Thread: Pokemon Detective

Default Pokemon Detective

Hey guys. Before we start I want to address some things. This could potentially have some very violent and vulgar content. So viewer discretion is advised. You have been warned. I sincerely hope you enjoy, read on. Also, I am going to hide a reference to something in every chapter, and the first person to identify the reference as a post will get to choose something for the next chapter. Alright, read on, as I intended for you to do a second ago.

Chapter 1- The Growlithe Murders
    Kyle Matthews is a private detective stationed in Hearthome City, but travels throughout all of the Sinnoh region solving crimes for the people of the Sinnoh region. He often, when he is at his office, invites friends over, browses the many entertaining channels that are offered by the Jubilife broadcasting station, and eagerly awaits for a call on his phone so he can go earn his pay by solving the some of the many crimes that occur in the Sinnoh region. Normally all the calls involve stolen jewelry and a missing person, considering that most crime is handeled by the P.I.'s of Sinnoh because the remnants of Team Galactic had corrupted the police system, and Cynthia had ordered for the Police Organization to be disbanded.
    Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring. Kyle was awoken from the nap that he was taking in his office chair. "Kyle Matthews speaking."
    There was a faint cry then, "Sir, please help me. A few days ago, my little Growlithe disappeared. I just found him dead on my front perch. He has a note on the piece of paper tied around his neck, please get here as fast as you can, I live just up the road from your office."
    "I will, please remain calm." Kyle hangs up.
    "Come on Volvagia, we have to go now."
    Kyle's Dragonite followed him out of the door and down the road. He saw the caller crying on the perch of the house, he approached her, and noticed cut marks all over the caller's dead Growlithe.

Sorry for a short chapter I just needed to get it started, next chapter will be long.