Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Most Epic Fails in the Pokemon Games

I sent out my dragonair in Heart Gold to capture Entei. I used Aqua Tail to try and weaken him, but he died due to a critical hit. Not only that, I forgot to save which I have to go through the dragon's den all over again
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

My Firered game is corrupt and I rarely played it.
    3DS: 2509-2137-6109 Feel free to PM your FC for Friend Safari
    Friend Safari Type: Ghost Pokemon: Pumpkaboo and Lampent (unknown third).
    Pokedex: 719/719

I turned off my Fire red because I was scared that I had a glitch, when it was really just a shiny Caterpie. xD
    Also, I did the normal, leveling up a Pokemon (EV training it) To level 100, then I didn't save. >:P
    ~Working on getting a sig~

My little brothers were nagging my to give them a pokemon to help them with their main storyline in their pokemon black, and i caved and said ok the next pokemon i encounter will be yours. it was a shiny Zangoose, and just as i was about to try and quick ball it (which i always do) my lil bro taps n the touch screen so instead my lvl 100 imposter ditto takes it out with close combat, i was not amused
    3DS Friend code: 1392-4485-7424
    Friend Safari: Grass type- Oddish, Ivysaur, Quiladin

The first time I played FireRed, I was surfing around one of the Islands, and I found a Shiny Quilfish. (I knew what is back then)
    And I got it Paralyzed and it had about half its HP left. So I went to my bag and... no PokeBalls! I was so mad...
    *Insert Some Cool Image Here*

I had run into a shiny Girafarig in the Safari Zone back in FireRed. My younger brother told me "I bet it'll flee," and sure enough, two Safari balls later... it fled.
    Army Veteran 2001-05

4828-4813-6430 -- 3DS (Dr. Lu)
    Friend Safari - Dragon (Fraxure, Shelgon, and Sliggoo)

Gen VI shinies caught: 9
        Spoiler:

the first time I played Diamond, I wasn't reading the text that much and I've got stuck 2 times... in canalave city at the library i didn't read where i had to go, and I was trying to get past that sunnyshore city blocking guy for hours... (I did even reset the game at the library part, and a nephew told me where to go at the sunnyshore part...)

Ever since then, i'm reading everything in the game just to got all the information and backgroundinformation i need (I've readed every book readable in canalave library for example)

Here are some of mine(not in order):

1. Diamond. I ran into a Shiny Psyduck, the only Pokemon up to date that I have seen as a shiny, but I had NO Pokeballs. I cried.

2. Diamond. I was stuck at Celestial Town for like 2 months because I didn't know we had to click the thing at the cave.

3. Black. I got stuck at Clay's Gym because of an underleveled team on my first Black run.

4. Black. I got stuck a Skyla's Gym because of an underleveled team on my first Black run. Sounds familiar, right?

5. Black. I evolved my Pansage into Simisage before it learned Seed Bomb.

My Pokémon Omega Ruby Team:

[Raven] : [Neptune] : [Simba] : [Dubai] : [Zelda] : [Brutus]
    3DS Friend Code:
    2938-8044-3384

Having a shiny bidoof break my chain in Platinum. It just made me angry because Bidoofs love to troll me.

Inpokemon emerald, I was on the victory road and Saw a shiny Lairon. And i killed it....booo hoo... -_- I always have my balls though. (POKEBALLS) so i'm prepared.
    Here is my pokemon white fc.

2924-4835-5101 name: Soul(with a star)

give me a message if you have your code too so i can add you back

Name: Green Diamond
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

I used a Master Ball on Ho-Oh in HG. It's not like I've actually needed it, but I could've used it on something better.

My Fabulous Tumblr
    I have claimed Chimchar

I used my MasterBall on Giratina in Platinum. Most of my Pokemon had fainted, and I never packed any DuskBalls. Sigh... I could have saved the MasterBall for Azelf, or Zapdos...
    I AM ERROR!
    Check out my YouTube channel! http://m.youtube.com/#/user/NinjaOfT...injaOfTheSkies
    My Pokemon/Futurama fanfic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9186329/...anto-Adventure

Quote Originally Posted by MuseHarmonia View Post
    I turned off my Fire red because I was scared that I had a glitch, when it was really just a shiny Caterpie. xD
    Also, I did the normal, leveling up a Pokemon (EV training it) To level 100, then I didn't save. >:P
    that joke isn't funny anymore fa**g*g**ot

Back in G/S/C, I used a Masterball on a Tentacruel. I just wanted to test it but I never knew back then that it could catch a Pokemon without fail.

I even saved the game before realisation.

This one probably isn't my most epic fail ever, but it was pretty spectacular and happened just recently.

I was playing HG and trying to get enough Oran Berries to heal the Miltank at Moomoo Ranch. I had one of my Pokemon knowing Theif and I was searching for Pokemon that held Oran Berries so I could steal them.

After a disproportionate amount of time trying to find an Oran Berry on one of those wild Pokemon, I used Theif and managed to steal it.

Now this is where things turned epic fail.

I was using a slow Pokemon to steal the berry, and the Pokemon I was facing was dealing damage to me as I failed twice in a row to run. Then, after my second failed attempt to flee, my enemy knocked me into yellow health, where my Pokemon ate the berry I worked so hard for.

It's not a fail on my part, but it's more on gf's fault.
    fan Rotom is part flying and has levitate. Wtf gf.
    FC (White): 1248-9416-2795
    3DS FC: 1633-4254-1939
    Friend Safari: (Rock) Dwebble, Macargo, Barbaracle
    PM me if you want a battle or trade

Quote Originally Posted by Endless View Post
    What? You don't feel the testosterone rush through your veins when you look at Machamp's large, manly pecs?

Quote Originally Posted by EonDragonFTW View Post
    It's not a fail on my part, but it's more on gf's fault.
    fan Rotom is part flying and has levitate. Wtf gf.
    Another... Jellicent and Damp ability.

Flareon not having access to Flare Blitz.
    Jellicent + Damp = EPIC COMBINATION.
    Levitate + Rotom-S.
    Drizzle, Drought and Stealth Rock existing.

The game got corrupted at level 70. Too bad I had to redo all hard work.

valuepointdistribution
    Last edited by alicembrumley; 2nd April 2013 at 1:50 AM.

I ran into a shiny Zubat, it was the first pokemon I ran into in one of the caves in SS. I was so excited since it was also the very first shiny I have ever seen. I caught it and saved it for use in pokemon black. almost 6 months later having forgot about Zubat I erased my file so my brother could play SS. T.T I have never seen another shiny Zubat EVER!
    My Black 2 Team:

I claim Froakie & Pancham!

In Pokemon Colosseum, I accidentally used the Master Ball on the Heracross and only realised once I had saved.

Then, when I was around 6, I encountered a shiny Mareep on either gold or silver and thought the game was broke and started crying. Nuff said.

"said i'm, i'm high class,
    and this is where you brought me?"

tumblr | deviantart

Spoiler:- my shinies -:

I forgot to save after catching a Shiny Mime Jr, that was like the third shiny I ever got...

Lol, I used a Masterball on accident to catch Ho-Oh *cringe*
    time you enjoy wasting is not wasted- john lennon

I don't use "uber" Pokemon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

I ran into a shiny Kadabra in Pokemon Platinum on a normal playthrough. I accidentally defeated it. You have no idea how livid I was.
    Platinum FC: 3010-8396-1687
    HG FC: 1420-2632-0071

Back on my Emerald version, I was on my way to catch Kyogre when I run into a shiny Wingull and catch it. Then, I accidentally defeat Kyogre and instinctively turn off my gameboy to try again... only then did I realize that I forgot to save before battling Kyogre... it pains me to think about it...

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast