Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Mafia Exodus

Quote Originally Posted by Armando Payne View Post
    ^ I agree, look if you go Voting Endoplasmic Reticuulum wait no Bullkid wait no Neutral wait no Bullkid again, oh crap forgot nobody abstain no, no, no wait, I'm super, super serial guys I'm voting Endoplasmic Reticuulum, oh noes wait scratch that, Bugeyed dude (The dude with the weird username), wait no scratch that Armando Payne, no Fongerman he is the mafia, wait no scratch that, staying neutral, wait, no, no got proof now, ER plays Pokemon he did it for sure, wait no The Fad did it, actually Kilroy, actually Octoboy, actually Electivire Addict, actually Kutie Pie did it, Actually that Pokechick Lyra, the Nyah Nyah woman, you all did it, everyone's a mafioso bar me, and that's why I'm staying neutral and abstaining. Then nobodies going to trust you and find you scummy. (BTW I actually am sticking with Soul Dialga, the above bolding is pointing out why Soul Dialga's wrong. Also apparently dudes are girls and girls are dudes in this game (I think it was this game when a girl got voted out then had a hissy fit because we said she was a he, now we think Soul Dialga's a girl when he's a he.)
    Oh my god sigged this is too funny

edit: Aww it won't fit
    Last edited by Endoplasmic Reticulum; 17th October 2012 at 11:10 PM.

^Well thank you, you can abridge it if you want.
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by Armando Payne View Post
    ^Well thank you, you can abridge it if you want.
    I'm too lazy :P

Quote Originally Posted by SoulDialga View Post
    As for further speculation, both of the above users and The Eleventh have done a bit of tunneling, so that goes on MY scum list.
    What tunnelling?

Learn to NOT just lynch the newb and follow in-depth, solid facts.
    The solid fact is that you constantly change your votes.

Where is everyone?

Is there anyone who hasn't voted yet?
    3DS Friend Code: 2793-0629-6270
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

I can breed any breedable Pokémon you want with any nature/egg moves and up to 5 perfect IVs. I can also EV train and/or give it Pokerus. I can't breed shinies, 6 IVs, or specific Pokéballs. The harder the request, the better Pokémon I'm gonna want in return. PM me with requests and offers.

eh whoops, sorry I haven't voted. I haven't been online recently askjdhfakjsdhfkjsdf

But basically I'm agreeing in that SoulDialga has looked pretty suspicious with the whole vote-changing thing, and they don't really seem to be an asset at all so yeah. I was going to bring someone else up as well but I forgot who it was :s hopefully I'll remember, and if so I'll edit it into this post.

Vote: SoulDialga

Voting Endoplasmisc Reticulum for the same reasons as yesterday plus the result of Tumnnus's death.
    Pokemon Y FC: 3668-8625-7027
    Combee, Volbeat, Pinsir

1. Bekidding.............................. SoulDialga
    3. Endoplasmic Reticulum......... SoulDialga
    5. zhanton............................... SoulDialga
    6. Bullkid.................................. SoulDialga
    7. Jordie..................................
    9. GalladeofSpades................. SoulDialga
    10. Mon1010........................... SoulDialga
    12. The Eleventh..................... SoulDialga
    13. digipoke1.......................... SoulDialga
    14. Ninja Dog.......................... SoulDialga
    15. Armando Payne................ SoulDialga
    16. Bugwarrior........................ Endoplasmic Reticulum
    17. TutorX............................... Endoplasmic Reticulum
    19. Shazdar............................ SoulDialga
    20. {(•)___(•)}....................... SoulDialga
    21. SoulDialga......................... Endoplasmic Reticulum Bugwarrior
    22. Robotic Wind..................... Endoplasmic Reticulum

Total:

SoulDialga-11
    Endoplasmic Reticulum-4
    Bugwarrior-1

Jordie has asked to be replaced. Currently looking for a replacement per my waiting list.
    Pokemon Mafia Revelations is here at last

Le filler if needed.

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

SoulDialga was in a dark room, tied to a chair. Pikachu stood in front of him, shocking him repeatedly.

"TELL ME WHAT I WANT TO KNOW!" Pikachu's trainer shouted at him.

"I don't know what you're talking about. Just let me go" SoulDialga begged.

"I saw you talking to F.M. I'm not letting you go unless you tell me what you know." The trainer turned to Pikachu and gave his cue

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" SoulDialga screamed as the electricity ran through his body. "Fine.... I can give you the names of the others."

"That's a start." The trainer replied. "I also want to know if Giovanni and Team Rocket are involved in this at all."

"I haven't seen anyone from Team Rocket. The other trainers I work with are all from Viridian." SoulDialga began telling him. "And these are their names.......... Now let me go"

"I'm sorry to have to break it to you but you're not going anywhere." The trainer said. "DOn't worry though, everyone will know that Ritchie is the one that took down F.M. once and for all." He then gave the cue for Pikachu to deliver the final blow. "Time to see what Pokemon F.M. gave you." He grabbed the pokeball and released a Nidorino. "F.M. must've caught this outside of Indigo Plateau. That means he's getting desperate. He won't be prepared if I start to attack."

Nidorino began charging towards Ritchie but Pikachu killed it before it could even get close

[b]You have executed SoulDialg, He was Nidorino's trainer. It is now night 3. You have 72 hours to send in your night action

Yo I heard you like filler, so I put a filler in a filler to substantiate the numbers of fillers.
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

Cyndaquil stood at the door in front of the Viridian Gym

"keep watching, he's gonna go in there"

"I don't see how that's possible. Giovanni hasn't been here at all but I guess I believe you Xatu." The trainer told his Pokemon

Cyndaquil looked around until it was convinced that no one was watching. It then walked forward and the door to the Gym opened before him.

"Let's go! Now's our chance to find out how Giovanni's involved." Xatu and its trainer ran inside. The lights inside the gym turned on. Butterfree, Alakazam, Beedrill and Spearow surrounded Xatu and his trainer.

"Well Buddy, we had a good run." The trainer said to his Xatu

"Don't worry zhanton. They won't win" Xatu replied right before the 4 Pokemon unleashed attacks killing zhanton and Xatu

Giovanni and F.M. were watching in the background. Giovanni turned to F.M. and said, "We're one step closer to victory son. Eevee is in our control and thanks to it Cyndaquil is also on our side. We'll take out Professor Elm's troops in no time."

F.M. started to frantically look around "Where is Pidgeotto?" he asked.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pidgeotto was limping through Viridian Forest with his trainer at his side. It got ambushed by Togepi early in the day and managed to barely escape. It heard some rustling in the bushes and turned to use Gust in the direction of the noise.

"Farfetch'd!" The Pokemon yelled as it popped out of the bushes.

Pidgeotto used Whirlwind to protect itself. It began flapping its wings as it slowly rose into the air. Before it could get far a stun spore fell from the sky and paralyzed Pidgeotto and its trainer. The whirlwind disappeared and Farfetch'd unleashed its Brave Bird attack to kill Pidgeotto and its trainer, Bugwarrior.

Summary:

-zhanton was killed by the mafia. He was Xatu's trainer

-Bugwarrior was killed by Farfetch'd. He was Pidgeotto's trainer

It is now day 4. You have 72 hours to vote and send in your day action if you have one.

Well, that leaves 4 mafia.

One thing though, notice how Bug voted Endoplasmic, and at first Soul had too, and they both turned out mafia.

Well there's a third person who voted Endo, TutorX.

Now this isn't evidence enough to start a lynch, I'm just giving some ideas on who to vote.

The whole "Exodus" thing in Endoplasmic's post does still leave questions, but once again, not enough evidence.

I'm going to hold my vote for now, just sharing my thoughts.

Never Give Up

Quote Originally Posted by Bekidding View Post
    Well, that leaves 4 mafia.

One thing though, notice how Bug voted Endoplasmic, and at first Soul had too, and they both turned out mafia.

Well there's a third person who voted Endo, TutorX.

Now this isn't evidence enough to start a lynch, I'm just giving some ideas on who to vote.

The whole "Exodus" thing in Endoplasmic's post does still leave questions, but once again, not enough evidence.

I'm going to hold my vote for now, just sharing my thoughts.
    I'm not so sure about Endo anymore. Do mafia normally get in fights with each other?

Quote Originally Posted by TutorX View Post
    I'm not so sure about Endo anymore. Do mafia normally get in fights with each other?
    They do if they want to make it seem less like one is mafia.

I'm not saying Endo IS the mafia, but anything is possible. If Bug was on the mafia's side then they coulda come up with anything.

Never Give Up

Quote Originally Posted by Bekidding View Post
    They do if they want to make it seem less like one is mafia.

I'm not saying Endo IS the mafia, but anything is possible. If Bug was on the mafia's side then they coulda come up with anything.
    Well ER sucks at acting, so you should be able to tell by how real sounding his comments were.

Edit: Like I don't really know how convoluted this can get, but by your theory: ER could have planted the Exodus story, which would be found by his teammate, the eleventh. That theory would then be completely pushed aside as BK, another mafia, "attempts" to point out the flimsy reasons why ER is mafia, albeit I, another mafia, prove all four of ours innocence with this ridiculous sounding statement
    Last edited by YDT; 26th October 2012 at 3:45 AM.

Honestly, I don't see what's so suspicious about the whole Exodus thing. Who would ER be trying to send secret messages to anyway? If he's mafia he can just send a PM to other mafia members.

I'm not sure who I'm voting for yet. We have to be careful because Bugwarrior is very experienced at this game, so who knows what sort of plan the mafia have been concocting until now...
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

I can breed any breedable Pokémon you want with any nature/egg moves and up to 5 perfect IVs. I can also EV train and/or give it Pokerus. I can't breed shinies, 6 IVs, or specific Pokéballs. The harder the request, the better Pokémon I'm gonna want in return. PM me with requests and offers.

Guys, I was joking about ER being confirmed as mafia (I thought that would have been obvious). It is a bit coincidental, though. Saying that, I can't see anyone being silly enough to draw attention to themselves if they were mafia.

For now, I shall be voting TutorX. He/she's jumping the gun far too often.

Bugwarrior is dead, we can abstain in peace. |D

I don't think the Exodus thing is a clue either. :/ Why bring that much attention to yourself if your mafia?

I'm... not sure who to vote for yet...
    Shiny Mega Gardevoir thinks his black dress is totally stylish. Shiny Mega Gallade wishes he looked that good. :P

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

I called Buggy was mafia.

Anyway, since both SoulDialga and Buggy were some of the only ones to vote for Endo and be Mafia, I say we keep following that clue. Both Tutor and Robotic voted for Endo, so they should be next on the suspect list.

...Guys why would a post in a completely different forum be communicating to my mafia, and what the hell would it say? I knew the 11th was joking, I fail to see why any of you would take it seriously.

I'll abstain for now, I really have no leads

I'll be abstaining as well. i mean nobody's as brain dead as the previous one and so not as scummy, so yeah.

One person who is surprisingly on my radar is GalladeofSpades. I mean, yeah, he and Bugwarrior voted for each other and everything, but look at the argument they had on page 4. I don't know why, but somehow it doesn't seem like a genuine argument. It's like they're making too big a deal about nothing, like they're trying to contrive a situation to make it seem like they hate each other so that if one of them dies the other will be completely free of suspicion. Just a few posts ago, GalladeofSpades posted "I called Buggy was mafia.", which could have been trying to remind us that they voted against each other. Am I completely crazy? I mean, with Bugwarrior as mafia, they could have thought of anything. But I'm still unsure about this. I want to see what you guys think.
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by {(•)___(•)} View Post
    One person who is surprisingly on my radar is GalladeofSpades. I mean, yeah, he and Bugwarrior voted for each other and everything, but look at the argument they had on page 4. I don't know why, but somehow it doesn't seem like a genuine argument. It's like they're making too big a deal about nothing, like they're trying to contrive a situation to make it seem like they hate each other so that if one of them dies the other will be completely free of suspicion. Just a few posts ago, GalladeofSpades posted "I called Buggy was mafia.", which could have been trying to remind us that they voted against each other. Am I completely crazy? I mean, with Bugwarrior as mafia, they could have thought of anything. But I'm still unsure about this. I want to see what you guys think.
    Hmm, you could be onto something. On the other hand, it could have just been Bugwarrior trying to create a dispute, as he did in the previous game. It's hard to call.

Quote Originally Posted by {(•)___(•)} View Post
    *raises brow* You realize that I wouldn't be that obvious, since I was mafia last time, remember? Anyway, besides that, your theory is... plausible. :P Oh and, by the way, the 'I called mafia' thing was, besides being a joke, was just me blatantly and shamelessly boasting my already small ego. xD

Anyway, Vote: RoboticWind, for reasons stated previously.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast