Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: Pokemon Mafia Exodus

Wait, so if Bullkid was Beedrill.... then how come Robotic Wind was still lynched?
    3DS Friend Code: 2793-0629-6270
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

I can breed any breedable Pokémon you want with any nature/egg moves and up to 5 perfect IVs. I can also EV train and/or give it Pokerus. I can't breed shinies, 6 IVs, or specific Pokéballs. The harder the request, the better Pokémon I'm gonna want in return. PM me with requests and offers.

Quote Originally Posted by {(•)___(•)} View Post
    Wait, so if Bullkid was Beedrill.... then how come Robotic Wind was still lynched?
    Hoothoot was immune to being executed
    Pokemon Mafia Revelations is here at last

Wait I used Paralyse, crap I thought I used Poisonpowder, still at least my bro survived. Because he's a badass like that, the only bro to survive the mafia onslaught.
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

I was rooting for the townies, lol. Good game either way.

If I miss the next game too I'll seriously be mad. It was fun watching, though.
    Credit to Flame Master 14

Credit to Gladeshadow

Just one question, earnestly what did you think of my death scene? (The one I writ not mine.)
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

Why did you include me eating the food that way btw? I was wondering about that.

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

^Oh I was just wanting somebody who seemed to never posts ever to have their spot in the limelight and hell having you do that just seemed to add to your character, keep in mind I didn't know you were part of the Mafia, if I knew you were part of the mafia, I would've replaced your character with like Ninja Dog or somebody which didn't seem to do much.

From the start I knew Bullkid was a mafia.

Is the next one going to have new pokemon?
    Last edited by Tumnus; 29th November 2012 at 11:40 PM.
    My Favorite pokemunz

If you love mafia go here

Damnit bro, you let me down, you survived but you let me down, we were s'pposed t'roam the pokem'n galaxy, bea'in' up mafia scum an' all that, yanno.

Quote Originally Posted by Tumnus View Post
    From the start I knew Bullkid was a mafia.

Is the next one going to have new pokemon?
    No. I've never played Pokemon Black or White so I don't know any new pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by fongerman View Post
    No. I've never played Pokemon Black or White so I don't know any new pokemon

I meant different pokemon than this time
    My Favorite pokemunz

If you love mafia go here

@fongerman, you could pick 1 region, then choosing to pick the pokemon in that regoin, if you dont play B/W you dont know unova i assume.
    once all 4 regions are picked then you add a remix.
    75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

98% of fans believe that Ash's Oshawott will not evolve. If you are part of the 2% that believes in Samurott, copy and paste this into your sig and screw the haters! (Started by PrinceGray) for Ash! XD

Also,vote for Pikachu cuz' it's freakin' awesome!

"This is it. This is your story."
    -Auron

Pokemon Mafia Revelations is finally here. Keep an eye out. The epic conclusion of the current Pokemon Mafia trilogy is at hand.

Closed at the owner's request.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415