Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819 LastLast

Thread: ~The Sinnoh Region Club~

Hi everyone! I've revised the Ranking sysrtem a little, especcially because of the big breaks between ranks, and I've added two new Admin options, both of which I hope will be applied for soon.

Admin D
    ~
    Admin D Will bein charge of organizing events and the such. They will PM me and discuss on events to be held.

Admin E
    ~
    Admin E will handle Pokémon to be given away as prizes for Events and giveaways. They will PM me with the Pokémon that they have.

If you're interested just throw a VM

Anyway... Yeah, Be carefull of Staraptor with Blissey.

EDIT: New Banner everyone! Sketch made this one... So give credit!

HTML Code:
    [IMG]http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w518/TheSketchQueen/SilverSoulsGraphics/SinnohGroundType_zps8f35d2fe.png[/IMG]
    Last edited by dirkac; 24th November 2012 at 3:23 AM.

Username: Ice120
    Favorite thing abut Sinnoh? Cynthia, Mythology, And Pokemon!
    Team:

Patner

Sinnoh Rocks

Like my facebook page!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Samur...6024525?ref=hl

oh meh gerd....I now have 5 pokemon on my team. So close... @.@...I must choose one more!

...I don't know who it will be though. I think a ground type would help alot...
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by Ice120 View Post
    Username: Ice120
    Favorite thing abut Sinnoh? Cynthia, Mythology, And Pokemon!
    Well, you're accepted!

Quote Originally Posted by Pika-Pika-Red View Post
    oh meh gerd....I now have 5 pokemon on my team. So close... @.@...I must choose one more!

...I don't know who it will be though. I think a ground type would help alot...
    Um, how about Hippopotas? You need to catch it to get the Nat Dex anyway.

Heya guys. HEre's a topic

What is something you DON'T LIKE in the DPPt games?
    Last edited by OceanicLanturn; 25th November 2012 at 4:06 PM.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post

Um, how about Hippopotas? You need to catch it to get the Nat Dex anyway.
    Thats not to bad... it would be extra bulk... But I'm trying to find a a relatively fast ground type...argh. >3>..... Where the hell is excadrill when you need him? oh thats right, in gen 5. Why the hell when I atcually feel like putting him on my team, can I not use him? >3>...curse you gen switch lol.

I'm pretty sure I know EXACTLY what pokemon would fit on my team...he's fast, he's strong...And i honestly don't mind him...But @.@....I don't wanna use him or her! DX...its too cliche or something. XD

Also, the amount of ground types is ridiculous in sinnoh. ._...like, overly ridiculous. XD Unlike the fire types...
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post

The fact I can't use excadrill on my team-shot-

JK. XD Okay, for real...
    ...the lack of fire types? I makes you wanna use chimchar ._... Platinum only added magmortor. >3>...

I have only small little nitpicks which i know no one cares about...Infact, I don't even know why I care about such things, so i never bring them up or think about them. XD
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Lackof fire and ice tyoes.

Pt fixed it by giving Fire Houndoom, Flareon and Magmortar, and Ice Froslass, Glalie, Mamoswine and Glaceon but...

Ooooh, that's easy. Safari Zone. I HATED the daily pokemon. That was just plain confusing.

I didn't care for the off shoot of victory road, nor did I like What's her name's Arcanine. Pretty much all it ever did the whole time was use helping hand.
    My Favorite Pokemon
    Zangoose --- Moonlight_Tails --- November 22nd, 2013

lol I recorded my match with cyrus. XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPlowQKATLw
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight_Tails View Post
    I didn't care for the off shoot of victory road, nor did I like What's her name's Arcanine. Pretty much all it ever did the whole time was use helping hand.
    Yeah, that Arcanine was pretty useless. I just disliked victory road, I spent a week wandering around lost...

Hey Pika-Pika-Red, it's really weird, you sound like one of my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSketchQueen View Post
    Hey Pika-Pika-Red, it's really weird, you sound like one of my friends.
    Is that so? xD
    Like, are you at freedom to say his name? xD
    well meh, IDK. Sometimes people just sound alike. My voice also sounds a bit different on camera...Its only a bit different, but meh. lol
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

You're already to Cyrus? Lol, you better find that fifth Poké fast :P

Oh, and I would like tyo announce that TheSketchQueen is now an admin at the club!
    She'll provide with art!

Rejoyce!

Username: colorless-winter
    Favorite thing about Sinnoh: i started in Sinnoh, i love everything about it. this place is like my kanto for older players.the storyline is epic, and i love all the pokes especially Weavile and Honchkrow giratina, froslass and everyone else. also i love snowpoint (blizzards and ice FTW) along with Roark and Volkener

banner made by Lucina Archealis (I don't think I spelt that right OTL)
    ^U^ I LOVE Crona from soul eater!
    owner of the silver fan club
    VM me and such if you wanna play some SSBB! im always up for a challange!

Quote Originally Posted by colorless-winter View Post
    Username: colorless-winter
    Favorite thing about Sinnoh: i started in Sinnoh, i love everything about it. this place is like my kanto for older players.the storyline is epic, and i love all the pokes especially Weavile and Honchkrow giratina, froslass and everyone else. also i love snowpoint (blizzards and ice FTW) along with Roark and Volkener
    Accepted! Snowpoint is plain awesome, yes

And Sinnoh is basically Kanto for me too

well, i didn't quite like how the only Global Link was in Jubilife City, and i also didn't like that it was necessary in the games to have a rock climb pokemon for the story line to commence, like in Mt. Coronet when your going to the disortion world/ etc it was blocked off except for the rocky wall...

This was only in Diamond and Pearl. I didn't like the long wait between Eterna City and Veilstone/Pastoria City. It was horrible. xD

i agree rock climb was used alot in the games and i didnt have any pokemon on my team that could learn it when i needed it.
    also i didnt like the fog area there. i had no defog pokes on me and this one trainer kept on using double team in the fog. plus i had no recovery items and one low health poke on my team and i barely made it out of there alive XD

banner made by Lucina Archealis (I don't think I spelt that right OTL)
    ^U^ I LOVE Crona from soul eater!
    owner of the silver fan club
    VM me and such if you wanna play some SSBB! im always up for a challange!

Yeah Sinnoh had way too many HMs
    My Favorite Pokemon
    Zangoose --- Moonlight_Tails --- November 22nd, 2013

I didn't mind rock climb, but defog was just terrible. I usually only have one bird per team...>3>...staraptor needs all of it spots damnit. XD
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

I hated Defog too... And needing Surf, Strength, Rock Smash, Waterfall, Cut, and Rock Climb basically everywhere was hopeless too.

Oh, but I love Fly.

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT
    Well, it's not really major but...

I've added a preliminary Sinnoh dex that links to their respective BW Serebii page. It should prove handy for making teams, although I might change it back to DP Pages.

Defog is pointless. So what if you clear out fog? Any flying type move should be able to accomplish defog!

Quote Originally Posted by TheSketchQueen View Post
    Defog is pointless. So what if you clear out fog? Any flying type move should be able to accomplish defog!
    It shouldve been able to clear out entry hazards like Rapid Spin... :O

My Chansey is officially a Blissey... YAY

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

I mostly hated defog because it effected me IN BATTLE. And damnit, that made it so I HAD too to teach it to somebody ;-;...I've never really hated the Hms...I thought rock climb looked cool. XD

On a side note, my team is complete, and I've beaten cynthia. Now I'm trying to catch Uxie...lol
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Uxie eh... Try not to Faint it :P
    Or Azelf either :P

I accidenatlly fainted Azelf and Mesprit on my Diamond :P

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819 LastLast