Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Silly Pokémon Accomplishments

Default Silly Pokémon Accomplishments

Ok, so for some reason for a few minutes in my Black 2 been trying to block the moving pansear sprite in Nimbasa so it's stuck to the right of it's trainer. Why? No clue other than wanting to see if it was possible because it seemed like it couldn't be done. You're like almost always unable to get in that spot at the right time, but then I did something and realized it just has to be the right timing, and got him stuck next to his trainer. Yay me! Now I don't want to move. I want a medal for this, lol. XD

What are some silly accomplishments like this you've tryed and succeeded/failed at? Anyone else try to keep the pansear in that spot besides me? >.>

November 2001 - February 2005

[IMG]http://i53.*******.com/2ur1emc.png[/IMG]

v--Current Black 2 Team--v
    Lilwun lv34 Maiden lv37 Grandage lv40 Crash lv40 Elizabeth lv32 Ballarina lv30

Once I tried to breed a new batch of Shuckles and I only named them after Pokémon charators, Mario, Link, Ness and all are collecting dust in my PC box.
        Spoiler:- Credits :

We cut the legs off of our pants
    Threw our shoes into the ocean
    Sit back and wave through the daylight
    Sit back and wave through the daylight

Beating the entire pokemon league with only one pokemon, while using no items at all. Did this with my Empolean many times

I actually want to try that with my elgyem, even if he is level 99. :/

whenever there r two ppl chasing each other in games, I like messing with their order. (example: house next to the daycare in black/white) like, I step in front of one and make him being chased, then I step in front of the other and have him be chased. its the little things... also I run with them and see how long we can keep the flow lol

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Frankie View Post
    I actually want to try that with my elgyem, even if he is level 99. :/
    My Empolean was around level 80 when I started doing it. He reached level 100 after a few times

Quote Originally Posted by BearTown View Post
    whenever there r two ppl chasing each other in games, I like messing with their order. (example: house next to the daycare in black/white) like, I step in front of one and make him being chased, then I step in front of the other and have him be chased. its the little things... also I run with them and see how long we can keep the flow lol
    For some reason I do that too. And sometimes I get on my bike and ride beside the cyclists hahaha

well, i had enough pokémon in my PC to make letters it says my name

In Emerald I tried to capture so many Spinda that I could get the pattern to repeat, disproving the pokedex. Needless to say, it didnt work.
    ~Author's Profile ||~|| <Fly High Graphics> ~
    ~rTTL: Chapter 3: 22% ||~|~|~|| rAVT : Chapter 2: 0%~

NO REPEATS? O.O

It's like that saying about snowflakes...how could they, after all these years and amoun of snow, not have ONE repeat. XD

Heh, I love doing that. There should really be a medal for that...

I also like seeing how many Pokémon of the same species I can get in a row. The record currently stands at eleven Lillipup.

Same here.
    I like messing the order of the lady and her Pidgey outside the Pokeathlon Dome in HGSS. I made it to the point that they started running in the opposite direction.
    "I want you to make me a stepping stone so everyone can shine…!"

Ice Friend Safari - Snover / Bergmite / Cloyster
    Current and temporary Friend Safari is Grass - Tangela / Swadloon / Maractus

I do that all the time in the Pokéathlon and with Peeko and Briney.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    I do that all the time in the Pokéathlon and with Peeko and Briney.
    Mhm, good memories.

I once took on the Super Doubles Subway Train with DW Ninetales, DW Politoed, Abomasnow and Tyranitar. Somehow we managed to make it to 20-30 something iirc.

ah , what an unsightly existence ! / illustration : cyawa

Quote Originally Posted by scraftyscrafty View Post
    Mhm, good memories.

I once took on the Super Doubles Subway Train with DW Ninetales, DW Politoed, Abomasnow and Tyranitar. Somehow we managed to make it to 20-30 something iirc.
    This is golden, using almost all the weather inducers xD

Speaking of Battle Subway, I went with a mono Poison team and had a 85 winning streak on the Doubles.

This, I love doing this! Another fun thing is to ride my bike up and down the streets of Castelia City to make all of the workers move. And I like messing up the dancers in Icirrus city.
    I'll put something here...eventually

Quote Originally Posted by MegaSerperior View Post
    This, I love doing this! Another fun thing is to ride my bike up and down the streets of Castelia City to make all of the workers move. And I like messing up the dancers in Icirrus city.
    Same for both. With the npcs in Castelia, I try to find ones that'll not move and talk to them. With the Icirrus Dancers, I block them so they all get into a line and then move and they slowly get back into rhythm.

Oh yes, blocking NPC's from moving is awesome to me as well, tried with the basketball players at the Village Bridge.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaSerperior View Post
    Both. I also like making the Azimarill in Lilycove City mix with the girl next to it. (They can move on the Same tile at the Same time, this mix)

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    Heh, I love doing that. There should really be a medal for that...
    There really should. After letting the pansear continue his route, which haven't blocked again yet v.v, went to the center. Saw Medal Man and was kinda hoping to find a secret medal...but nothing.

Sure, we get one for searching trash cans, but not this? Seems like it's a fairly popular thing messing with wandering npcs, lol.

@Duranteater- Never went to Village Bridge. Might check it out now, lol.

Using sucky Pokemon (according to Smogon) and getting +100 streaks in the Battle Subway and proving them wrong.

Number of Genwunners = 100
    Number of people accused of being a Genwunner = 100 000 000 000 000 000
    Number of people complaning about Genwunners = 100 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Both. I also like making the Azimarill in Lilycove City mix with the girl next to it. (They can move on the Same tile at the Same time, this mix)
    What? And I don't even have a gen III that far to check it out myself. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Hilda View Post
    Using sucky Pokemon (according to Smogon) and getting +100 streaks in the Battle Subway and proving them wrong.
    It's not just Smogon, heck Pokemon Online rules/tiers are worse IMO. But yes using Pokemon that are considered weak but sweep in the Battle Subway is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilda View Post
    Charizard comes to mind...

Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    It's not just Smogon, heck Pokemon Online rules/tiers are worse IMO. But yes using Pokemon that are considered weak but sweep in the Battle Subway is awesome.
    Aren't they using the same set of Tiers & Rules?

ah , what an unsightly existence ! / illustration : cyawa

Quote Originally Posted by scraftyscrafty View Post
    Charizard comes to mind...

Aren't they using the same set of Tiers & Rules?
    What I meant to say also was how they tier the Pokemon, Hydreigon is in UU while Smogon lists it as OU. For shame PO. And I think they still allow Sand Veil unlike Smogon who just banned it, bringing Garchomp back to OU.

Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    What I meant to say also was how they tier the Pokemon, Hydreigon is in UU while Smogon lists it as OU. For shame PO. And I think they still allow Sand Veil unlike Smogon who just banned it, bringing Garchomp back to OU.
    These tierings and online simulators and such kinda ruined Pokemon.

Number of Genwunners = 100
    Number of people accused of being a Genwunner = 100 000 000 000 000 000
    Number of people complaning about Genwunners = 100 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast