Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Mafia Exodus

1. Just because I refused vote Soul doesn't make me mafia. To me he seemed so nooby that it was pointless to vote him and I was wrong.

2. Me voting Endo doesn't mean a thing. ER could still be mafia and he and bug planned it but neither the less I have had a suspiction from day 1. Though I am beginning to doubt this I'
    ll still go with it

Vote: Bullkid

1. Bekidding..............................
    3. Endoplasmic Reticulum......... abstain
    6. Bullkid..................................
    7. MarshtompMan.....................
    9. GalladeofSpades................. Robotic Wind
    10. Mon1010...........................
    12. The Eleventh..................... TutorX
    13. digipoke1..........................
    14. Ninja Dog..........................
    15. Armando Payne................ abstain
    17. TutorX...............................
    19. Shazdar............................
    20. {(•)___(•)}.......................
    22. Robotic Wind..................... Bullkid

Total:

TutorX-1
    Robotic Wind-1
    Bullkid-1
    abstain-2

Day phase is almost over and no one has voted. Where did Everyone go?
    Pokemon Mafia Revelations is here at last

The whole forum has been rather quiet lately... :/

Vote: Abstain
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

Vote: TutorX

Abstaining now is just gonna give mafia a chance to pick us off one by one, at least we have a suspicion we can try to work with now.
    Pokemon Omega Ruby DexNavlocke

Badges: 3
    Deaths: 0

^ The above is a very nice reason against NLing and how NLing is the move of Satan.

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    Guys, I was joking about ER being confirmed as mafia (I thought that would have been obvious). It is a bit coincidental, though. Saying that, I can't see anyone being silly enough to draw attention to themselves if they were mafia.

For now, I shall be voting TutorX. He/she's jumping the gun far too often.
    Why yes, yes I am. And that is totally uncharacteristic of me

I'm going to stick with my convuluted theory

Vote: The Eleventh

You know what? Since I'm kinda lost at the moment about who I'm suspecting, I'm gonna try to force some people out of the shadows. There are a lot of people in this game who barely ever post. Maybe if I mix things up, people will start to show their true colors. Has anyone else noticed that MarshtompMan has only posted one time in this entire thread? Vote: MarshtompMan
    3DS Friend Code: 2793-0629-6270
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

I can breed any breedable Pokémon you want with any nature/egg moves and up to 5 perfect IVs. I can also EV train and/or give it Pokerus. I can't breed shinies, 6 IVs, or specific Pokéballs. The harder the request, the better Pokémon I'm gonna want in return. PM me with requests and offers.

TutorX has been tunelling on me since day 1. I thought it was him just being overly paranoid like he always is with me but now he's fossing random people.

Quote Originally Posted by {(•)___(•)} View Post
    You know what? Since I'm kinda lost at the moment about who I'm suspecting, I'm gonna try to force some people out of the shadows. There are a lot of people in this game who barely ever post. Maybe if I mix things up, people will start to show their true colors. Has anyone else noticed that MarshtompMan has only posted one time in this entire thread? Vote: MarshtompMan
    I don't think MarshstompMan is playing... (He's a replacement.)

And if he is, then your point is valid. xD
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

Quote Originally Posted by Mon1010 View Post
    I don't think MarshstompMan is playing... (He's a replacement.)

And if he is, then your point is valid. xD
    He replaced Jordie. He's on the abstain list

Screw it, voting for someone is better then voting for someone Changing my vote from abstain to Shazdar because he hasn't posted yet. Must get rid of those which don't dpo anything before those who do, ya know?
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by Endoplasmic Reticulum View Post
    TutorX has been tunelling on me since day 1. I thought it was him just being overly paranoid like he always is with me but now he's fossing random people.

This is not paranoia! I think what he did was extremely suspicious. For a second I thought you weren't mafia, but that would be ridiculous for you to have randomly made that story and mafia finding it. Yes, I beleive you are both mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by {(•)___(•)} View Post
    I haven't posted because I just joined the game last night. I think it's suspicious that you targeted me for that, so I vote {(•)___(•)}.

Join Hachiko's PokeKingdom today!

*Credit to Lucina Archaelis of Subspace Generate Graphics for banner

I wish I had any idea on who to vote but I can't make up my mind. :x

Quote Originally Posted by MarshtompMan View Post
    I haven't posted because I just joined the game last night. I think it's suspicious that you targeted me for that, so I vote {(•)___(•)}.
    Oh wow, my bad, I must have missed that. It didn't occur to me that there could be someone playing who hasn't been here since the beginning. I just looked at the tally and saw the list of people playing, then looked at the number of times each person posted and saw that you had only posted once. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Actually, on second thought, correct me if I'm wrong, guys, but isn't it a little suspicious to vote for someone just cause they voted for you? I'm keeping my vote how it is for now.
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

I can breed any breedable Pokémon you want with any nature/egg moves and up to 5 perfect IVs. I can also EV train and/or give it Pokerus. I can't breed shinies, 6 IVs, or specific Pokéballs. The harder the request, the better Pokémon I'm gonna want in return. PM me with requests and offers.

^Has the dude I'm voting for posted anything?
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

1. Bekidding.............................. TutorX
    3. Endoplasmic Reticulum......... abstain TutorX
    6. Bullkid..................................
    7. MarshtompMan..................... {(•)___(•)}
    9. GalladeofSpades................. Robotic Wind
    10. Mon1010........................... Abstain
    12. The Eleventh..................... TutorX
    13. digipoke1.......................... TutorX
    14. Ninja Dog..........................
    15. Armando Payne................ abstain
    17. TutorX............................... The Eleventh
    19. Shazdar............................
    20. {(•)___(•)}....................... MarshtompMan
    22. Robotic Wind..................... Bullkid

Total:

TutorX-4
    Robotic Wind-1
    Bullkid-1
    The Eleventh-1
    MarshtompMan-1
    Shazdar-1
    {(•)___(•)}-1
    abstain-1

MarshtompMan barely joined the game last night. He replaced Jordie. Sorry for the confusion
    Pokemon Mafia Revelations is here at last

4 mafia and 4 people voting for me...

Can't decide on who to vote for so I will Abstain for now.
    Member of Crystalline

Start of turn 1

Rotom-W used Trick!
    Rotom-W switched items with the foe's Shedinja!
    Rotom-W obtained one Toxic Orb!
    The foe's Shedinja obtained one Choice Scarf!

The foe's Shedinja used Trick!
    The foe's Shedinja switched items with Rotom-W!
    The foe's Shedinja obtained one Toxic Orb!
    Rotom-W obtained one Choice Scarf!

I wholesomely agree with Tutor as him I fully support that The eleventh and ER are mafia and no, I can't provide proof because ER's tag team with Bull is so dang obvious and the eleventh has backed them from a distence. No one will beleive me and no one will follow me because all the non mafia deaths and I think 1 mafia death have been started by Bug, bull or ER.

Course I might be wrong but ER/Bull might prove me wrong and be the town partner ship of Ivysaur and the other pokemon but I'm sure they are working together.

Oh, great, this is Murder 8 all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotic Wind View Post
    the eleventh has backed them from a distence.
    Um, how? O.o

^Well you see ER and Bug were killing people and you were watching them with your binoculars on the park tree cheering them on because you're just that evil. DON'T DENY IT, CAUSE I SAW YOU WHILST I WAS PERVING ON MARSHTOMP MAN.

I wholesomely agree with Tutor as him I fully support that The eleventh and ER are mafia and no, I can't provide proof because ER's tag team with Bull is so dang obvious and the eleventh has backed them from a distence. No one will beleive me and no one will follow me because all the non mafia deaths and I think 1 mafia death have been started by Bug, bull or ER.

Course I might be wrong but ER/Bull might prove me wrong and be the town partner ship of Ivysaur and the other pokemon but I'm sure they are working together.
    Can someone please translate this for me?

Quote Originally Posted by Bullkid View Post
    Can someone please translate this for me?
    Lol yeah me too, I'm kinda a noob at this. How can you tell they're working together?
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

I agree with TutorX, supporting the idea that the Eleventh and ER are both mafia, but I can't provide proof because of ER's tag team with Bull which is obvious, backed by the eleventh from a distance. No one will believe me and follow me because of all the non mafia lynch, and I think that the 1 mafia lynch have been started by Bug, Bull, or ER.

I may be wrong and ER/Bull might prove me wrong and actually be the town partnership of Ivysaur and the other Pokemon, but I'm sure they are working together.

...It's really not that hard

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast