Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: ~The Johto Club~

Hey, we are allowed to have the club banner in our signatures right? As long as we give credit right?

Quote Originally Posted by Kirisame Marisa View Post
    Username: Kirisame Marisa
    Favorite Pokemon from Johto: Umbreon
    One thing you love about Johto: Crystal was my first game, and I really loved the story behind it (Like the Burned Towers, etc.)
    Thanks for applying, accepted! I also think Johto had a great story line behind it

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Hey, we are allowed to have the club banner in our signatures right? As long as we give credit right?
    Yeah you can if you want to, but you it's definitely compulsory, so don't feel forced to put it in
    But thanks for putting it in dirkac
    ( If you do put it in for at least a week to promote it, you'll get into the Celebi Rank because you helped out the team in some way )

Fc: 3695-0172-1881

Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by TherianForm View Post
    Yeah you can if you want to, but you it's definitely compulsory, so don't feel forced to put it in
    But thanks for putting it in dirkac
    ( If you do put it in for at least a week to promote it, you'll get into the Celebi Rank because you helped out the team in some way )
    I need to be Dunsparce Rank though before I can be Celebi Rank, and it probably won't dissapear until I get kicked out this club, or it falls into disrepair, which is what I think is happening to the other two club banners/userbars/oshawutever in my sig. :P

Anyway though, did anyone else here get the Pichu event? I like them because Micheena (my Spiky-Eared Pichu) has perfect Pokéathlon stats.
    Also, can anyone guess why I named it Micheena?

Edit about the celebi rank:
    It's now the Celebi Award, so you can earn your normal ranks to.
    And now it's four days, so after that the period i'll add you to it

I actually didn't get the Pichu event D: I didn't get it where I live, which sucks, you're lucky to get one And wow,perfect Pokeathlon stats!!
    Is Micheena an athlete??

oh and since everyone else is putting up there teams, I do to

Waffles the Meganium : lv. 64 (don't ask me where I got the name o.o )
    Leap Frog the Politoad : lv. 68 ( I couldn't think of another nickname)
    FLAREBLITZ the Rapidash : lv.81 ( yeah I know, real original name)
    Eggbert the Togekiss : lv.83
    Jirachi : lv: 88 ( this one's a special night sky one)
    Muscle the machamp : lv65 ( i didn't choose that nickname, it was traded over)

HG is the only game I nicknamed Pokemon :l
    Last edited by TherianForm; 30th September 2012 at 9:21 AM.

Yeah, Micheena's an athlete. Can you guess where the nickname comes from?

Also, like you I wasn't supposed to get the event, it was just pure luck they had the event in Jakarta (Indonesia) when I was travelling...

You got the Night Sky Jiravhi though, which I couln't get, because my DS's hate WiFi.

Umm, because Pichu's good at Pokeathlon?

I'm really surprised they had the Spiked ear pichu event in Indonesia o.o One of the least places I thought they have it

Oh btw, I got my Night Sky Jirachi at an in game event.

Aww, you did?
    Anyway, the reason I nicknamed it Micheena (this'll only make sense if you watched the movie with Arcues) is that the town where it came from in the past, is called Micheena.

Username: Nyula
    Favorite Pokemon from Johto: Cyndaquil or Sneasel, then Heracross
    One thing you love about Johto: Just one? The Pokemon; I find their aesthetic to be very appealing, there was some elan to them. I find Pokemon like Xatu and Quilava to be both creative and original.
    And do you think that unto such as you;
    A maggot-minded, starved, fanatic crew:
    God gave the secret, and denied it me?--
    Well, well, what matters it! Believe that, too.
    ~Omar al-Khayyām, poet of Persia.

Quote Originally Posted by TherianForm View Post
    Umm, because Pichu's good at Pokeathlon?

I'm really surprised they had the Spiked ear pichu event in Indonesia o.o One of the least places I thought they have it

Oh btw, I got my Night Sky Jirachi at an in game event.
    What kind of place doesn't have Pichu?! I mean I missed it because I bought my game when BW was coming out in JP -,- and my wifi wasn't working then :P

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Quote Originally Posted by Nyula View Post
    Username: Nyula
    Favorite Pokemon from Johto: Cyndaquil or Sneasel, then Heracross
    One thing you love about Johto: Just one? The Pokemon; I find their aesthetic to be very appealing, there was some elan to them. I find Pokemon like Xatu and Quilava to be both creative and original.
    Thanks Nyula, I agree he aesthetics were very appealing Accepted

And OceanicLanturn ,I didn't get it in my area ( Australia )
    I just think it's weird how Indonesia got it and Australia didn't :l
    Because I heard somewhere might (might not be true) that Indonesia didn't get Keldeo, that's why I thought that.

New Topic! : Do you like Johto Gym Leaders? What's your favorite?

I love the Johto Gym leaders, and I think they're some of the best around.
    My favorite would be Falkner and Morty, I like they're design, pokemon and they have cool hair-styles

Mah favorite gym leader is Jasmine of course. She's soooo cute (her vs sprite) male wise? Falkner looks pretty Nice.

ASB Squad

My favorite Johto gym leader is Morty. He has always been awesome to me.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

My favourite Gym Leader in Johto is Jasmine. She's been my favourite since I first played against her in Silver back in the days. She's the main reason the Steel-Type is my favourite, and Steelix is one of my favourite Pokemon in general.

Pryce, Morty or Jasmine.
    Jasmine because Steel types are awesome, and her VS Sprite is cute.
    Pryce and Morty for their designs, and their types. Oh, and because they wear SCARVES! Those Scarves are awesomely designed.

Hmm, I would have to say that either Whitney, Bryce or Morty. Bryce and Morty use two of my most favorite elements in the game, although I was disappointed that Morty's gym is devoid of Misdreavus. I mentioned Whitney because her Miltank is very challenging if you're not prepared; when I first played in Johto for the first few times, I would lose to Whitney at least once each play-through. I like hard battles and Whitney gives a good fight, even if you bring a Graveller/ Machoke.
    And do you think that unto such as you;
    A maggot-minded, starved, fanatic crew:
    God gave the secret, and denied it me?--
    Well, well, what matters it! Believe that, too.
    ~Omar al-Khayyām, poet of Persia.

Username: ShinyUmbreon189
    Favorite Pokemon from Johto:
    One thing you love about Johto: The gym leaders, Pokemon, the Suicune story through the Johto region, and Silver.
    My Soundcloud

My ReverbNation

Music & Musicians Alliance Club

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    Username: ShinyUmbreon189
    Favorite Pokemon from Johto:
    One thing you love about Johto: The gym leaders, Pokemon, the Suicune story through the Johto region, and Silver.
    Thanks, you're accepted I also really like Suicune's story

I like the dragon gym leader. she used kindra, unlike lance for some reason.
    join t-flare

http://t-flare.com/

Oh yeah, not sure if I can suggest a topic, but does anyone find Lance hard?

My list (post-Ruby)
    Iris (yes BW2 spoilers... She was really easy) < Lance < Steven < Wallace < DP Cynthia < PT Cynthia

All I need was a Lanturn and Sudiwoodo, cut through that team like cheese and butter

ASB Squad

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post

My list (post-Ruby)
    Iris (yes BW2 spoilers... She was really easy) < Lance < Steven < Wallace < DP Cynthia < PT Cynthia

All I need was a Lanturn and Sudiwoodo, cut through that team like cheese and butter
    Meh. Like you said, Sudowoodo and Ampharos easily go through this. Still sora hard of course because of low levels, but still, these two can go through his team pretty easily.

I never really had any trouble with any of the champions.. Maybe Alder a few tmies.

Username: bolter1
    Favorite Pokemon from Johto: Marill, Azumarill, Umbreon, Cyndaquil, Qwilava, Typhlosion, Espeon, Noctowl,...There's too many to choose just one! It'd be Marill, though.
    One thing you love about Johto: The towns, especially Azaela (sp?), Ecruteak, and Blackthorn. And Johto itself, it's my favourite region.

What's the least favorite Johto Pokemon and why? ...I can't really answer that one, but maybe Ledyba?

What's your favorite legendary? Lugia

Do you like Johto Gym leaders? What's your favorite? Oh yeah, Morty's my favourite.

Did you have any trouble with any of the Gym Leaders? Not really; only Clair gave me some trouble, but I still beat her in one try.

Did you play the orignal, or just Heart Gold and Soul Silver? I've played Silver and Heart Gold.

Do you think HGSS were decent remakes? The best remakes thus far!

Did anything annoy you in the game? The low wild pokemon levels, I was training Lv 40s against Lv 17s when training for Pryce.

What's your favorite town? Would you live there if you could? I favourite would be Ecruteak and yes.

What's your team in Gold / Silver / Crystal? Typhlosion, Ampharos, Noctowl, Gyarados (non-shiny), Weepinbel, HM Slave Sudowoodo/Lugia

What's your team in HG/ SS? Typhlosion, Ampharos, Noctowl, Gyarados (non-shiny), Victreebel, Mamoswine

What's your favorite starter and why? Cyndaquil, he's just so cute, yet cool at the same time. Perfect amount of both, I'd say.

If you could choose one place to go to in the game where would it be? Dragon's Den

Best moment in the game? When I found out Pokemon walk with me!

Did you like the music? Yep

Would you like it if they remade Crystal? Sure, probably wouldn't get it but it'd be cool.

Favorite Non playable character? Silver, or Morty.

Which was better? Gold, Silver or Crystal? Silver

Do you use the Pokewalker? I got HG used, so I didn't get a Pokewalker with it.

What do you think of the Pokeathlon? Meh, could've been better
    Last edited by bolter1; 2nd October 2012 at 10:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post

My list (post-Ruby)

That's strange, I found Lance really hard and I found Cynthia easy
    I mean in the first battle he had three Dragonite *-*

Quote Originally Posted by bolter1 View Post
    Username: bolter1
    Favorite Pokemon from Johto: Marill, Azumarill, Umbreon, Cyndaquil, Qwilava, Typhlosion, Espeon, Noctowl,...There's too many to choose just one! It'd be Marill, though.
    One thing you love about Johto: The towns, especially Azaela (sp?), Ecruteak, and Blackthorn. And Johto itself, it's my favourite region.

What's the least favorite Johto Pokemon and why? ...I can't really answer that one, but maybe Ledyba?

What's your favorite legendary? Lugia

Do you like Johto Gym leaders? What's your favorite? Oh yeah, Morty's my favourite.

Did you have any trouble with any of the Gym Leaders? Not really; only Clair gave me some trouble, but I still beat her in one try.

Did you play the orignal, or just Heart Gold and Soul Silver? I've played Silver and Heart Gold.

Do you think HGSS were decent remakes? The best remakes thus far!

Did anything annoy you in the game? The low wild pokemon levels, I was training Lv 40s against Lv 17s when training for Pryce.

What's your favorite town? Would you live there if you could? I favourite would be Ecruteak and yes.

What's your team in Gold / Silver / Crystal? Typhlosion, Ampharos, Noctowl, Gyarados (non-shiny), Weepinbel, HM Slave Sudowoodo/Lugia

What's your team in HG/ SS? Typhlosion, Ampharos, Noctowl, Gyarados (non-shiny), Victreebel, Mamoswine

What's your favorite starter and why? Cyndaquil, he's just so cute, yet cool at the same time. Perfect amount of both, I'd say.

If you could choose one place to go to in the game where would it be? Dragon's Den

Best moment in the game? When I found out Pokemon walk with me!

Did you like the music? Yep

Would you like it if they remade Crystal? Sure, probably wouldn't get it but it'd be cool.

Favorite Non playable character? Silver, or Morty.

Which was better? Gold, Silver or Crystal? Silver

Do you use the Pokewalker? I got HG used, so I didn't get a Pokewalker with it.

What do you think of the Pokeathlon? Meh, could've been better
    Wow, thanks a lot, Accepted!!

Did anyone have trouble with any of the gym leaders?

In the original G/S/C I had trouble with Whitney and Clair. Mainly because I didnt really know what to expect.

In HG/SS, I didnt have any trouble.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Quote Originally Posted by thetruepichu View Post
    I like the dragon gym leader. she used kindra, unlike lance for some reason.
    I never got that either. I think it would of been really cool if Lance used a more variety of dragon Pokemon. 3 Dragonites? Come on lol.
    This is what he should of had

Red Gyarados!, Charizard, Dragonite, Kingdra, wait that's all lol. Well then they should of gave him Pokemon that are kind of dragon I guess.
    My Soundcloud

My ReverbNation

Music & Musicians Alliance Club

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast