164 38.77%
  • 30 - 40.

5 1.18%
  • 40 - 50.

2 0.47%
  • 50+

6 1.42%
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Playing pokemon - How old are you?

I'm only 13.
    I've been playing pokemon since 3rd gen.

I just turned 18 a few days ago and I've played all the generations (in order), but I think I started after gen 2 was out. Not positive though. And I'm thoroughly astonished at the huge number of people over the age of 21 (being as I always considered myself a far outlier on age of playing pokemon) who love to play pokemon over the internet (as in I find them over the internet, not just here or even on this forum but on other sites as well). All 117 (that answered the poll here) of you rock! It's really awesome, just wish I could actually meet some of them/you since it seems almost impossible. Still, that said, I find it very hard to believe that the 5 people who answered "50+" are telling the truth. If it was you and you wish to object, though, feel free to give me a convincing rant or whatnot lol.
    Last edited by Pikafleg; 29th January 2013 at 10:46 PM.
    Hi I am back and hopefully really will be active again! LOVING XY so much but there really isn't even a point of saying I love it since it is just....arceus. Yeah. Anyways, my 3DS friend code is 0688 5572 5678 if anyone wants to battle or register me!
    Friend Safari: Slugma, Growlithe, Braixen

I'm 21 and have played since gen 1 (Special Pickachu Edition for the win). If I ever outgrow these games (...unlikely) I have two nephews that will see the pokemon way of life when they get older, lol.
    N3DS FC: 1220-6591-9030
    Fairy Safari: Togepi, Spritzee, Clefairy
    Dedicated Pokemon breeder with access to bank balls, egg moves, and move tutors! Often replay older titles so if you're hunting for Gen 1-5 legendaries I most likely have them!

19, and one of the, if not, the, biggest Pokémon fan in Bangladesh.
    'Pokémon is for kids'. Oh I get that so much. Then I introduce them to the games and the manga and they start loving it as much as I do. <3

*Looks at the poll results*
    I wonder exactly how many here are 50+ years old. :P

I am 25...I hope I'm not the oldest person there..
    3DS Friend Code: 2895 6298 8523. PM me if you add me ^^
    I am a grass type with Ivysaur, Pansage and Gogoat
    Looking for Friend Safaris with : Vullaby, Inkay, Swirlix, Emolga, Galvantula, Tranquill, tropius, Maractus, Nincada, Ariados, Muk, Foretress, Bronzong, Excadrill, Krabby, Azumarill
    PM me if you have one of those

Restarted X: Currently going to Café Lysandre
    For those who added me before try to connect more often, I'll also try in order to get you back on my PSS

Little brother Friend code: 4270-2625-9622
    Grass safari: Oddish-Petilil-??? (He has 5 badges currently)
    please help him fill his friend safari

I turned 21 yesterday.

I'll be 22 in a fortnight's time

33 years old and male,.. been a fan since 1998,... don;t like it,.. then deal with it!

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

I don't think this poll is near accurate, as younger kids will be far less likely to spend time on a site like Serebii then a teenage or adult.

But anyway, 15.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    Goldeen keeps stealing the Magical Karp's splashing glory in Smash.

I'm 15 years old, no questions.

I just turned 14, been a fan since 4, but I didn't get my first game until I was 8

Turned 25 couple weeks ago, and still waiting for X & Y like Christmas~
    Pokémon Pearl FC: 0688-5300-6353
    Pokémon Platinum FC: 3309 3791 6836
    Pokémon SoulSilver FC: 2064 1799 5071
    Pokémon Black FC: 3612 0606 9119
    Pokémon White 2 FC: 2323 4217 0825

Well, I'm 24, and I've been a Pokemon fan since I was 11... HOLY ****, I've been a Pokemon fan over half my life! I still remember when I first heard about Pokemon and started collecting the trading cards, and then a year later played Pokemon Yellow... But yeah, I bet there are a lot of twenty-somethings out there who have been riding the Pokemon wave since it all began.

...Well on the other hand, I know a lot of twenty-something Pokemon fans who are Genwunners or (more likely) Gentwoers, and stopped following the Pokemon world after that. You won't believe how often I've been asked "Who's Chandelure?" or even "Who's Medicham?" by these people. God forbid when I start talking about Xerneas.

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Gauntlet of the Greek God Guardians (Zuri), Castle of the Vampire King (Bianca and Lilith)
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

Turning 22 years old in June, cool to see so many over 20's on here

14 been playing for a very long time
    Hello I'm looking for a Shaymin in order to acquire all the events
    White friend code is 1075 6786 7960
    White 2 Friend code is 3912 5384 7221
    Y friend code:2836 0178 6989 Friend Safari: Grumpig, Sigylyph, Gothrita

14, started playing and watching pokémon when I was 8, but stopped and now started again as my bro started doing so
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/3g21x.png[/IMG]
    Thanks to AWildMew for the awesome team pose

I'm 23 this year, I can't remember when it was but I started playing as soon as the game was available over here. I can vaguely remember seeing Red in the shop and thinking 'ooh, red dragon. I like those'. Or something to that effect...

Pretty much all my friends back then were playing it too, and it was just one of those things that everyone did when they were that age. Must have been about 8 or something, right?

Been playing ever since, I don't think anyone around me is interested in it so much anymore, especially not the actual games anyway.

Black 2 FC:
    2452 4122 3003

11. Younger than lots of people here. Introduced to Pokemon when I got a cassette with season 1 of the anime (5 or 6)...then someone gave me their Blue and Game Boy, and it stuck with me.

I'm turning 20 this year in June, and I've been playing pokemon since I was 5 Red/Blue FTW!
    I watched the anime from the beginning up till the start of Johto, that's when I just couldn't stand it anymore but I'll never get tired of the games
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

18. Played and collected cards since I was five, but I quit collecting when I turned around 8-ish.
    I still remember when those BK cards came out, the metal, gold plated type things? I still have a Poliwhirl and a Togepi from when that was going on.

I'm 19 and i been playing pokemon since Red Version came out
    My first pokemon episodes was Bulbasaur and the Hidden Village
    Looking Good!
    Would you like a "Signature" like mine?, contact me

I'm 21. It might just be that I have a thing for cartoon monsters and anthropomorphic characters, but I will probably not stop being a Pokemon fan any time soon.

I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

19, will be 20 in a few months.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

I'm a month over 18, and still love it to death!
    Hi I am back and hopefully really will be active again! LOVING XY so much but there really isn't even a point of saying I love it since it is just....arceus. Yeah. Anyways, my 3DS friend code is 0688 5572 5678 if anyone wants to battle or register me!
    Friend Safari: Slugma, Growlithe, Braixen

I'm 17 and I love Pokemon, and I'm not sure I'll ever outgrow it.
    I can smell u

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast