remake as opposed to a sequel. I think Sinnoh is very complete and if they made a sequel, it would ruin it. But I can't wait if they do make a remake.
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

thanks

so um a topic.

what sinnoh arc episode did you like and why?.

my well some of the contest episode and some random one buy my favorite is Sandshrew locker one of the two episode to make me cry.
    credit to GrovyleCelebi for the banner, come and join us.

I offically claim Cheekyshipping/ Max/Masato x Mira/Miru

Yeah, I said that a sequel would ruin it. :P

Anyway, we don't have a topic now.
    Make one?

I have one. Would you like to see an evolution or pre-evolution for any of the Sinnoh Pokémon?

@.@....I'm still not understanding how a sequel for a sinnoh would ruin it...Unless theres a huge graphics jump or machanics jump in the 6th generation, then I am just fine with playing the original. Gen 6 is going to be on the 3DS unless they want to throw us off....So it's still backwards compatible no matter what, meaning you can play the originals just fine...

I for one would like to see what they'd do D:...And don't say that sinnoh was THAT more finished then black and white...cyrus promised you that he'd break the secrets of the world and leaves to study it. Team galactics still there, what with the grunts that will believe anything...there are multitude of points they could try to go off of.

Mainly N leaving to a region we had no idea about, and gehtsis not getting caught was the left unchecked part (story-wise). There was no hint that the sages would ever be released>3>...looker took them in, and you never spoke to them again. Plus Coreless was taken out of nowhere! ._....I mean I liked him, and I understood his reason for being there, but its not like they can't do similar things with D/p...or any sequel for that matter.

Plus the fact that most of the pokemon that would be catchable would be the same...alot of the pokemon in sinnoh have evolutions already, or were previous evolutions (If they break the 3 evolutuions limit then...lol). Meaning it would be hard to add more into the main story if it was the same...:/... They could added on in the after game, and I have no doubt they would...but it means it would be the exact same until after the story. (Only if the graphics jump was huge would I really want to see the same story and game over a story that has relation too it...:/)

Granted I would be happy if they did anything with Sinnoh again, but I'm having a tough time understanding how a sequel would "Ruin" sinnoh. >3>...

@topic I see chatot getting an evolution possibly...but its hard considering they have so many complete evolutions x.x...(pachrisu maybe...but i like it how it is.)
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Kriketune could use an evo.
    My Favorite Pokemon
    Zangoose --- Moonlight_Tails --- November 22nd, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight_Tails View Post
    Kriketune could use an evo.
    Totally.

Male Combee and Lumineon need evolutions as well.

I can picture it now. A Pokemon more beautiful than Lumnieon.

Lumineon, Male Combee.

Combee Prevo. Would be soo cute toser one oval bee evolve nto a hexagonal... Thing.

Also, would smene else like to see a Phione thing? Where the parent lays an egg that doesn't evolve into the parent?

maybe a pre and evo for pachirisu
    My Favorite Pokemon

maybe a pre and evo for pachirisu
    Good idea, but it's unlikely tbh.

Think about it, all the regional electric mouse are single staged except for Pikachu. Plusle/Minun, Pachirisu, Emolga... etc unless they'd implement a pre-evo or evo for all four of them, I won't say they'd give Pachi the special treatment.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Pre-evo for Pachirisu? It looks 'babyish' enough to me.

It is not a Generation IV Pokémon, but it is native from Sinnoh as well: Heracross. I'd like to see it evolving.

I'd like to see an evolution for male combee, heracross, and possibly spiritomb. <-- you go through so much for getting it, and it has no evos.

Heracross is gen 2 and Is good as is IMO. How about a prevo for Hippopotas?
    My Favorite Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by VideoGamer17 View Post
    I'd like to see an evolution for male combee, heracross, and possibly spiritomb. <-- you go through so much for getting it, and it has no evos.
    Yes, except for Heracross. I would give carnivine an evo, too.

Heracross is gen 2 and Is good as is IMO. How about a prevo for Hippopotas?
    You don't say.
    The topic isn't "Which Pokémon from Generation IV you want to see evolving" but "Which Sinnoh Pokémon you want to see evolving".

Heracross is native to Sinnoh as other mentioned here.
    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...3%A9dex_number

So please, don't try to correct people when you don't know what you are talking about.

And Hippopotas doesn't need a pre-evo. Hippowdon needs an evo, in my opinion.

I think that Male Combee need an evo, Hippopotas could use a pre-evo, and I would honestly like to see an evo for Spiritomb. I can see it growing ectoplasmic arms and legs. That would be awesome!
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

i'm playing through platinum again .

So far I have a starly and a chimchar...both girls ._.

I also techncially have a shinx, but he's only there for INTIMADATE. 8D xD
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by Pika-Pika-Red View Post
    i'm playing through platinum again .

So far I have a starly and a chimchar...both girls ._.

I also techncially have a shinx, but he's only there for INTIMADATE. 8D xD
    Congrats for that.

On my Platinum, I've niw been on Rute 216 for 2 months :P

On Diamond I'm working on the National Dex.

On Pearl, I'm going to Maylene now.

On my JP Platinum, I'm going through the Battle Castle to get to Darach and Dahlia.

Where are you now n DPPt and what is your team?

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Congrats for that.

On my Platinum, I've niw been on Rute 216 for 2 months :P

On Diamond I'm working on the National Dex.

On Pearl, I'm going to Maylene now.

On my JP Platinum, I'm going through the Battle Castle to get to Darach and Dahlia.

Where are you now n DPPt and what is your team?
    you understand japanese? :O
    then again, I played through white 2 in japanese all the way to the seventh gym...lol

I can't find my pearl, and my platinum team hasn't changed...so I'll just say my sister's platinum team since its kind of interesting. (And patheticly underleveled...Appearantly, my sis decided to train 9 pokemon all around the same level. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, I HAVE TO FIX THIS DAMNIT.)
    Just a battle or two requires me to go back to the poke center ._...XD But the teams atucally kinda cool. I gave her a larvitar, and she(or rather, me when I tried to fix it the pokemon), is using.

Literally the entire team except for 1 is at level 30. it's
    Grotile
    Rotom
    Pupitar
    Staravia
    Gabite
    Togeitic (lv 27)
    and she's in celestic town, right before cyrus...

She, or rather maybe me, may be screwed ;__;
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

I'm going to start a new game on my Platinum. Choosing Turtwig because I had never chosen it before... and i shall starting updating when I get info and stufzz

Current Team

Lv.0 Turtwig

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Platinum!

I'm training my Dewrose (Roselia) to Level 42 to start the raid n the Galactic HQ.

Dewrose the Roselia (Female) Level 40
    Drifty the Drifblim (Male) Level 42
    Shixray the Luxray (Male) Level 42
    Jubilee the Togetic (Male) Level 42
    Bellchime the Chimecho (Female) Level 42
    Plupole the Empoleon (Male) Level 45

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 LastLast