Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast

Thread: ~The Sinnoh Region Club~

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Uxie eh... Try not to Faint it :P
    Or Azelf either :P

I accidentally fainted Azelf and Mesprit on my Diamond :P
    I did that on my pearl ;-;..But remember that on platinum, they added the whole "they come back after you beat the elite four again" shiz. Besides, I caught both azelf and uxie...Not like they were good natured though. xD

When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSketchQueen View Post
    Defog is pointless. So what if you clear out fog? Any flying type move should be able to accomplish defog!
    i agree that defog is probably pointless, unless you are a shiny chainer. I hunt on northern parts of route 210 all the time, hoping for a swablu, and pretty much that's the only thing defog is good for IMO.. It would of been more useful if more routes were foggy, except it's ONLY route 210 and some caves.

Rock Climb isn't a bad move, but I've always thought it should be a rock type move instead of normal.
    My Favorite Pokemon
    Zangoose --- Moonlight_Tails --- November 22nd, 2013

i would think that too but i think its a normal type move because practicly anything normal can climb rocks and it doesnt involve anything with using rocks unlike rock throw, rock tomb ect.

banner made by Lucina Archealis (I don't think I spelt that right OTL)
    ^U^ I LOVE Crona from soul eater!
    owner of the silver fan club
    VM me and such if you wanna play some SSBB! im always up for a challange!

It actually reminds me of a Fighting Type move...

What is the most creepy thing in DPPt?

By far the lab in the Team Galactic HQ... If it wasn't only for the music, and those things suspended inma green fluid ._.

The Old Chateau doesn't scare me. The butler in the Old Chateau scares me. He just floats away. (O.O)

When i first played the game i thought that the Old Chateau was really creepy... it wasn't so much the house, but the background music.. *shivers*

Spiritomb is really creepy
    My Favorite Pokemon

THREE days without activity? tsk tsk tsk guys.

Time for ANOTHER discussion topic!

Which 4th Gen Pokemon had great potential, but somehow ruined by a combination of factors?

Vesiqueen. It has great design. But the factors of SR x4 weakness really ruined it for the poor bee.

Luxray is another one too. Great attack, doesn't have the moves to abuse it. it'd be cool if he has gotten Flare Blitz.

Did anything in Sinnoh strike "WEIRD" to you?

The fact that Flint has Lopunny. Come on, Lopunny? If it's something like Bibarel it'd make more sense, because Flint is a guy... Lopunny was always shown more feminine.

Gastrodon getting Cynthia in DP was weird to me. Doesn't really fit her style. Something like Weavile could've been easily better.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Skuntank could have been a lot better. Nice type combo but overshadowed by Drapion. That and it's lackluster stats.

Nothing Weird pops to mind, but as for Cynthia's Gastrodon, It was a pain to deal with if you didn't have a grass type.
    My Favorite Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    THREE days without activity? tsk tsk tsk guys.

Time for ANOTHER discussion topic!

Which 4th Gen Pokemon had great potential, but somehow ruined by a combination of factors?

Luxray XD
    The wifi club thingy...that place with the mini games was FUN yet there were so little people ;-;...XD

I'll say that flint lacking fire types in DP was because of...Dp lacking fire types. XD

When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Do you like the Elite Four?
    Yeah I love the Elite Four in Sinnoh,One of the toughest Elite Four to date. I like the way they have Bug, Ground, Fire ,Psychic. A different type of Elite Four in the games. And I love Cynthia.
    What is the creepy thing in DPPt?
    I guess Spiritomb was the creep thing in the game amd the Old Chatou was scary too.
    Last edited by JetshipperKekkaishi; 10th December 2012 at 1:41 PM.

Banner made by Skiyomi

I was away waaay too long :P

Anyway, I agree that the wifi club was fun, I mean, free berries! It was just bad that basically nobody was there, and that I wasn't allowed to play with most of them as ey kicked me out.

Luxtpray, Vespiquen and Lumineon all had pretty good potential if it wasn't for whatever floatsGamefreak's boat.

I think Lumineon had great potential, but look at it's pokemon of the week page. :/ and right away, nothing stroke "weird" to me, except probably Looker. I didn't quite understand him i first played the game. ^^;

Rhyperior and Electivire had great potential but was ruined by being too slow for the former and solid rock not doing enough and the latter for being too weak.

I thought it was weird how the female could walk through route 217 in DP without getting frostbite.

pffft, I am using the route 228 theme for a school video. And its going to be AWESOME. >

Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    pffft, I am using the route 228 theme for a school video. And its going to be AWESOME. >
    Hum... Which one wasthq again? :P

I used the Route222 one for a powerpoint in school afew years ago

I can't believe this guys D: So long without ACTIVITY?!

But seriously though, post here more please :3

I'm starting my save file for the bajillionth time (didn't even get to finish my previous platinum game xD) and this time I'm doing a Monotype. Here's my Team:

Lopunny
    Staraptor
    Ambipom
    Lickylicky
    Girafarig
    Clefable

You'll be surprised that the pokemon I just listed can learn all the HMs excluding Waterfall (Lickylicky learns surf, how awesome is that?)

ASB Squad

I'm starting my save file for the bajillionth time (didn't even get to finish my previous platinum game xD) and this time I'm doing a Monotype. Here's my Team:

Lopunny
    Staraptor
    Ambipom
    Lickylicky
    Girafarig
    Clefable

You'll be surprised that the pokemon I just listed can learn all the HMs excluding Waterfall (Lickylicky learns surf, how awesome is that?)
    Rhydon can learn surf when he dies to a simple water gun

I started a new game file some days ago, using Buneary as "Starter"
    My team so far is Buneary, Prinplup, Roselia and Kadabra.
    Roselia's shiny! I was like "Oh my Gosh!" after I caught it, then I danced around a little.
    Then I realized that I already have a shiny Roserade on my other Platinum game. lol

Mercy
    Without understanding, it is merely an excuse
    for the weak to escape Judgement

Quote Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
    I started a new game file some days ago, using Buneary as "Starter"
    My team so far is Buneary, Prinplup, Roselia and Kadabra.
    Roselia's shiny! I was like "Oh my Gosh!" after I caught it, then I danced around a little.
    Then I realized that I already have a shiny Roserade on my other Platinum game. lol
    You can always spare one! *whispers* to me! *whispers*

I never got luck with shinies. Anyways, I'm up to Eterna City. Solo'd the gym pretty easily. It's a sad day when Frustration does more than Return *sob* 8(

ASB Squad

I am now in that route before that city where that Fighting leader lives. lol
    I have forgotten everything of routes, names etc. I am a disgrace to the club

Buneary has evolved, and I got a Murkrow from somewhere.
    My last member is either going to be a Fire-Type, or Froslass

Mercy

I'm sorry I haven't been active here , but I've spent most of my time on PO and I'm in a Clan now. I also reopened the Hoenn Club so yeah.

I will continue being an Admin , however.

Snorunt takes a while to get , and for consistency's sake , I say use a Fire Type.

hmu on xbox !!!!

Lopunny
    Staraptor
    Ambipom
    Lickylicky
    Girafarig
    Clefable

Meep, was almost gonna post a thank you post and close it :P

Anyway, as I got my B2 a few days ago, I decided to restart my Pt beause my B2already had a Drifblim, and my Pt also had one.

New team? Monotype too.

Lumineon (always wanted to use one :P)
    Pelipper (it's aweworthy)
    Empoleon everything
    Octillery
    Mantine
    Azumarril (lol)

Might change one for B-B-B-Beaverbarrel though.

Anyway... Yaya! It's alive!

And, shiny? Dawn. Platinum's the only game I ever got a shiny. And it was a Togepi! The one from Cynthia's egg :P though it was trained horribly, and became an HM Slave... Such dis-grace.

A Water-Type monoteam without using gyarados or Milotic? Shame on y'all!
    But hey, those things work too. Except Luminneon.. that thing sucks..

Mercy

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast