Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What starter will you be on PMD : Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth?

I'm planning on being Pikachu with an Oshawott partner, but if there are those other choices for the starter like in previous games, then I'll be Treecko instead.

My potential candidates:

Snivy (F) x oshawott (M). Oh god why have I thought of playing my favorite grass type as a girl? Cause she' like the SEXIEST starter I've ever known. When I mean sexy, I mean, seductively ... sexy. First time I may try this. A guy may work but I like snivy as a female most.

Pikachu (M)x Minccino (F). I'd say Minccino has got to be an adorable date for pikachu. I'd say its like her line was one of the CUTEST normal type poke they ever made. I love this girl too much. Too irresistably cute. Even its evo is still cute with a slight touch of a motherly look.
    Final Chapter: 38: Mountain's Edge(Click the Banner above)

I want to be an Axew with an Oshawott partner

I would buy the game and the system it plays on specifically for the purpose of playing all the way through as Snivy.

I hear Oshawott is a partner option or something. A good nickname set to use for those two?

Solid Snivy and Revolver Oshawott. Doubt that'd fit though.

Creating sentience is simple. Accepting it, however, is harder than it looks.

Snivy and Axew for me, though if Zorua or Riolu becomes option, they would definitely be my choice x3

I would want to be a Oshawott and have Snivy as a partner.

Sigh... I'll post mine again! I want all of ye to know.

From revealed: Snivy, Axew/Oshawott

If more from Unova only: Cubchoo, Snivy

If more from all regions: Snivy/Cubchoo/Drifloon, Cubchoo/Drifloon/Snivy

From what's revealed, either Oshawott or Axew with the other being my partner.

If the old starters are available, Axew with either Totodile, Oshawott or Treecko as the partner.

Depends if the old starters are available.

If so Charmander (obviously) with Chikorita as my partner.

If not, Oshawott with Tepig/Snivy
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

I do not want to have a Grass type starter, since I was Bulbasaur and Turtwig on my other games.
    Other than that, I really do not care which starter I get.

I guess I'll have to take the freaking picture to find out.
    I'm awesome

I'm now set on making Snivy my main character and Axew my partner.

It's sort of appropriate, considering they're the only Pokemon among the starters I've ever actually used in the main games.

I seriously hope old starters are available (from PMD 2 I mean). I really want to be Riolu with Zorua as my partner.
    Currently Looking For: Jolly Terrakion (NO EVs), DW Shroomish (FEMALE), DW Gligar (FEMALE). A large number of Ditto would be well appreciated, namely those with Calm, Timid, Jolly and Impish Natures.

Batman is not the greatest superhero ever. He is more than that. Copy and paste this into your signature if you agree. -started by GreatGonzales

"Sanity is a little like gravity. All it takes is a little push, and you fall." - Joker, The Dark Knight

Black 2 Team

Of the ones they have revealed, I would choose Tepig as my main, and Pikachu as my partner. If there are going to be more choices, I think I would like a team of Munchlax and Riolu. But unless I'm really unhappy with whoever the game assigns me, I think I'll be good with whatever it gives me.
    Yellow Team

Current Pokémon Y Team Members
    Greninja, Venusaur, Blaziken, Raichu, Tyrantrum, Mr. Mime

Pokémon X Planned Team Members
    Chesnaught, Charizard, Vespiquen, Jynx, Jolteon, Lucario

From the ones that have been revealed, I'll be an Oshawott, though I'm still deciding between Snivy & Axew as a partner. Oshawott is my starter in White and my favorite of the 3 Unova Starters, so that was an obvious choice. Snivy is my starter in White 2, though I had an Axew in White and Haxorus is my second favorite Pokémon. I usually have a Water Starter and another starter for the hero/partner, so I might go for Axew (plus it is a lot better than Snivy, honestly), though having my starter form White and my starter from White 2 would be cool. I guess I'll wait for more info to be revealed. Maybe if they make a Wonder Mail Generator for this game, I could easily have all 3.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

I'll probably be Oshawott with Tepig or Pikachu as my partner. I'm still hoping Zorua and Mienfoo are choices as well but the chances are pretty low..

I'll be either Oshawott or Snivy. Oshawott is my first choice since it's my favorite Unova Starter, but Snivy has always seemed like the strongest Starter of the batch in my opinion. But if the older Gen Starters are available, I might choose Cyndaquil in place of Snivy since it's my favorite Starter after Oshawott. We'll see what happens.

I'd most likely be Snivy and have Oshawott as my Partner. But I guess it depends on how I feel when I get the game.

Name: Drainer
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Okay, I take back my previous post.

I'm going to be a Pikachu with Axew/Tepig as a partner. Probably Axew.

I have every right to be the better person for no reason whatsoever. Life is about doing the right thing and leaving people with a good idea of who you are and what your ideals are.

Please click! I'll give you a cookie! :3

I'll be choosing Pikachu, while my partner will be Oshawott...unless we find they add previous gens starters to it. Which then my partner would be Mudkip.

I'm settled on having a female Snivy as my character and a male Axew as my partner.

Thank you for your opinions everyone, but i know the game is not released yet sorry!

Male Axew as the Leader. Female Oshawott as the partner. Now I gotta think of names. For both Axew and Oshawott but also the team name (Assuming we can put in one this time).
    BAN TALONFLAME TO UBERS!

Opting for a female Snivy as me, just because of plain bias.

And as partner... I hope we can replace em for Pokémon we meet in dungeons... Joltik in second dungeon? EPIC YES.

If not then Male Axew/Oshawott.

If all generation starters are available, I'm hoping to be Totodile with Axew, or vice versa. If they aren't, then I'm hoping to be Axew but I don't know about the partner yet. I might choose a Unova starter for a partner, but it really depends on who is available as partners. Either way, as long as Axew IS available, it will be on my team.
    Black 2 (Badge quest): Flare Lv.16, Aerial Lv.18, Lava Lv.10, Aura Lv.14, Beacon Lv.15, MEOWTH Lv.100 (I know I suck at nicknaming. That's why I never nickname anybody, but for this I will be with the exception of shinies. Also, MEOWTH is only for making money with Pickup.)

Badge count: 1
    Shiny count: 1

Current shiny hunt:0/641
    Shinies:X2 (M/F),,(F)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast