Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: ~Most Unique Thing About You~

Quote Originally Posted by Rezzo View Post
    Half Irish, Half Afghan. Try and be more unique than that
    hmm..half australian half american doesn't beat that,does it? i grew up in australia and hav an american accent and, it starts alot of conversations

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    I don't know about Wolveram, but I find the extremely high- and the extremely low-pitched keys on a piano to be especially irritating, since their sounds are of the frequencies that are magnified the most.
    you're synesthetic? sweet! I'm slightly synesthetic, though I don't see colors distinctly all the time... and I'm slightly synesthetic in dealing with numbers as well.
    I am who I am. There's nothing more than that. I am a geek and a nerd and a musician, a future music educator. I play pokemon and watch movies with a passion. I am who I am.
    Look, if you had one shot, one opportunity
    To seize everything you ever wanted in one moment
    Would you capture it or just let it slip? - Eminem
    “Don’t only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine.” - Beethoven

i am one of those super tasters
    i can taste things that other people cant...trust me its not all its cracked up to be... klike when i eat certain candies i can taste the chemicals they use and it really overpowers the sweetness
    but i one time my dad got a drink at starbucks and he swore that there wasnt any cofee in it, so i asked to taste it and i tasted cofee just fine...
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

I guess my range of wardrobe is kind of special. It ranges from designer "very preppy" clothes to straight out gothic with spikes and chains.

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote_Dynamo View Post
    I guess my range of wardrobe is kind of special. It ranges from designer "very preppy" clothes to straight out gothic with spikes and chains.
    Speaking of clothes I'm wearing ny PJ pants and a muscle shirt at school now

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

I also can eat Tortelinni and other non- linguini like pasta noodles whole!
    quite an accomplishment :P
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

That is some crazy veriety if you ask me :P

I'm this as well.

“May the stars shine down on you.” - tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder and tales of the abyss

Some of the more unique things about me are that one of my ribs is misshapen, and that I perceive time at a very slow rate. (One week is like two days from my perspective.)
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    Some of the more unique things about me are that one of my ribs is misshapen, and that I perceive time at a very slow rate. (One week is like two days from my perspective.)
    That's kinda cool, I have a tome perspective as well I feel that if I can stare at a clock long enough I can slow things down, I look at the clock and 10 seconds for me is exactly one second in real time, it stinks feeling like this

Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Some people say I have a unique personality... but doesn't everyone have that?

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    quite an accomplishment :P
    Yeah I know, since I really love Italian food so much xD

Quote Originally Posted by Adalricus View Post
    Some people say I have a unique personality... but doesn't everyone have that?
    Nah, I know someone who almost never smiles. The emotion is there but there's no facial expression. Its scary if you ask me.

I'm not ticklish at all. Guess that counts...

Quote Originally Posted by iliekmudkipz View Post
    That'll come in handy in the right kind of interrogations, and I guess the most unique thing about me is that I can lose things more than the average person

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    Time just flies by so quickly, right? It really sucks when you're having fun and hanging out with friends and time just zooms by...

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Probably either my intellect or musicality. I like a wide range of music and play a wider range of music.
    Black 2 Badge Quest
    2 Badges

lv. 12 | lv. 15 | lv. 12 | lv. 12 | lv. 17 | lv. 18

Quote Originally Posted by iliekmudkipz View Post
    You're lucky. I'm really ticklish. I always hate it when Dad goes for the knees and feet >_>.

And... I guess I'll go ahead and say this, even though I wouldn't say it's completely unique, but it looks like I have an irregular menstrual cycle. I'm not entirely sure why at this point. It could be lack of certain vitamins or something (websites say it's most likely this), but I've been aware of this for a good few years now. There are months where I'll have my cycle, and then two weeks later it starts up again (in the same freaking month, too), and then I don't get my next cycle for a whole entire month.

Yeah, I think I should go to a doctor about this, but I've been trying to avoid doctors since I turned 18. I hear they start doing more things when you become an adult. I read something there's a recommendation for women of a certain age to get themselves checked for... something... I don't remember. It either involves breast cancer, or the genitalia, but I don't want doctors poking me when it comes to stuff like that. So...
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    You're lucky. I'm really ticklish. I always hate it when Dad goes for the knees and feet >_>.
    I know I am.
    I get weird sadistic enjoyment whenever I see that happening to people.

Yeah, I think I should go to a doctor about this, but I've been trying to avoid doctors since I turned 18. I hear they start doing more things when you become an adult. I read something there's a recommendation for women of a certain age to get themselves checked for... something... I don't remember. It either involves breast cancer, or the genitalia, but I don't want doctors poking me when it comes to stuff like that. So...

They do... a down under there check up o.O I think you mean the Pap Smear.. <.>
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Source of images

This is me.
    My swimming skills. And diving.
    I has no musical talent. The reed on my clarinet does not cooperate with me.
    But my artistic skills make up for that ^.

I'm extremely ticklish at the sides of my body. People always know to tickle me there to cheer me up. (:

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by AwakeningLeafIcarus View Post
    They do... a down under there check up o.O I think you mean the Pap Smear.. <.>
    O_O What kind of name is that? That doesn't sound very pleasant.

But ugh, I don't want that kind of check-up. Yeah, I know it's for health reasons and it's mostly a female doctor (though I think they mostly check for genital warts, and well I know I'm clean, helps I've taken the damn shots), but still... *shifts uncomfortably* A friend of mine told me all about it in senior year, and it freaked me out. And I think I'm two years overdue, but I don't care.
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

O_O What kind of name is that? That doesn't sound very pleasant.

But ugh, I don't want that kind of check-up. Yeah, I know it's for health reasons and it's mostly a female doctor (though I think they mostly check for genital warts, and well I know I'm clean, helps I've taken the damn shots), but still... *shifts uncomfortably* A friend of mine told me all about it in senior year, and it freaked me out. And I think I'm two years overdue, but I don't care.
    Well.. thats its name... and what they use to check it looks like its too uncomfortable.. )x swabs and a speculum.. D: and other things! >.< Not trying to scare you though :P

Naw, male doctors do it too <.> When I went to try the National Guard, there was this tests we were to do, and one of those was the Pap, which was checked by a male doctor.. >.>
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Source of images

Quote Originally Posted by AwakeningLeafIcarus View Post
    Well.. thats its name... and what they use to check it looks like its too uncomfortable.. )x swabs and a speculum.. D: and other things! >.< Not trying to scare you though :P

Naw, male doctors do it too <.> When I went to try the National Guard, there was this tests we were to do, and one of those was the Pap, which was checked by a male doctor.. >.>
    O_______o Too late. You scared me. *wriggles uncomfortably*

OH GOD I GOOGLED THE SPECULUM AND SAW THE VAGINAL ONE AUGH AUGH AUGH

(Yeah, I don't like pain, and the idea of something being stuck up there, especially as a virgin, scares me.)
    I survived Pupa.

Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast