Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Friends

Default Best Friends

You know how you have those people that you like to talk to all the time while you're on here? Who is your best friend on Serebii?

My best friend IRL moved to Texas. And yes I did make her make an account on here a few years ago, but she is smart and doesn't come here. So technically she is my best friend on sppf. (:

Think this goes more for Polls, but I dunno.

I don't have a "best" friend on Serebii, per se, but I have a lot of people I enjoy talking to here. I'm so far considering them acquaintances, or maybe "pen pals", if you want to get technical and if the conversations last for a long time, but I wouldn't say "best" as of right now. If you're talking real best friends from school or what-not, I don't have one here--that I am aware of. It's a pretty small world, and I've found a good number of people from Arizona here, so who knows. I may run into someone from college if I get lucky.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Think this goes more for Polls, but I dunno.
    I don't know either, so I just put it in here since I don't know the classifications of the polls.

I don't have a specific best friend in either real life or Serebii - I always have a small group of friends IRL who I talk to, hang out with, etc., and I'm not close enough to anyone online to consider them my "best" friend. However, most of my best friends online I met through playing forum games or through shipping.

The two people I'd consider my closest SPPf friends - fizzay and kyogreblue3 - are rarely on here anymore, so... yeah...
    Last edited by Azran Flame; 11th November 2012 at 5:07 PM.

Angel~, Skiyomi and Blood Red Absol. I don't have any friends in real life and never had them, and on the internet, Angel~, Skiyomi and Blood Red Absol are my best friends. And so, they're the best friends I've ever had.
    Last edited by AquaMilotic; 17th December 2012 at 4:25 PM.

My Best Friend on here is Hydri... I helped her through "desperate" times...

My other Best Friends consist of:

(ˇ-ˇ)(o_O), She was the very 1st person I talked to and I still talk to her today! ^_^ I met her the day I joined!

The Light Ruler, He was the 2nd person I ever talked to on here! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

I don't have a best friend on Serebii or in real life. I prefer just having a small group of close friends.
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/sy0adu.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2445pqo.jpg[/IMG]
    Credit goes to eeveelover824 for the team pose and SM for the userbar

Hmmm. I would say SapphireBlueEyes7799, SapphireIris, and a lot more people. I'm becoming close to more people each day. (^.^)

Darato.
    I don't really talk to a lot of people on here. Probably need to try to more. I don't know.

I have 3 friends, all of them are my best friends. But one of them, who I won't name here, is my best best friend. We are like brothers and I can tell him anything and vice versa. He helps me with sports and I help him with school. it's all good.

On here, I have to say that all the people in the LGBt thread are my friends, but my bffs here are Lodestar and YokoKurama.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

Lately its been Rayce and Awakeningleaficarus

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

One of the following: EvilTyranitar, cos he's awesome, or Prof.Oak as I know him in real life and we're pretty tight. But i have a lot of good friends on here. I battled Yung and we voice chatted, and he seems a cool guy. And Bloodflowers who i arranged a trade with is cool, so's Super_sonic and Rosez... There's just too many!!! but, the first two are my best
    Hey guys, please sign up to my RPG The Archetype, we need more members!

Spoiler:- text:

I am a proud member of Join the fight.
    Credit goes to Avenger Angel for making the RP's awesome banner. Thanks Bron and Neo for the awesome RP

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    Hmmm. I would say SapphireBlueEyes7799, SapphireIris, and a lot more people. I'm becoming close to more people each day. (^.^)
    =D
    Sinnoh Ash, Trioxhydre, wingzx, Yoko ( :3), Boss Muffin, Exeggudork, Pokemaniac24, Pinkie Pie, PokemonFreak2011, and most everyone in the Breeding Club D8
    Last edited by Princess Raspberyl; 12th November 2012 at 8:58 PM.
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

Well, nowadays I don't have any "best friends" on SPPf. The best friends I had on SPPf were pkmnhippy and crickee, but they got banned.
    Luckily I have their msn, steam, facebook and phone numbers so I still talk to them daily, known them since 2008-2009.

I've known my best irl friend since March 1995, so 17 years now. We try to see eachother as much as possible. And me and her like, add to eachother's shortcomings. She's a social butterfly and makes me more social and gets me in contact with new people, I've made a lot of friends via her. And I think about things and prevent her for doing impulsive things that she'd regret later. Plus we've always been there for eachother, both during really good and really bad times.

I am indeed the one with the power of a god.
    The divine flames that I've absorbed
    will burn you to a crisp with nuclear energy and leave nothing behind!

If u mean the person I talk to the most on here then its trioxhydre.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Quote Originally Posted by THEIRONDONUT View Post
    One of the following: EvilTyranitar, cos he's awesome, or Prof.Oak as I know him in real life and we're pretty tight. But i have a lot of good friends on here. I battled Yung and we voice chatted, and he seems a cool guy. And Bloodflowers who i arranged a trade with is cool, so's Super_sonic and Rosez... There's just too many!!! but, the first two are my best
    You're too kind
    Anyway, THEIRONDONUT is pretty cool. And then, I'm not friends with him, but Aura Sensai has helped me out a lot with my rates.
    And I'm always looking to make more friends, so if you feel like it, stop by my profile and say hi
    My White 2 Team:

Thanks to the amazing Savanny for this sweet banner!

Hmm, we don't talk too often (due to me hardely ever coming on and actually posting/whatever, I guess) but, I consider Trioxhydre to be one of my best friends on here. She's really nice. <3.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    And Sakurai's freedom has ended. Time for him to come back and be our slave to release extremely vague snapshots every five days a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Symphony View Post
    "Stare into my eyes and be hypnotized by my cuteness!"

Smile

Pinkie Pie, SapphireIris, ansem the wise, Super Pichu, Joey something (i forget, i'm sorry...), Ducklett12, umn.....probably some other people too.

I think CutePinkCelebi could make the list too cuz she like's Riku like I do XD; And I like her personality, she seem's cheery/upbeat, I think~ Though I feel she isn't as good in english so sometimes I don't understand what she says on my vms up that well....
    Riku from kingdom hearts is so hot :P

^ rawr :P ITS A LION ADD THING. XD

For me it's Nyter and some guy no one probably knows, Diamond Eagle. Lol.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

SapphireIris, YokoKurama, Missingno Master, pokeram, Ducklett12, BritishWeavile, Exeggudork, a person, Thing, TouyaBlack, BNater92, the cricket , VideoGamer-17, Skiyomi, Izanagi, VS, TRG, Nyarlothotep, and SapphireBlueEyes7799.

Woot.
    Last edited by Dragalge; 12th November 2012 at 9:20 PM.

One does not simply choose one best friend.

My friends are:

TeamRocketGrunt,VS(mariobrosvswariobros),Spare,Ook amitheUmbreon,Flandre,Kirisame Marisa,#1TranscendTrainer,Cobali(Hydri),Alfred Jones,iliekmudkipz,Candlereaper,and Trickster Zorua.
    Last edited by HetaOni; 12th November 2012 at 9:20 PM.

oooo you make me live, now honey
    oooo you make me live, ooh ooh oooo!
    Last.fm | Steam IDNostalgia

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast