Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Mafia Exodus

You guys are just going for the newb again! ER has is actually being scummy! He sheepped and is being very agressive against these obviously incompetent people (OFFENSE TOTALLY MEANT!)

Quote Originally Posted by TutorX View Post
    You guys are just going for the newb again! ER has is actually being scummy! He sheepped and is being very agressive against these obviously incompetent people (OFFENSE TOTALLY MEANT!)
    Okay Tumnus I kind of was but I was just bored and eager to start a lynch. With SoulDialga, I was like the 5th person to fos him because of how totally scummy he's being

Soul is nothing but a newb but one thing is obvious

vote: Endoplasmic Reticulum

I wanted to wait until Bull died but I guess this is as good as any...

Vote: SoulDialga

For the reasons stated multiple times before.

Agreed with pretty much everything that has been said about him.

Vote: SoulDialga Because he can never make up his bloomin' mind.
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

Vote: SoulDialga He's been acting scummy since day one, it might just be because he's a noob, but it's the only lead we have, so might aswell take it.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulDialga View Post
    Y'know what? Plan B it is.
    Unvote: Abstain
    Vote: Tumnus
    And I did.
    (I think this is OK.)
    Vote: Abstain
    I have nothing to say, so I'm neutral.
    Unvote: Tumnus
    Vote: Endoplasmic Reticulum
    There. Happy?
    Y' know what? I think I have a reason finally.
    Unvote: Endoplasmic Reticulum
    Vote: {(•)___(•)}
    I have one small reason:
    -He continued an old bandwagon. In my book, I call it "Blending in with old vibe". That still is blending with vibe, so he is more likely to be mafia.
    Unvote: {(•)___(•)}
    I'm holding my vote. I need time to think.
    Quote Originally Posted by {(•)___(•)} View Post
    SoulDialga changed his/her vote a total of four times yesterday. Just read pages 9 and 10 of the thread, and pretty much the whole thing is SoulDialga switching around just to please the people who found her votes suspicious. The whole thing seems verrrrrry scummy to me. Vote: SoulDialga
    SoulDialga is a girl? 0_o (Just noticed that now...)

Sorry, but changing your vote that many times screams suspicious... Even though I'm undescive too.

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

Quote Originally Posted by Robotic Wind View Post
    Soul is nothing but a newb but one thing is obvious

vote: Endoplasmic Reticulum

I wanted to wait until Bull died but I guess this is as good as any...
    ...Reasoning? .

Reasoning? This is why I wanted Bull out because it is obvious you two are working together(though you two will deny it). So if we were to lynch Bull and he was mafia thenso would ER and now everyone will lynch me for being scummy.

I strongly disagree with lynching SoulDialga. She is new so maybe she is switching to prevent looking mafia whether she is or not but basing it on just that is a good way to lynch the town. Instead we should be infering posts and not simply finding an open target because I can garuntee you at least 3 mafia members are voting Soul out and it could be more.

I have my sights on more then just Bull and ER.
    ---
    Its funny that y'all will vote someone with no reasn and someone with good reason but not people who have made it clear by the words they've typed. Someone with no reason ain't really scummy and sometimes people need to keep their reasons to theirselves...

Quote Originally Posted by Robotic Wind View Post
    Reasoning? This is why I wanted Bull out because it is obvious you two are working together(though you two will deny it). So if we were to lynch Bull and he was mafia thenso would ER and now everyone will lynch me for being scummy.
    Bullkid was buddying me because he likes me and knows me well, have you seen me buddying him!? No. I am unsure if he's mafia, but I am most certainly not. If I was and we were working together I would have told him to not be so obvious. Please, don't go after the obvious unless the obvious is blatantly obvious.

I strongly disagree with lynching SoulDialga. She is new so maybe she is switching to prevent looking mafia whether she is or not but basing it on just that is a good way to lynch the town. Instead we should be infering posts and not simply finding an open target because I can garuntee you at least 3 mafia members are voting Soul out and it could be more.
    SoulDialga is a guy but that's not the point. And let's just get rid of those that are obvious before we start scumhunting...

I have my sights on more then just Bull and ER.
    Do tell

---
    Its funny that y'all will vote someone with no reasn and someone with good reason but not people who have made it clear by the words they've typed. Someone with no reason ain't really scummy and sometimes people need to keep their reasons to theirselves...
    Okay maybe Tumnus was a bit of a long shot, but SoulDialga is doing more than just acing n00by. He is mafia telling with all his switching, because people are on his case and he's nervous.

If she is Mafia, then the people who were defending her are next.

^To be honest if she were Mafia then she would be the worst Mafia ever, but still the weak must get disposed of, that's the meaning behind Survival Of The Fittest, after all.
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    If you look down some, he does little names like that anyways. Could you SHOW said hidden messages? Until then I'm not believing your claim.

Because simply cause it says "EXODUS" doesn't mean he's mafia, and I can't code out any hidden message.
    Pokemon Omega Ruby DexNavlocke

Badges: 3
    Deaths: 0

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    ...What? I title all my entries

Although on the other hand, using the term "Exodus" does seem a little coincidental.

Especially with other names like "Close ENcounters of a Pokemon Kind" and "VS Burgh" as some of your other titles, it honestly doesn't seem to fit with what happened.

I'm not entirely positive, but ER is giving a bit of a scum vibe now, but I'm not gonna vote him right away on this tiny little bit of "Evidence" if we can even call it that.
    Pokemon Omega Ruby DexNavlocke

Badges: 3
    Deaths: 0

Okay
    Vote: SoulDialga I don't really think the "proof" The Eleventh posted really proves anything.

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

Quote Originally Posted by Bekidding View Post
    Although on the other hand, using the term "Exodus" does seem a little coincidental.

Especially with other names like "Close ENcounters of a Pokemon Kind" and "VS Burgh" as some of your other titles, it honestly doesn't seem to fit with what happened.

I'm not entirely positive, but ER is giving a bit of a scum vibe now, but I'm not gonna vote him right away on this tiny little bit of "Evidence" if we can even call it that.
    Oh I forgot Exodus was the name of this game. I called it "Exodus" cuz it's the name of the biblical entry where the Jews crossed the desert, just like I crossed the Route 4 desert. Now I get the joke, durr

^ are you sure? I suggest you give us concrete proof, show Bullkid your pokemon if he says this is not an Entei then I know you're not a Mafia but if he says it is then you're a Mafia, it makes perfect sense. (Are they actually Entei's in this game?)

I'm a guy. -_- But I'm gonna give this and this shall be all you hear of me. I agree with TutorX about ER. He sheeped, and does anybody else besides two or maybe three people care? Nope. Bug made that "scum list" in day 2, and you guys are just gonna follow him. Even after proof of innocence (even if it's just slight), you still let what Bug says and follow a pretty bad bandwagon. Where is good evidence that I'm mafia? If anybody here changed their vote a bunch, it instantly makes them mafia? Sounds like bad proof. Oh, and we already got a few people starting to tunnel by voting me on Day 2 and today. Now for some speculation of reasoning: First things first, Eleventh, is that the way YOU survive mafia games? By saying "For the above reasons"? You should try to come up with better proof. Armando, I made my mind in Day 1, so you're just getting a bit off-base. Digipoke, how have I been acting scummy since Day 1? Mon, that is just a bad thing to say, you're indecisive and I have to decide? Sounds like a bad reason. So with good reason...

Credit to FairyWitch for the banner.

Unofficial "guy who welcomes people to the forums."
    2DS Friend Code: 4012-5090-3224
    VM me if you add me.

I'm a guy. -_- But I'm gonna give this and this shall be all you hear of me. I agree with TutorX about ER. He sheeped, and does anybody else besides two or maybe three people care? Nope. Bug made that "scum list" in day 2, and you guys are just gonna follow him. Even after proof of innocence (even if it's just slight), you still let what Bug says and follow a pretty bad bandwagon. Where is good evidence that I'm mafia? If anybody here changed their vote a bunch, it instantly makes them mafia? Sounds like bad proof. Oh, and we already got a few people starting to tunnel by voting me on Day 2 and today. Now for some speculation of reasoning: First things first, Eleventh, is that the way YOU survive mafia games? By saying "For the above reasons"? You should try to come up with better proof. Armando, I made my mind in Day 1, so you're just getting a bit off-base. Digipoke, how have I been acting scummy since Day 1? Mon, that is just a bad thing to say, you're indecisive and I have to decide? Sounds like a bad reason. So with good reason...
    ... You realize that we're (or at least I'm) not following that scum list, right? We're voting you because you changed your votes a total of what, 4, 5 times? You even said at the end of that cycle "I saty neutral" if I recall. Tell me. If I changed my vote that many times, wouldn't I seem scummy?

^ I agree, look if you go Voting Endoplasmic Reticuulum wait no Bullkid wait no Neutral wait no Bullkid again, oh crap forgot nobody abstain no, no, no wait, I'm super, super serial guys I'm voting Endoplasmic Reticuulum, oh noes wait scratch that, Bugeyed dude (The dude with the weird username), wait no scratch that Armando Payne, no Fongerman he is the mafia, wait no scratch that, staying neutral, wait, no, no got proof now, ER plays Pokemon he did it for sure, wait no The Fad did it, actually Kilroy, actually Octoboy, actually Electivire Addict, actually Kutie Pie did it, Actually that Pokechick Lyra, the Nyah Nyah woman, you all did it, everyone's a mafioso bar me, and that's why I'm staying neutral and abstaining. Then nobodies going to trust you and find you scummy. (BTW I actually am sticking with Soul Dialga, the above bolding is pointing out why Soul Dialga's wrong. Also apparently dudes are girls and girls are dudes in this game (I think it was this game when a girl got voted out then had a hissy fit because we said she was a he, now we think Soul Dialga's a girl when he's a he.)

Vote: Soul Dialga Since he kept changing his vote last round.
    Member of Crystalline

Start of turn 1

Rotom-W used Trick!
    Rotom-W switched items with the foe's Shedinja!
    Rotom-W obtained one Toxic Orb!
    The foe's Shedinja obtained one Choice Scarf!

The foe's Shedinja used Trick!
    The foe's Shedinja switched items with Rotom-W!
    The foe's Shedinja obtained one Toxic Orb!
    Rotom-W obtained one Choice Scarf!

OK, so I'm gonna post a bit more.
    @Armando Payne: But that is NOT what I did. I started with an Abstain. And can you TRY to type my username right?
    @Ninja Dog: Please try to type my username right and come up with a better reason than the same reason you used last round.
    As for further speculation, both of the above users and The Eleventh have done a bit of tunneling, so that goes on MY scum list.
    After some investigation from now and last game, I found a player kinda acting like Galladeofspades did last game: Waiting till it is closer to the end of the day to vote, and it would be Bugwarrior, because he has been active outside this game and has not said a word during this day phase. Now I know I seem super scummy now, but I came up with my final answer and this is because of nice, hard thought, not from any other cause. This is NOT to purposely look scummy. So my final piece is moved.

Unvote: Endoplasmic Reticulum
    Vote: Bugwarrior

Learn to NOT just lynch the newb and follow in-depth, solid facts.

Credit to FairyWitch for the banner.

Unofficial "guy who welcomes people to the forums."
    2DS Friend Code: 4012-5090-3224
    VM me if you add me.

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast