Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: ~The Sinnoh Region Club~

Userbar!

Anyway, I prefer the Platinum one, it's more challenging.

I also like Glaceon more.

Well, since everyone did mah question... ANOTHER ONE!!

What do you think is the Top Three least loved 4th gen Pokemon - both competitively and in-game?
    1. Vesiqueen: She has the defense and special defense to sponge both physical and special hit, but a crippling weakness to Stealth Rock ruins it. I don't get why it's seldomly used in game though, since entry hazards are far less common. Stone Edge lurking everywhere? Rock Slide? I shall never know.

2. Drapion: Its good. Crit HAX with Razor Fang, but it just takes FOREVER to evolve, thus for the tiny usage. Competitively it's quite viable, which is a good thing, but it's not the best in OU though, so if I'm not right, stuck in UU.

3. Cherrim: Cute, Lovely and Peachy (no pun intended), but just totally bad. Its ability Flower Gift is good, granted, but the lack of weather/auto-weather ingame is quite devestating to this little petal cherry... It isn't good in competitive though, as well, which is sad. It needs either a) a boosted evolution, b) a better movepool, like give it Cherry Smash (I called that name!)

U? PLEASE GIVE REASONS 2

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

1.) Honchkrow: blahblah pointless evolution blahblah it wasn't needed. LIES.
    Competitively speaking, Murkrow was a mediocre NU Pokémon and GF turned it on a somewhat good BL one when they gave it an evolution.

Plus, Honchkrow has one of the best design in the franchise.

2.) Magnezone: Unlike Murkrow, Magneton did not need an evolution THAT much, but one can't say that giving it one was a bad decision from GF.
    Magnezone rocks. Epic UFO design. I must say this evolution made me like a Pokémon which I never cared much about.

3.) Kricketune: Yeah, I know it sucks, but so does Cherrim.
    It hurts my heart when GF creates a Pokémon with a neat design, but with abysmally low stats.

Rhyperior is also very unloved. People likes to b!tch about its design, which I actually find pretty good and better than Rhydon's.
    So is Lumineon, the only Pokéfish I actually like, but like Kricketune and Cherrim, it sucks...
    Last edited by Nyarlathotep; 14th October 2012 at 8:07 AM. Reason: typos

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    1.) Honchkrow: blahblah pointless evolution blahblah it wasn't needed. LIES.
    Competitively speaking, Murkrow was a mediocre NU Pokémon and GF turned it on a somewhat good BL one when they gave it an evolution.
    Actually, Honchkrow is beast in UU, since it gets Moxie as DW. And Murkrow got a huge perk as well, with Eviolite and Prankster. Honchkrow is UU though :3

ASB Squad

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    Actually, Honchkrow is beast in UU, since it gets Moxie as DW. And Murkrow got a huge perk as well, with Eviolite and Prankster. Honchkrow is UU though :3
    Oh, I was talking about the DP metagame. Honchkrow was born as an BL Pokémon.
    So, it got demoted and is an UU Pokémon now, eh? It is still theoretically better than a lot of NU Pokémon. xD

Well, since everyone did mah question... ANOTHER ONE!!

What do you think is the Top Three least loved 4th gen Pokemon - both competitively and in-game?
    1. Vesiqueen: She has the defense and special defense to sponge both physical and special hit, but a crippling weakness to Stealth Rock ruins it. I don't get why it's seldomly used in game though, since entry hazards are far less common. Stone Edge lurking everywhere? Rock Slide? I shall never know.

2. Drapion: Its good. Crit HAX with Razor Fang, but it just takes FOREVER to evolve, thus for the tiny usage. Competitively it's quite viable, which is a good thing, but it's not the best in OU though, so if I'm not right, stuck in UU.

3. Cherrim: Cute, Lovely and Peachy (no pun intended), but just totally bad. Its ability Flower Gift is good, granted, but the lack of weather/auto-weather ingame is quite devestating to this little petal cherry... It isn't good in competitive though, as well, which is sad. It needs either a) a boosted evolution, b) a better movepool, like give it Cherry Smash (I called that name!)

U? PLEASE GIVE REASONS 2
    1. Lumineon. I don't know why it isn't used ingame other than being outclassed by everything else, but it also sucks competetively.
    I still love this thing though. Oh, it's also the least used regional fish (Basculin might be less used, but meh).

2. Probopass. Everyone keeps saying how this is THE most useless DP evo ever, don't you dare. It was much needed for Nosepass, who otherwise would be forever horroble, this gave it a little use at least.

3. Luxray. It HAD to be physical based. Oh well, it can learn Magnet Rise somehow.

Magmortar also isn't perfect compard to it's counterpart, but it's still great.

1. Bibarel
    2. Lumineon
    3. Wormadam

Skuntank is one of my favorites but it's always been overshadowed by Drapion
    Carnivine doesn't get much love either
    and Probopass is just one of those pokemon you look at and go, "Why?"
    My Favorite Pokemon
    Zangoose --- Moonlight_Tails --- November 22nd, 2013

OOPS! It's bumping question time:

What would you like to see in a Gen 4 remake?

I would love to have a second sort of PWT in Platinum. Really, platinum and black2 are as close to perfection in my books, and they reach perfectness in different zones. I think that's all I can really ask for, but I guess more Post E4 explorable area could be nice.

Suggest a name for Gen 4 Remake!
    Meh, I think they're getting lazy with Black and White 2 the name. So I guess they'll go for Diamond 2 and Pearl 2. Since it sounds kinda weird, gonna go with Polished Diamond and Refined Pearl. Sounds lame, meh.

Discuzz

ASB Squad

OOPS! It's bumping question time:

What would you like to see in a Gen 4 remake?

I would love to have a second sort of PWT in Platinum. Really, platinum and black2 are as close to perfection in my books, and they reach perfectness in different zones. I think that's all I can really ask for, but I guess more Post E4 explorable area could be nice.

Suggest a name for Gen 4 Remake!
    Meh, I think they're getting lazy with Black and White 2 the name. So I guess they'll go for Diamond 2 and Pearl 2. Since it sounds kinda weird, gonna go with Polished Diamond and Refined Pearl. Sounds lame, meh.

Discuzz
    Well, I would like to see a PWT or something, the BF staying, and uh, a revised Flower Paradise.

I would name them Temporal Diamond, and Spatial Pearl.

I would love to see Generation IV remakes, since Platinum is one of my favorite Pokémon games. But you know, Black 2 & White 2 are named with "2" because they are sequels, not remakes. If they Game Freak ever remake Diamond & Pearl, they would have to create new names, like Leaf Green and Heart Gold. Something like Time Diamond & Space Pearl... LOL

I wouldn't like to see a new PWT, though. The feature is cool, but a Battle Frontier is by far better.

I'd like to see remakes for Diamond and Pearl. but after gen 3 remakes and gen 6 games.

Black Diamond, Pink Pearl
    My Favorite Pokemon

Yeah, I'd live a gen 4 remake. AFTER GEN 3. I like Oceanic's names, they fit. (They reallly need to make a gen 3 remake though.)

We wont see them until at least 2017

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    We wont see them until at least 2017
    Only if we get the remakes of Generation III in this generation (theoretically, we still have two years).
    If we get them in Generation VI, we wont see Generation IV remakes until at least 2019.

Uh, new topic!

What do you think of Barry/Cedric?

Barry is cute! With no doubt the cutest rival in the history of Pokemon.
    And.. who's Cedric?

Quote Originally Posted by Adalricus View Post
    Barry is cute! With no doubt the cutest rival in the history of Pokemon.
    And.. who's Cedric?
    Juniper's dad.

I liked him in the anime, he always got the gang in danger. One of the funniest episodes I watched.

Jun was a nice rival, definitely not my favorite, but still a good character.

B-b-b-bibarel Dubstep!!

Barry's so cute when he's all worked up. Heehee

Barry? ... BEST. RIVAL. EVER!! I loved Barry!

I have to say Barry is my Favorite Rival. He's headstrong but doesn't cop an attitude like the others. Cedric is pretty cool. Reminds me of Prof. Oak a little bit.
    My Favorite Pokemon

Username: VideoGamer17 (i'm not that creative i know. -.-)
    Favorite thing abut Sinnoh? Snowpoint city, pokemon contests, and leafeon. :3 i love leafeon.

Quote Originally Posted by VideoGamer17 View Post
    Username: VideoGamer17 (i'm not that creative i know. -.-)
    Favorite thing abut Sinnoh? Snowpoint city, pokemon contests, and leafeon. :3 i love leafeon.
    Accepted!

... And I probably should have explained who Cedric is. I wasn't talking about the prof. It's Barry's placeholder name, so in a way... It's "Barry's" official name. :P

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast