Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Meloetta and the Undersea Temple (757)

I saw the pictures and I cannot wait to see the video!

AWESOME! I loved how Giovanni used Ash and Pikachu's capture to blackmail Meloetta in capturing her! This is EXACTLY what I wanted except Ash is supposed to be in more pain.

Power Gem looked like hyper beam rather than gems. I HOPE BOLDORE DOES NOT GET IT and learns Earth Power and Solarbeam and maybe Smack Down instead when it evolves please.

Ash is training his Pokemon which is nice. I hope we see Unfezant, Paplitoad, Leavanny and Boldore train some more before the league especially the one in bold.

Overall good episode that is leading up to some tension though the rehashed Team Rocket vs Team Plasma brings back some disappointment.
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

This episode is awesome

I love how we see some re-used animation, which the anime always does (Pokemon attacks anyone?), yet because it's animation from TR vs. TP (and just pretty minor CGI animation used in only three shots, at that), the boo-hooing about "It's PROOF we'll never see them!" has started. -_- But meh, whatever. This episode was amazing; I eagerly await Part 2.
    Last edited by AgentPierce; 27th September 2012 at 5:01 PM.

Good Ep I just wish togekiss and piplup were there with them.

A good setup episode but kinda slow. I was happy to see Iris using Axew and finally witness Giovanni meeting Ash.

Next week will hopefully have more action.

so either nothing bad will happen to Giovanni.....OR Giovanni DOES disappear and the TRio will just operate independently from him like they've done for the past...oh what has it been? 15 years?

Team Rocket's story in the series can't end here. I want a rematch of Ash vs Giovanni, and this time, Pikachu smashing Persian!!

trgjtfihuioahghathjht
    Omg this episode seems awesome. *o* I enjoyed the fact that Dento was training with Ash and then Krookodile vs. Meloetta. XDDDD
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

One of the greatest episodes in history of Pokemon Anime. 10/10 can't wait for next week episode!

I noticed as well the stairs scene from TR vs. TP is the same, also the scene when the pillar-like thing is rising and they basically replaced the metorite with the mirror, exact scenes from those episodes..

Yay!!!! The rat got pwned by Persian ^_^!! And Krookodile <3!!
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I hated the BGM...

I wanted more climatic themes not those cheesy ones but that's fine because this first part was interesting. Anyway I'm really pumped to see what's gonna happen next episode!

Quote Originally Posted by Groundedshock View Post
    Power Gem looked like hyper beam rather than gems. I HOPE BOLDORE DOES NOT GET IT and learns Earth Power and Solarbeam and maybe Smack Down instead when it evolves please.
    Earth Power is most likely never going to be shown in the anime again as it seems to be sort of banned like Magnitude, Earthquake and Fissure.

Aside for that, i am really unhappy with the animation of Power Gem and Heavy Slam.

I always thought the animation of Heavy Slam would look something like the user jumping in the air and then curling-up and its body colour would change to a metallic colour shade and then it falls very hard on the opponent and creates a crater (like Iris's Dragonite was creating using Thunderpunch).

As for Power Gem, i thought that it would look like crystals with different colour shades forming around the user and then shooting at the opponents while leaving a trail of sparkles being, and when it hits it would explode in different shades of sparkling colours.

And why is the Rhydon almost close to the shoulder length height of Golurk, shouldn't Golurk be much taller than it.

Persian was epic. Enough said.

Yeah, Part 1 definitely came off as a dud to me. Seeing Team Rocket use Woobat and Yamask is pretty embarassing in my opinion. I don't what the writers were thinking giving them those two. They are like the worst Team Rocket pokemon ever.

Anyway part 2 should be fun since that includes all the action. Here's hoping Iris and Dragonite have some type of moment together

Openly rooting for Giovanni to succeed despite knowing he wont. My favorite Pokemon villain of ALL TIME. If I was in charge I would make him Ash's dad. But that storyline would brink on TV 14.

And love the fact that Giovanni's Persian makes its return.
    Pokemon Black FC: 5458 0929 9006

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Yeah, Part 1 definitely came off as a dud to me. Seeing Team Rocket use Woobat and Yamask is pretty embarassing in my opinion. I don't what the writers were thinking giving them those two. They are like the worst Team Rocket pokemon ever.

Anyway part 2 should be fun since that includes all the action. Here's hoping Iris and Dragonite have some type of moment together
    Well in the games they always give the evil teams awful Pokemon like Woobat, Yamask, Wurmple and Zubat lol.
    [IMG]http://oi46.*******.com/jt7yg2.jpg[/IMG]

Anybody notice the change in the opening for today's episode? They replaced Dawn with Kotetsu and Riolu jumping. And it's been 15 years or so since Ash and Giovanni finally got to meet. Does Mewtwo Returns count?

Quote Originally Posted by A_Merry_Snowrunt View Post
    Anybody notice the change in the opening for today's episode? They replaced Dawn with Kotetsu and Riolu jumping.
    Its been like that from BWS2-10. Is it the first time you noticed that.

Quote Originally Posted by A_Merry_Snowrunt View Post
    And it's been 15 years or so since Ash and Giovanni finally got to meet. Does Mewtwo Returns count?
    From the way Ash acted in front of Giovanni in this episode, i don't think the writers counted the events of Mewtwo Returns as canon.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post

Nothing can´t be worse than Mime Jr. (¬_¬) even Chimecho was OK

It was a great episode, I just wish the animation wasn't as sloppy. Something about Meloetta getting captured and singing felt so eerie. It was a weird vibe yet engaging.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    From the way Ash acted in front of Giovanni in this episode, i don't think the writers counted the events of Mewtwo Returns as canon.
    Ash only saw him for like 3 seconds in Mewtwo Returns.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Ash only saw him for like 3 seconds in Mewtwo Returns.
    I don't think it was only for 3 seconds. It was more than that.

Also even if he saw him for like your saying 3 second, if the writers had considered the events of Mewtwo Returns as canon, they should have atleast had Ash act like he had seen him before, though he couldn't remember were or who he is.

--------------------------------------------

Well aside from that, i really liked Meloetta's reactions in this episode.

When it challenged Oshawott, it was like she is saying to Oshawott to "bring it on" and then seeing his hesitation she was like "come on, fight" and when Oshawott forfeited, her reactions was like "what was that for". And then during her fight with Krookodile it was taunting it to "bring it on" and acting like "is that all you got".

I also like Krookodile's reaction when his Stone Edge was blocked, it was like "what the, how did that happen". And then when Meloetta was like "bring on more", Krookodile was getting heated up.

I don't know how many times i have said this but i would it again. Why couldn't the writers make Ash catch Meloetta, it is so perfect for him.

But sadly he isn't catching her. Also though i am not sure, but i think it was sort of confirmed in this episode that there is a ban on catching Meloetta or something. I maybe mistaking it though, so can someone confirm it for me. But if it is true, then there is no future possibilities of Ash catching one either.

Why are the writers like that. They can give Darkrai and Latios to a trainer like Tobias without any reason, give a Heatran to a random trainer during the league who can't even qualify to the Top 8, and give a Latias to a Nurse Joy who is a inspector of the PIB. But can't give a moderately powerful legendary like Meloetta to Ash.
    Last edited by Lucario At Service; 27th September 2012 at 10:15 PM.

Meloetta was more interesting in this episode than in all of the episodes she was in of season 2.

I wish she acted more like this before, I like battle-oriented Meloetta.

I don't use the word often, but that was epic. The best part was when Meloetta got possessed and Team Rocket played the recorded voice to raise the mirror. Meloetta's voice actually captured the creepy atmosphere in that scene.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

This episode is exciting to me I love when they added new soundtracks. In the end that Meloetta soundtrack is 8/10. I can't wait what happens to Team Rocket in the next episode.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast