Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Most Epic Fails in the Pokemon Games

Taking all 40-something pokeballs I had to catch a wild metang in Black (thank God it wasn't shiny), and the thing STILL wouldn't be caught. That was painful.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 11/10 NEW!! 11/13
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: (Black2, White2); playing X
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

Encountered a shiny Basculin on my Black... only to find out that my friend used an AR on it beforehand.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

Ughhh, When SR For a shiny torchic i found my first shiny poochyana and i was raging in the middle of my moms radiation therapy building with dying people
    Edit: Did I mention it was the 9358th time I SR? FUUUUUUUU
    Need help with the pokemon TCG? Hit me up with a message

I shut my game off when I got to Cynthia because I ran out of pp on my Torterra's moves and didn't know what would happen. It was on really low health and one struggle would of killed it. It took me 2 hours to beat her after that.
    BUDDER + TORTERRAS = AWESOMENESS

My shinies:
    Gyrados not from Lake of Rage!

BIDOOF PARTAY!!!!

Also X and Y is Kewl. TEAM FLOWERHEAD FTW (Mega Venusaur) :3

I had pokerus, my whole team had it,but nothing else. I fell asleep, and now they are healed. But yay, i was lookoing in my boxes, comes out that i stored my manectric

The fact that the battle system allows for untouchable Pokemon through complex methods without hacking.
    Swapping Wonder Guard onto Spiritomb in a Triple Battle using a Skill Swap user in the center, for example. Similarly, do the same to an Eelektross with Magnet Rise...
    In fact, Eelektross' ability to learn that move is a fail in itself.
    I AM ERROR!
    Check out my YouTube channel! http://m.youtube.com/#/user/NinjaOfT...injaOfTheSkies
    My Pokemon/Futurama fanfic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9186329/...anto-Adventure

you can fly ontop of a 15 inch long bird anywhere in the region, but can't do so on a 5 foot 7 flaming dragon with wings that's a flying type. Really gamefreak? Pidgey >>> Charizard?

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    you can fly ontop of a 15 inch long bird anywhere in the region, but can't do so on a 5 foot 7 flaming dragon with wings that's a flying type. Really gamefreak? Pidgey >>> Charizard?
    As far as I'm aware, you've always been able to Fly using a Charizard.

Even weirder is flying on a Doduo. They don't even have wings! Do they just run in the air or something?

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

Original fail: Master ball on Gligar, because I thought Gligar was a legendary in second grade.

Nowadays I hardly ever use Master balls though. Oh how I've grown.
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/o8t7cl.png[/IMG]
    3DS Friendcode: 2895-6496-6721
    Message me with yours!

I found a shiny tympol in pokemon white. Didnt use it though. That doesnt make sense why I didnt use it. I traded it into pokemon black 2 and evolve it into Semitoad. I restarted my pokemon black 2 game trading out my main pokemon and shiny emboar forgeting to trade out the Shiny Gible and Shiny semitoad! *FACEPALM*

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112