Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Mafia Exodus

TutorX opened his front door because someone had been knocking on it. "Ritchie? What are you doing in Viridian?" TutorX backed up as Ritchie entered his house.

"I've been looking for you. I think you have some information that I need."

"Like what?" TutorX was confused

"I saw what you did to zhanton last night."

"What are you talking about?" TutorX was thrown off guard.

"Why? It wasn't supposed to happen this way."

"It was Eevee..." TutorX began to explain. "The infection is too strong. F.M. is controling him now. All I can do is go along for the ride." TutorX bowed his head in shame.

"Well I'm here to relieve you. I just want you to know that all is forgiven." Ritchie said as he released his Pikachu. TutorX's Cyndaquil also emerged from its Pokeball. It only took one swift Thunderbolt to end both of their lives. "I promise I'll stop F.M. so no one will have to meet a fate like yours." Ritchie said before he left the house

You have executed TutorX. He was Cyndaquil's trainer. It is now night 4, you have 72 hours to send in your night action. Someone filler for me now so I dont have to look for one 72 hours from now.
    Pokemon Mafia Revelations is here at last

Look at that. It's, it's, IT'S A FILLER, RUN FOR YOUR LIVES.
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

MHM! Well, hope you guys have fun. (You guys are all gonna lose!)

Ivysaur's poison was supposed to kill a player at the end of night 3. I completely forgot about it. I'm gonnna type the scene, post it and restart night 4. You will then be given the oppurtunity to change your night action or keep as is

DUN DUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNUDNUDNUNDUN Oh mai God, that man, he got eaten alive by a killer filler.
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

Endoplasmic Reticulum quickly kicked down the door to the PokeMart. He ran up and down every aisle. He passed the potions, paralysis heal and some pokeballs, none of which were what he was looking for. He finally reached an empty shelf and looked at the sign up, it read "antidote"

"Where are they?" he said angrily as he pushed the shelf down.

"there's no way out of this one" A trainer was standing behind him, taunting him.

Endoplasmic Reticulum ran towards the other trainer but fell before he could reach. "What did I do to you? please help me!" He began to beg as he crawled closer.

"Don't try and play innocent with me." The other trainer laughed as a pokeball rolled off of Endoplasmic Reticulum's waist, revealing a Butterfree in a similiar condition. "It took a while for my Ivysaur to hunt you all down but now that we have you, you will fall one by one. F.M. may have beat us in Pallet but this ends now, in Viridian." The trainer laughed as Endoplasmic Reticulum and his Butterfree died at his feet

Endplasmic Reticulum has died from Ivysaur's poison. He was Butterfree's trainer. It is NOW night 4. you have 72 hours to send in a night action unless you choose to keep your old one

Told you guys I was mafia.

Anyway they shall rule all and you will all be dead, bwahahahaha! Starting with your precious Ivysaur!

Ritchie brought 2 trainers to a house in the middle of Viridian City. "I've tracked their leader here."

"What Pokemon does he have?"

"It's a Beedrill." He answered them. "F.M. caught all these Pokemon nearby. If we take him out then he has no defenses left."

"You stay behind." The other trainer said. "We're gonna need you to continue the mission in case this goes wrong."

"I can leave one of my pokemon with you," Richie told them.

"No, our 2 should be enough." The first trainer responded. Ritchie nodded before he turned around and left

"You ready?" One trainer asked the other. They both released their Pokemon, Ivysaur and Farfetch'd as they entered the house.

"If you wanted to come in all you had to do was knock." Beedrill's trainer said as he laughed at them. "I'm sorry Ritchie couldn't make it." Farfetch'd launched its Brave bird attack but the attack was blocked by Delibird.

"Whats going on?" Farfetch'd's trainer was shocked.

"Eevee's infection is finally under our control." He turned and looked at Delibird's trainer who had just entered the room. "Now!" Delibird's trainer responded to the command by pulling out a knife and stabbing himself in the heart. "BEEDRILL ATTACK!"

"RUN!" Farfetch'd's trainer called out as he returned his Pokemon. Ivysaur was killed by Beedrill's Fury Attack before his trainer had time to respond. Beedrill quickly killed the trainer as well. Beedrill's trainer stood over the bodies of Armando Payne and Digipoke1 and said, "Farfetch'd's trainer wont be so lucky next time."

Summary:

-Armando Payne was killed by the mafia. He was Ivysaur's trainer

-Digipoke1 was killed by Farfetch'd. He was Delibird's trainer

It is now day 5. You have 72 hours to vote or send in a day action

Guess what, pals, I poisoned one of ya, soon one lucky contestant will end up like ER and many others, slowly choking on your vomit, trying to breath for life but you just can't, mark my words pal, even though what we did was painfully out of character, we will break you, hell we've already broken you, and let's face it, you only killed the lesser of two goods. And you will know what we did was right when he, my boss, the Farfetch'd has already hunted you down, we know who we are, we know where you live, we know how to kill you, hell I thought I was part of you that's why I targeted the Big Bad with poison ER up there, 'cause I thought he was against us, but I had a good run, nay scratch that, a great run, now all you've got is 2 people who are still alive. But as I said, I've made my mark, one member of the mafia is poisoned, there's no antidote, all you'll do is silently scream in pain and agony knowing that I was the one who caused it.

So now it seems we've only got two mafia members to worry about. I'm probably missing something obvious, but how did Armando Payne know that this poisoned player is mafia?

I don't know who to vote for right now, so I'll wait until later.

Digigigi gigi g-g-g-g-gigi
    Digigigigi-gigi
    GHOST DIGI (yeah!)

Yeah,if there's something strange
    In your neighborhood,
    Guess who it is?
    GHOST Digi

If there's something weird
    And it dont look good
    Guess who it is?
    GHOST DIGI

Here we go
    Digigigigigigigi gigigigi gigi gigi gigi gigi
    You know you love me as a ghost
    WHOOOOOOOH!!!

All right yeah! Come on! Sing this! Clap, clap baby clap!

Digigigigigigigi gigigigi gigi-gigi-gigi
    All your things
    running through your head
    Guess who it is?
    GHOST DIGI!

An invisible man
    sleeping in your bed
    Guess who it is?
    OOOH OH Ghost DIGI! Come on baby sing it!

You know you love me as a ghost
    WHOOOOOOOH!!!

Beedrill, Alakazam, and Spearow are still alive if I'm not mistaken. There's three.

Alright, now that we know ER was mafia, I'm a little curious about Robotic Wind's theory that ER and Bullkid were working together. RW, can you please elaborate? I'm having trouble figuring it out lol... I mean, ER voted for Bullkid on day 1, didn't he?
    3DS Friend Code: 2793-0629-6270
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

I can breed any breedable Pokémon you want with any nature/egg moves and up to 5 perfect IVs. I can also EV train and/or give it Pokerus. I can't breed shinies, 6 IVs, or specific Pokéballs. The harder the request, the better Pokémon I'm gonna want in return. PM me with requests and offers.

Tbh I never saw the reason why people think I was buddying EA either. Maybe if RW explains it, I could perhaps see why people assume this is the case?

Quote Originally Posted by Mon1010 View Post
    Beedrill, Alakazam, and Spearow are still alive if I'm not mistaken. There's three.
    Did you not read Armando Payne's post? They're alive, yes, but we (apparently) don't need to concern ourselves with taking one of them out.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullkid View Post
    Tbh I never saw the reason why people think I was buddying EA either. Maybe if RW explains it, I could perhaps see why people assume this is the case?
    I'd like to know how I assisted from the sidelines.
    Last edited by The Eleventh; 2nd November 2012 at 8:18 PM.

Okay maybe I went too far on framing "The Eleventh" but Bull is one I still stand by.

One thing that has always stood out to me is me and ER both voted without giving reasons and I found it strange how Bull got on me for not explaining but not ER. If he can logically explain then I might change my vote but for now...

Bullkid

Quote Originally Posted by Robotic Wind View Post
    Okay maybe I went too far on framing "The Eleventh" but Bull is one I still stand by.

One thing that has always stood out to me is me and ER both voted without giving reasons and I found it strange how Bull got on me for not explaining but not ER. If he can logically explain then I might change my vote but for now...

Bullkid
    Oh, so it's this all over again?

Can't you see that EA was sheeping as a joke? Can't you see how it was havily implied by his use of the sentence "sheeping is fun"? Can't you see that accusing people of being mafia for simply making jokes is an incredibly retarded thing to do? Hell, I would've defended anybody else who was being accused for the same thing because of how stupid it is.

I could careless whatER said. its more that neither of us had a reason yet you jumped on me for no reason and ignored him. That just stood out to me. As of right I am thinking things over.

I could careless whatER said. its more that neither of us had a reason yet you jumped on me for no reason and ignored him. That just stood out to me. As of right I am thinking things over.
    OH LOOK BEHIND YOU THERE'S THE POIN-

aaaw you missed it...

I could careless whatER said.
    What? Why? It's kind of relevant.

its more that neither of us had a reason yet you jumped on me for no reason and ignored him. That just stood out to me. As of right I am thinking things over.
    Bullkid gave a reason for this in his post.

It's like you completely ignored what he had to say.

Bull did not explain a thing!

What ER said is not relevent. He was joking I undersstand that. What gets me is simply Bull for some reason decides to attack me for not explaining and not ER. I was at first attacking ER for the joke but I realized that but that is not what this is about. What this is about is how Bull got on me for not giving a reason yet not ER and Isaid something he jumped towards ER's side.

I did not explain a thing? Wait, really? Really?

... REALLY?

Ok, time for a late recap of what happened.

Endo, a mafia member, died from Armando Payne's (ivysaur's) poisoning.

Armando Payne, a village member, was killed by mafia.

Digipoke1, another villager, was killed by Farfetch'd.

What does that leave us with....I honestly didn't get enough sleep last night so I can't be sure what that leaves us with, aside from that we have a couple more mafia and the rogue eevee.
    Pokemon Omega Ruby DexNavlocke

Badges: 3
    Deaths: 0

I'm going to vote Ninja Dog, since his posts have been infrequent and he has contributed absolutely nothing.

Voting RoboticWind. Something's up here, an although I might be wrong, I need to vote someone.

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast