Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Meloetta and the Undersea Temple (757)

Fine episode. Seriously, after seven hundred episodes, Ash meets Giovanni, yet didn't even bother with introductions. Seeing Persian battle was nice, but yes, too short. Ridley and his Golurk are nice to see, even though Ridley didn't know Ash wasn't the enemy. Seeing Meloetta battle with Ash was nice, even if it got interrupted by Golurk. Overall, nice episode. Team Rocket are always a step ahead.

This was a very good episode. It was definitely one of those episodes that left me anxious to see the next episode. I also like that we got to see Giovanni after so many years.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;598; ;635;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

Pretty good episode nice seeing TR being all evil again. So Ash has finally battled all 8 of the Kanto Gym Leaders, bout time it only took him 690 episodes, would've liked it to be a bit longer.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

This episode is one of the reasons why Ash needs to stop relying on Pikachu all the time.

What if there was ghost/ground Pokémon that had the ability that made it immune to steel types?

Ash and Pikachu would be SCREWED. Maybe if Ash actually bothered to send out one of his other Pokémon to fight Persian, maybe the results would've been a bit different.

But no Pikachu had to fail for plot reasons, so whatever.

But other than that I enjoyed this episode.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

I love how the only pokemon who ever beats Yamask and Woobat is Kibago lol. Liked this episode though, Ash should have kept Krookodile out though.

Also, didn't Ash still have is pokes in that cube with him?? He could of just let out the Krok who could of most likely broken the cube by his size alone.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    I love how the only pokemon who ever beats Yamask and Woobat is Kibago lol. Liked this episode though, Ash should have kept Krookodile out though.

Also, didn't Ash still have is pokes in that cube with him?? He could of just let out the Krok who could of most likely broken the cube by his size alone.
    Except that even though the box could break, Ash releasing it while it's so small could potentially kill him and Krookodile.

While the episodes didn't do too much, I think that it was a rather good setup episode. It led into the climax really well.
    AS

Currently breeding for a shiny Aqua Jet Marill!
    FC: 4356 - 0171 - 9340
    Friend Safari: Normal (Lillipup, Audino, & Ditto)

Just watched this on YTV, and wow! I could not believe it when Ash and Giovanni where in the same scene, meeting for the first time. All these years, and it finally happened! I never expected it to, honestly. I thought this episode was GREAT, everything about it had me on the edge of my seat. I am so excited for next week!

Wow, Ash meets Giovanni for the first time in a regular episode. Epic. At least they didn't try to confuse casual viewers and kept Ash from showing any indication he met Giovanni during the Mewtwo Returns episode. He did seem to know Giovanni there even though they'd never met, which was weird. o_O And why didn't Team Rocket do a motto for the whole two-parter? I double-checked and was surprised to find they'd done just three mottos the WHOLE SEASON (the last one was the first part of the tirtouga episode). With another Team Rocket hiatus coming up after this two-parter, I wish there had been one.

Anyway, apart from a few gripes, I thought this episode was pretty good. It reminded me a bit of the ninth movie.

8/10
    My Shinies: NEW!! 7/15
    Currently hunting/MM'ing:
    To reclaim:

I loved this episode. It was nice to see Giovanni meet Ash and for it to be explained why Team Rocket wanted Meloetta so badly.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567