Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: ~Most Unique Thing About You~

I know various words in sign language but not all of them...
    i know the alphabet so i can spell words but i dont know signs for specific words
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise
    i got a real hunger games mokingjay pin (but i bet everyones got one these days)
    I've got MockingJay earrings. BEAT THAT!

And I guess it's my ability to brush off insults like dust. =D
    Friend Safari: Fighting with Meditite, Tyrogue & Sawk.
    3196-3352-8113
    Kanto villains? Why are you here?!
    Because Unova villains are too stupid to take over Unova!
    [IMG]http://i57.*******.com/2a6uxwo.jpg[/IMG]
    Sig made by me, unfortunately.

My cousin has a shirt that says "district 12 tribute"^

i can play the piano and the guitar
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

I have a shirt with all the characters/important items/scenes on it ^^
    Friend Safari: Fighting with Meditite, Tyrogue & Sawk.
    3196-3352-8113
    Kanto villains? Why are you here?!
    Because Unova villains are too stupid to take over Unova!
    [IMG]http://i57.*******.com/2a6uxwo.jpg[/IMG]
    Sig made by me, unfortunately.

I don't like The Hunger Games that much...

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario188 View Post
    That's awesome! How tall are you?
    Honestly? I don't know exactly. Pretty tall.

And I hate the blunder games
    But you have to admit, for a part-time Nazi

He's freaking hot.

Quote Originally Posted by TeamRocketGrunt View Post
    Honestly? I don't know exactly. Pretty tall.

And I hate the blunder games
    that's awesome how long your hair is! mine after 2 years of barely cutting it is finally below my shoulder blades (it's mid-back-length now).... but I'm only 5'4"
    I am who I am. There's nothing more than that. I am a geek and a nerd and a musician, a future music educator. I play pokemon and watch movies with a passion. I am who I am.
    Look, if you had one shot, one opportunity
    To seize everything you ever wanted in one moment
    Would you capture it or just let it slip? - Eminem
    “Don’t only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine.” - Beethoven

This isn't my fault but rather my counselor's, but I'm Chinese and Japanese and I'm taking a Spanish course. And I like the Spanish course.

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Used to can write with my hands both..but now i can't since mom says I have to stop x_X

I'd say multitasking. I have play in my DS, my 2 GBA's, draw, listen to music and Serebii at the same time, nya~

Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    Used to can write with my hands both..but now i can't since mom says I have to stop x_X

I'd say multitasking. I have play in my DS, my 2 GBA's, draw, listen to music and Serebii at the same time, nya~
    Sounds like some sick (cool) skills

something unique about me hmm drawing, annoying people, being nice (now this is rare), and dirt biking occasionally that's about it on me

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

Being weird. REALLY weird.
    My drawing.
    I am REALLY lightweight.

I can curl my tongue.. I wonder if there will be tongue gymnastics.. XD

I like to draw, but it comes out so 'life like' when I want it to be cartoony.

Thank you skittlepup for the signature. xD

Law of Gaga: (RAH)˛ (AH)ł + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)˛ + OOH(LA)˛

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefLucarioOfficer View Post
    Do stick people count as drawing to you? If so, then I'm a fantastic artist.

Quote Originally Posted by pokeram View Post
    Being weird. REALLY weird.
    My drawing.
    I am REALLY lightweight.
    Well those are always good features
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiefLucarioOfficer View Post
    I can curl my tongue.. I wonder if there will be tongue gymnastics.. XD

I can picture it now swing from rope to rope vine to vine and trapeze to trapeze with your tongue may hurt but it sounds fun

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    You have Asperger's Syndrome? I never would've guessed, looking at your posts and everything.

I suppose being able to fluently speak two languages kind of IS special, though.
    Really? Well, I never thought you were 12 either until you mentioned it. Guess we're even.

I'd say it's really special, especially at your age. Really, how many 12-year-olds do you know who are bilingual, especially with the languages you know? From what I've gathered from your posts, you're English-born, and have no Korean in you (correct me if I'm wrong), so it's really impressive. I don't even know how long you've lived in South Korea, but I'm guessing a good few years. In which case, that is just as amazing (though it's still really cool if you were born there and pretty much grew up in Korea).

Can't remember, did I mention I have hyperlexia, which means I was pretty much born to read? If not, there you go.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

My voice is pretty low, but not low enough to sound like a boy's. Also, I truthfully don't really behave like either a "girly-girl" or a tomboy. I'm really...just there, I guess? I truthfully am not sure what the term is.

Spoiler:- Some Things:

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Absol View Post
    Also, I truthfully don't really behave like either a "girly-girl" or a tomboy. I'm really...just there, I guess? I truthfully am not sure what the term is.
    I'm in that category too. I do like my girly things at times (I like pink and stuffed animals and cute things), but I do like my guy things as well (video games and the like except sports, sometimes). It's kinda weird, though I guess I just associate it with being a nerd or something.
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

I can like do a British/Texan/Jamaica voice. =3
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada
    The Human brain is a funny thing, Do you know that?
    Credit goes to FairyWitch for the Banner.

I am a very great drummer, making catchy beats

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    I'm in that category too. I do like my girly things at times (I like pink and stuffed animals and cute things), but I do like my guy things as well (video games and the like except sports, sometimes). It's kinda weird, though I guess I just associate it with being a nerd or something.
    I cannot play sports...

*tries to think of moar unique things* Well, I watch violence without batting an eye and I hide behind things when there's vomit or bugs around. That classifies as "weird", I think.

Spoiler:- Some Things:

Ermm, I'm not that unique but I can twirl my pen (anything cylinder-shaped and decent sized I can twirl), I can spin a hat with one finger ^_^
    I can do the asian accent, maybe because I am asian.
    I can do that weird thing you do with your tongue where there are 3 wavey bits..
    Ohh and I can move my middle finger from side to side fluently ;3
    OH, and I am double jointed in all my fingers and make it bent

Credits Avenger Angel for banner

I have this kind of ability where I can catch onto things really quick, like musical instruments/sports/new hobbies etc. When I really put my heart into something I tend to advance quickly and go past expectations

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Absol View Post
    *tries to think of moar unique things* Well, I watch violence without batting an eye and I hide behind things when there's vomit or bugs around. That classifies as "weird", I think.
    Not that weird, really. The violence we see in movies is all just fake blood put together. We can tolerate that. Most people will faint at the sight of real blood even though they may sit stoic-like while watching Saw. I don't mind violence much anymore, but I still don't like seeing blood at times. Same with vomit.

Bugs, however, I take a weird interest with. Anytime I see a bug, if there's something interesting about it, I'll watch that bug crawl around because gosh-darn-it BUGS. Same with spiders, though I will back off if the spider gets close.
    I survived Pupa.

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Can't remember, did I mention I have hyperlexia, which means I was pretty much born to read? If not, there you go.
    Would that mean that you were destined to read, that you're actually extremely good at reading, or that you really like reading?

I wish I could have that... I'm not good at reading and comprehending stuff. ):

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    Would that mean that you were destined to read, that you're actually extremely good at reading, or that you really like reading?

I wish I could have that... I'm not good at reading and comprehending stuff. ):
    Not so much "destined" as it is "knowing". Being a hyperlexic literally means you can actually comprehend the reading skill before the age of five. We're not talking about repeating everything you hear, no. You have to actually be reading written sentences by yourself, and (usually) not having heard it before. Hyperlexics are known to read good-sized books before kindergarten because their reading level is higher than average. My parents actually thought I was a genius because of it. Mom found this out when she listened to me reading a book on the Solar System by myself word-for-word. Yeah, it's been read to me before, but I could actually read it completely with hardly a mess-up, as well as other books I hadn't read yet. However, I wasn't diagnosed with it until after my fourth brother was diagnosed with autism and my mom brought it up, and this was when I was in junior high, I believe.
    I survived Pupa.

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast