Thread: What would you like to see in a pokemon stadium revised for the current gen?

Default What would you like to see in a pokemon stadium revised for the current gen?

Hey guys.

Ive just been taking a trip down memory lane playing my old stadium 2 cartridge thinking how fun it would be if nintendo would revise the game for the current gen. (akin to stadium not PBR-which was quite dissapointing).

If this actually happened one day would you like to see in the game, double battles, challenge cup return, gym leader castle for 5th gen etc.

I would like to see the following.

-Gym leader castle revamped completely. There are now four gym castles. One for Kanto/Johto, Hoenn, Shinnoh and Unova each with their own E4. Each castle can only use poke from the regions highest gen. I.e Kanto/Johto only first and second gen can be used.
    -Little cup, Pokecup, Prime cup and Challenge Cup return with the addition of being able to choose to do single, double, triple or rotation battles.
    -New type cup where you must pick a type and can only use pokemon that have that type.
    -When all is complete a new challenge appears with N (akin to the rival battle in stadium 2). His team consists of Zekrom, Reshiram and Kyurem.

-When all is said and done round 2 is available akin to the stadiums (I.e better trained pokemon, better movesets, better teams, better AI)

What about you guys?
    From the brain that brought you the Big Ben Caper
    The head that made headlines in every newspaper
    And wonderous things like the Tower Bridge Job
    That cunning display that made London a sob

Now comes the real Tour de Force
    Tricky and wicked of course
    My earlier crimes were fine for their times
    But now that I'm at it again
    An even grimmer plot has been simmering
    In my great criminal brain

1) In free battle, I'd like to see a way to customize a pokemon's moveset.
    2) A battle tower of the sort would be nice
    3) In the lab section, a pokemon ranch would be nice, where you could be a 3D trainer and interact with your pokemon in 3D.
    4) As you said Double, Triple and Rotation battles.
    1st X run: