Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Feebas

Default Feebas

That elusive fish, how did you finally get one? Do you remember what the phrase was in Dewford that let you get it?

I didn't get one until Emerald, and it was by chance on the first tile I fished on.
    3DS Code - 4554 1391 5341
    Pokémon Y - 718/721 Pokémon Caught

I'll trade you anything I can breed one of.

@PkmnTrainerJ

Any phrase will you give you Feebas.

I managed to fish it in all my R/S/E games, thats b/c I searched in every tile.
    I hunt for Feebas, thats my fave thing to do in the game. I even managed to fish Feebas in D/P/Plat in a larger area.

Anyway, if you switch game data between 2 R/S/E games, one will copy the tile where the Feebas in from the other game. I found that recently.
    X FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037
    The Trinity League Poison Apprentice Master League Shadow Stars League Poison Leader
    PokeGyms Fairy Leader

Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by thetifftiff
    Amount of real life time doesn't mean much when it comes to shiny hunting though.

I found a Feebas in Ruby after fishing for a looong time. I think I spent a few weeks trying to find it, so I was very happy when I did.

I've never fished for Feebas since then - if I want another Feebas, I just breed.

And I don't remember what my phrase in Dewford Town was.

I really needed to train up my sceptile and I thought to myself "I know! I'll go look for feebas and kill a zillion carvanha and level up that way!"
    tile #3 had feebas
    >.<
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.

I had a friend catch mine. It only took him an hour. ._.
    But it's worth it!!

“May the stars shine down on you.” - tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder and tales of the abyss

I don't bother most of the time, but the last time I played Emerald I wanted a Milotic for my team, so I decided to get one. I just started to fish in every tile a couple of times and it didn't took long to find it. An hour, maybe even less IIRC.

I remember how popular I was with my friends when I caught one. It's a good thing it was on Emerald, where Ditto's can be found for easier breeding.

I don't think that the Dewford phrase has any effect. I've never heard that one. The tiles change everyday. I think.
    And do you think that unto such as you;
    A maggot-minded, starved, fanatic crew:
    God gave the secret, and denied it me?--
    Well, well, what matters it! Believe that, too.
    ~Omar al-Khayyām, poet of Persia.

I hated Feebas, it took me so long to find it. >.<

I never found one myself, I got my first one from a friend. lol

took me like 6 squares, and now i have a calm evd milotic
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613

Credit to Astral Shadow

Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

I didn't bother to search every water tile in Route 119 for Feebas. I actually found one while I was randomly fishing in the area; I think I was looking for a Carvanha at the time. I caught a couple Feebas while I was there just in case I'd need some extras, and it's good that I did since I ended up ruining one of the Feebas later on.

Well, it took me 8 years, on and off, I found mine on 21 July 2012! I took a photo of the spot so I could find it again..
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

I am one of the few very lucky people who fished for it on the first tile I tried, without knowing anything about the game mechanics and how it's so elusive. I didn't know how rare it was until I got a guide book on it.

I was young and silly. I kept changing the Dewford phrase without realising that it would affect the Feebas.
    So yep. Until today, I haven't found it... Oh, silly me.
    "I want you to make me a stepping stone so everyone can shine…!"

Ice Friend Safari - Snover / Bergmite / Cloyster
    Current and temporary Friend Safari is Grass - Tangela / Swadloon / Maractus

Besides a 4 hours straight gaming marathon, my phrase was Great Latios in celebration of his capture.
    The tiles change randomly every time you change the phrase so I don't see how collecting prases will help.

Spoiler:- Credit:

I don't remember what phrase was in Dewford Town at the time, but I remember fishing on that stupid river for what seemed like hours before I finally found one.
    I remember just casting my fishing pole for the upteenth time, then that ugly little fish appeared on my screen and I nearly screamed in excitement. XD
    I immediately began force-feeding that thing PokéBlocks to get it to evolve. One of the happiest days in my life. <3

| my anime list | anime reviews blog | photobucket | soundcloud |
    | ask me anything...no really! | level my sylveon! |
    | latest anime review: .hack//Sign |
    | currently watching: .hack//Tasogare no Udewa Densetsu // 07-Ghost // 11eyes // 2x2=Shinobuden // Inuyasha |

It took me a few days on Emerald. I managed to find one, AND evolve it, and guess what happens? My cousin saves over the game, not even catching the shiny he encountered. :'(

The first one I ever found was in Sapphire. I didnt even know how rare they were, as I found it on the second fishing encounter.

Then after realizing how rare they were, it took me about 2 days to find one on Emerald.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

spent a morning looking for it.

“... even if the world line changes, as long as you don't forget me, i'm there.”
    myanimelist || hummingbird || vndb || tumblr || last.fm

I don't remember any particular phrase I used at the time. My first Feebas was found on the first tile by sheer chance on a currently deleted save file on the upper waterfall section. After that, I just let my friend grind the Carvanhas for hours until he found one because I don't have the patience.

He's pretty much my lackey at this point, and he remembers those moments with utter distaste.

Creating sentience is simple. Accepting it, however, is harder than it looks.

I got feebas randomly one day while trying to look for a carvanha on sapphire. It scared me half to death, lol

9.13.11 <3

i never found a feebass, my friend did and he bred it and gave me one XD
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Me looking for Feebas is how I found Latios in Emerald. I never found one though.

... Lurkers will know the story of my original Emerald save file. It's like I lost a part of my childhood that day...
    Take it easy
    "See you next summer..."
    (S2 is now!)
    I'm looking for an old piece of art I requested on here years ago and lost. It was a brown-haired girl with a pink wristband riding a Torterra. If you think you have this picture saved or have seen it somewhere please let me know and send it to me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast