Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What starter will you be on PMD : Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth?

Default What starter will you be on PMD : Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth?

Post your opinions on what starter would you possibly be on the new PMD game that's coming out on 3DS! ^-^

We don't even know all the starters yet, or if these will be the starters given.

I'm just going to be whoever I get from the test. As long as its actually a starter and not Chikorita. I like spicing things up.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

You don't like Chikorita? Creepy.

Anyway, from the starters revealed, I will be a Snivy, and my partner will be the one out of the four I hate the least. Which is either Axew (ugh) or Oshawott (ugh).

For starters I would want to be, I will be either a Snivy or a Cubchoo, and my partner a Zorua, Munna, or Cubchoo.

If it'll be among the generations, then I would want to be a Drifloon, and my partner a Snivy, Cubchoo, Munna, Zorua, or Ralts.

This will be hard since i don't think those are all the starters in the game, but from what has been revealed so far, i would be a Snivy (Fav Pokémon), an Axew or an Oshawott. For partners those three or Tepig.

Nope, i don't like Pikachu much.

Definitely Pikachu. I'd have it as my partner too if I could. I dislike all the Unova starters and Axew.
    PASBL Record-
    TL- 3
    Ref Grade- C+
    Wins- 22 ~ Losses- 11 ~ Draws- 1
    TP- 139 KOs- 52 SP- 19
    Current Number of Pokemon on the Squad: 32

Axew or Snivy.

Whichever I one I don't choose is my partner.

Just out of the ones we know right now, I'm thinking probably Axew. Of course, it's possible there'll be someone I like better once the game is actually released or we get more info.

R.I.P. Games Forum

Never forget April 28, 2010, the darkest day ever to befall these forums.

Having never played a PMD game, I feel the need to play this one for some reason. The fact that it's a stand alone game only benefits my wallet. I thin I'll pick Oshawott seeing how I like it now.
    Last edited by Zorocario; 29th September 2012 at 10:01 AM.

Probably Shinx(if you can get him). He's what I got in the last game.
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.

I'd probably play as Totodile, and in an ideal world my partner would be smoochum (though I don't see that happening), but with a bit of luck you can atleast pick Sandile as partner.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    You don't like Chikorita? Creepy.
    Well I wouldn't like playing as it seems it looks like a female Pokemon.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Who knows how many possible starters there are at this time. Yeah, it's mostly the starters, Pikachu, and a few Normal-types thrown in (I think Psyduck is actually partner-material if I remember correctly), but even then, I don't know who I would be in this PMD. I really don't care, either, I'll go with whatever it gives me. I became a Mudkip for Explorers, I expect a similar answer.

Of course, it also depends on how its scanning your face, too. What if I end up changing my hairstyle or I have some acne, and I end up with a completely different starter? Or what if the camera sucked that day? It's going to be pretty hard to tell, especially since I liked the idea of a questionnaire, and placing your fingertip on the touch screen. (Aura turned out pink, my favorite color XD.) But we'll have to wait and see.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Mudkip and Torchic are my signature combo. I find they get great synergy, with Mudkip's tankyness and Torchic's insane power and relative frailty.

Of course, that won't matter if they aren't availible...

You can shoot my body full of holes but ya can't kill the spirit of Rock N' Roll, baby! \m/

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    What's wrong with looking like a female? I get asked if I'm a girl sometime (Oakness is real), so what's wrong with playing as it?
    Personal opinion, I know, I never play as it too, I have it as a partner.

well I heard they we're pikachu, snivy, tepig, oshawott and axew so far...Pikachu and snivy as a partner I hope
    May the odds be EVER in your favor
    Credit to Eeveelover824 for this sig and credit to RondezView for the pink pikachu
    If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

I'll definitely be playing as Tepig, probably with Oshawott as my partner if they don't add more choices.

Made by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design

Theres a new Mystery Dungeon coming?! (Readies to break Explorers of Darkness)

Most likely a water type like Osshawott or Mudkip, or Snivy because its cool! Or a special Normal type if available
    Darkness is just a friend you can't see!
    3DS FC: 4227 - 0729 - 3560

My ASB Profile

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Don't forget the low BST!

On the other hand, my Venusaur (Me) is a beast in EOS
    But you have to admit, for a part-time Nazi

He's freaking hot.

Quote Originally Posted by TeamRocketGrunt View Post
    Don't forget the low BST!
    The stat values for Pokemon are completely different in the PMD games, and the starters have above average stats in general.

I'm looking to be an Oshawott (in this game it's freaking adorable) with an Axew partner.

Axew = Whatevercomesnext = Haxorus = BEAST.

I'm probably going to be Tepig and have my partner as Axew.

Hopefully they announce some more hero/partner Pokémon options.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:

Spoiler:- Claimed Anime Songs/Anime List:

From what has been revealed so far, I'd like to be an Axew and have Pikachu as a partner (bcos his Discharge kills MHs)
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

From what is revealed so far, definitely Oshawott and my partner will be Axew.

Hopefully Riolu and Vulpix are available again so I can form Team Aura Flare again.

Spoiler:- ΩRαS Shinies:

I want to be a Snivy with Oshawott/Tepig as my partner but I don't mind who I get coz I'd be happy with any of the Pokemon that you can get, If I don't get Snivy though that'll be my partner.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†
    I treat my Pokemon like family. Copy and Paste this in your sig if you do too.
    Animal abuse is horrible if you agree copy this into your signature (started by Tepig Rules)
    ~The right thing to guide us, is right here inside us, no-one can divide us, when the light is nearly gone~- When We Stand Together, By Nickelback.

Spoiler:- Credit:

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast