Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: ~The Sinnoh Region Club~

I find it funny how barry on the show could have such strong looking pokemon and yet still fail miserably as a trainer.

He was good, I like when he helped me battle Mars and Jupiter. That was cool.

He's funny&one of my favorite characters ever. =D
    He's always so hyper. I like how he fines anyone for anything. He's just an awesome character!
    YOU EITHER DIE A HERO OR YOU LIVE LONG ENOUGH TO SEE YOURSELF BECOME THE VILLAIN ~THE DARK KNIGHT

After watching DP again, I've seemed to enjoy Jun/Barry a lot more, when I was younger, I didn't know any better.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    It's "Barry's" official name. :P
    Eh, no. His official name is Jun, the original Japanese name.

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    After watching DP again, I've seemed to enjoy Jun/Barry a lot more, when I was younger, I didn't know any better.
    He is much more interesting in the anime than in the game, at least to me. xD
    Last edited by Nyarlathotep; 23rd October 2012 at 7:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    Eh, no. His official name is Jun, the original Japanese name.
    I meant his english name. Nearly every other character uses the placeholder name as an official one (in english that is) except Barry. But meh. This'll become an argument, which'll lead to flaming, so... New topic.

What do you think of Lucas and Dawn?

I personally really like dawn, partly because of her character and personality in the anime and i love her in the games too.

I like Ethan's Platinum sprite best. Don't really have an opinion on Dawn. One thing I do like is that whichever you choose the other still has a role in game. Same with HG/SS
    My Favorite Pokemon
    Zangoose --- Moonlight_Tails --- November 22nd, 2013

I'm gonna go put forward a new topic:

If Pokemon is real, would you live in Sinnoh? If yes, which city and why? If no, why not and where would you like to live instead?

I'm double sided. I really love some of Sinnoh's city. Veilstone City is great because there's an arcade there and a bunch of fallen meteors, as well as a huge organisation that collapsed xD (Team Galactic)

I would want to live in Opleucid City in Unova as well... Mainly due to the modernization. However, I think Veilstone City would get a graphic upgrade if it was remade. So I look forward to that!

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    I'm gonna go put forward a new topic:

If Pokemon is real, would you live in Sinnoh? If yes, which city and why? If no, why not and where would you like to live instead?

I'm double sided. I really love some of Sinnoh's city. Veilstone City is great because there's an arcade there and a bunch of fallen meteors, as well as a huge organisation that collapsed xD (Team Galactic)

I would want to live in Opleucid City in Unova as well... Mainly due to the modernization. However, I think Veilstone City would get a graphic upgrade if it was remade. So I look forward to that!
    I would want to. And I would also want to live in Veilstone because of the same reasons.
    Snowpoint is atteactive too, as I like snow.
    Sunyshore is also probably awesome! Solarpowered! Though I dislike heat (Cyrus ripoff).

I would totally live in Sinnoh! i would live in either Twinleaf Town or Canalave City. I like the feel of Twinleaf Town and Lake Verity, but it would be nice to have this AMAZING library close by.

Why not? Probably sunnyshore for me.

I could live in Sinnoh, Probably Survival Area, Tucked up next to a mountain, surrounded by forest.
    My Favorite Pokemon

Okay, here's my question. What is your ideal Sinnoh team?

Mine would probably be Lucario, Empoleon, Gallade, Togekiss, Dialga (or Toxicroak if no legendaries allowed), and Garchomp.

No leggies?

Empoleon <3 Infernape <3 Garchomp <3 Togekiss <3 Cherrim <3 Arcues/Heatran/Dialga/Electrivire

ASB Squad

Probably: Empoleon, Staravia, Honchkrow, Drifblim, Yanmega, Drapion.

Honorable mentions: Torterra, Electivire, Rhyperior, Porygon-Z, Dusknoir, Mismagius, Croagunk and Giratina.

So many good Pokémon in Sinnoh >_<

What is your ideal Sinnoh team?

Mines would probably be Infernape, Electivire, Drifblim, Staraptor, Garchomp and Rhyperior.
    YOU EITHER DIE A HERO OR YOU LIVE LONG ENOUGH TO SEE YOURSELF BECOME THE VILLAIN ~THE DARK KNIGHT

Empoleon, Staraptor, Luxray, Floatzel, Hippowdon, Toxicroak.
    My Favorite Pokemon

We have brand new userbar!

It looks epic don't you thnk?

Also, new topic!

What do you thnk will be done with the chanes between DP and Platinum if they make the remakes?

I hope they make a sequel rather than a remake, my idea of a sequel

- Four years after the DPPt
    - Victory Road is collapsed. Instead, they create a on-sea city and Route 224 becomes the new "Victory Road", with part of the old Victory Road accessible. After the national dex, a part (blocked by workers, originally B1F and 1F of the old Victory Road) will contain important TMs and other stuff
    - A new city, past Canalave city called Battle District is opened. It contains the Diamond Castle/Pearl Forest (like a counterpart of BC and WF)
    - North of Survival Area lies Route 231, which contains a small town where Latios (Diamond) or Latias (Pearl) can be found
    - A city connecting the Pal Park and Orebourgh City via Route 232 and Route 233 called xxx City.
    - The player starts at xxx City, with Dawn being the Professor and gives out starters. Professor Rowan remains at Sandgem town. The exits to Pal Park and Jublife City are blocked , so that means no Canalve City, Sandgem Town or Twinleaf town until post dex. Floaroma town is also sealed off until post dex.

Gym Leader Roster
    1st gym: Mira (Same one!)/ Normal Type in the starting town
    2nd gym: Roark / Rock Type in Orebourgh City
    3rd gym: Fantina / Ghost Type in Hearthome City
    4th gym/5th Gym: Maylene / Fighting Type in Veilstone City
    4th gym/5th gym: Barry (DPPt's rival) / Water type in Pastoria City (Will also proceed being important to the storyline)
    6th gym: Buck / Fire type in Sunnyshore City
    7th gym: Gardenia / Grass Type in Eterna City (you can't reach there BEFORE beating the 6th gym..)
    8th gym: Candice/ Ice Type in Snowpoint City

Champion & E4 Roster
    Elite Four No. 1 : Aaron Bug Type
    Elite Four No. 2: Flint Fire Type
    Elite Four No. 3: Lucian Psychic Type
    Elite Four No. 4: Volkner Electric Type
    Champion: Cynthia

Strong Trainers: Gym Leaders, Gym Leaders that retired (Crasher Wake and Bryon), Lucas, Dawn and Barry in DPPt Team (and Lucas can talk :3) Cyrus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn

Legendaries: Heatran, Shaymin (now in Floroma Meadow after Route 224 was cleared), Lati@s (depending on the version), Dialga/Palkia (depending on version), Giratina, Lake trio (Lake is sealed off until post dex too), Three Regis (via the Sinnoh Link = Unova Link duplicate), Regigigas, Darkrai, Cresselia, Three Birds, Muskeeters (Cobalion in Diamond, Virizon in Pearl and Terrakion + Keldeo via Sinnoh Link)

Woot

ASB Squad

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    I hope they make a sequel rather than a remake, my idea of a sequel

- Four years after the DPPt
    - Victory Road is collapsed. Instead, they create a on-sea city and Route 224 becomes the new "Victory Road", with part of the old Victory Road accessible. After the national dex, a part (blocked by workers, originally B1F and 1F of the old Victory Road) will contain important TMs and other stuff
    - A new city, past Canalave city called Battle District is opened. It contains the Diamond Castle/Pearl Forest (like a counterpart of BC and WF)
    - North of Survival Area lies Route 231, which contains a small town where Latios (Diamond) or Latias (Pearl) can be found
    - A city connecting the Pal Park and Orebourgh City via Route 232 and Route 233 called xxx City.
    - The player starts at xxx City, with Dawn being the Professor and gives out starters. Professor Rowan remains at Sandgem town. The exits to Pal Park and Jublife City are blocked , so that means no Canalve City, Sandgem Town or Twinleaf town until post dex. Floaroma town is also sealed off until post dex.

Gym Leader Roster
    1st gym: Mira (Same one!)/ Normal Type in the starting town
    2nd gym: Roark / Rock Type in Orebourgh City
    3rd gym: Fantina / Ghost Type in Hearthome City
    4th gym/5th Gym: Maylene / Fighting Type in Veilstone City
    4th gym/5th gym: Barry (DPPt's rival) / Water type in Pastoria City (Will also proceed being important to the storyline)
    6th gym: Buck / Fire type in Sunnyshore City
    7th gym: Gardenia / Grass Type in Eterna City (you can't reach there BEFORE beating the 6th gym..)
    8th gym: Candice/ Ice Type in Snowpoint City

Champion & E4 Roster
    Elite Four No. 1 : Aaron Bug Type
    Elite Four No. 2: Flint Fire Type
    Elite Four No. 3: Lucian Psychic Type
    Elite Four No. 4: Volkner Electric Type
    Champion: Cynthia

Strong Trainers: Gym Leaders, Gym Leaders that retired (Crasher Wake and Bryon), Lucas, Dawn and Barry in DPPt Team (and Lucas can talk :3) Cyrus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn

Legendaries: Heatran, Shaymin (now in Floroma Meadow after Route 224 was cleared), Lati@s (depending on the version), Dialga/Palkia (depending on version), Giratina, Lake trio (Lake is sealed off until post dex too), Three Regis (via the Sinnoh Link = Unova Link duplicate), Regigigas, Darkrai, Cresselia, Three Birds, Muskeeters (Cobalion in Diamond, Virizon in Pearl and Terrakion + Keldeo via Sinnoh Link)

Woot
    Wow. That's... Good. I had the idea of town connecting Oreburgh and Pal Park too though.
    To be honest, I want both sequels and remakes. :P

Spoiler:- My huge simple story:

Yeah. Rivals not listed. If you want to know, then tell me.

I always thought of Barry as a frontier brain like his dad.

nice premise though
    My Favorite Pokemon

Gym 7 is really weak lol.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Gym 7 is really weak lol.
    Candice isn't weak. She really gives a lot of trouble. Even when you have Steel Types. (Or are you talking about the one I created?)

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast