Page 22 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 550 of 862

Thread: ~Most Unique Thing About You~

  1. #526
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Parilia City
    Posts
    2,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    I don't think someone can suddenly become double-jointed halfway through their life.
    It's possible, but pretty much only through some genetic mutation that alters how bones are grown.





    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

  2. #527
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Hakugyokurou
    Posts
    396

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lidaboy View Post
    there are some things that are unique to me

    fingerprints obviously
    personality
    my skin condition hyper hidrosis which is excessive sweats because of this i have an overly excessive sense of sympathy
    i am able to not feel any cold
    i can recover from a lot of pains really quickly if i concentrate
    i run faster in rain but at the cost of really bad fatigue
    i can concentrate my sense of touch into one point and can feel other objects without touching them
    i am really flexible
    i am able to crack every bone in my body even my hip
    i have double jointed toes which is funny cos its something i developed recently
    i can slow down my heart rate and breathing by making my body absent
    i can manipulate my voice in any way i want to
    and have this really weird scar on my forehead like harry potter...

    yes
    So you can get hypothermia and not die? :0 Impressive.
    I can touch the back of my hand with my thumb.


  3. #528
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Parilia City
    Posts
    2,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokeram View Post
    So you can get hypothermia and not die? :0 Impressive.
    I think what they mean is that they don't get cold easily, kind of like me.





    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

  4. #529
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Hakugyokurou
    Posts
    396

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    I think what they mean is that they don't get cold easily, kind of like me.
    Oh...in that case then they're like me.
    Hypothermia and not die...*facepalm*


  5. #530

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lidaboy View Post
    there are some things that are unique to me

    fingerprints obviously
    personality
    my skin condition hyper hidrosis which is excessive sweats because of this i have an overly excessive sense of sympathy
    i am able to not feel any cold
    i can recover from a lot of pains really quickly if i concentrate
    i run faster in rain but at the cost of really bad fatigue
    i can concentrate my sense of touch into one point and can feel other objects without touching them
    i am really flexible
    i am able to crack every bone in my body even my hip
    i have double jointed toes which is funny cos its something i developed recently
    i can slow down my heart rate and breathing by making my body absent
    i can manipulate my voice in any way i want to
    and have this really weird scar on my forehead like harry potter...

    yes
    This is some awesome unique traits :P <.>
    I actually would like to know how to "make my body absent" XP UNIQUENESS! D:<
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

    Source of images

  6. #531

    Default

    There is nothing individually unique about me. Every aspect of myself will have existed in another person at some time, but not all at once. I am unique only because I, all of my traits together, have not existed in one person before.

    I think people are a bit too optimistic about having 'unique' traits. If you think about all the people who have existed before and exist today, it's very, very, very likely to not be unique to you.

  7. #532
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Parilia City
    Posts
    2,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EeveeSkitty View Post
    There is nothing individually unique about me. Every aspect of myself will have existed in another person at some time, but not all at once. I am unique only because I, all of my traits together, have not existed in one person before.

    I think people are a bit too optimistic about having 'unique' traits. If you think about all the people who have existed before and exist today, it's very, very, very likely to not be unique to you.
    I'm sure many of the traits mentioned in this thread aren't "unique" but rather just "rarely" or "uncommonly" seen in other people. (:





    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

  8. #533
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Zodiark Citadel
    Posts
    526

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EeveeSkitty View Post
    There is nothing individually unique about me. Every aspect of myself will have existed in another person at some time, but not all at once. I am unique only because I, all of my traits together, have not existed in one person before.

    I think people are a bit too optimistic about having 'unique' traits. If you think about all the people who have existed before and exist today, it's very, very, very likely to not be unique to you.
    I do understand what you mean by that within your circumstance. However, this thread it titled "~Most Unique Thing About You~" So it is completely possible that someone else in this world has one of those traits, it just may be rare or uncommon.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    I'm sure many of the traits mentioned in this thread aren't "unique" but rather just "rarely" or "uncommonly" seen in other people. (:
    Exactly what I was about to say! (:

    Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

  9. #534
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Hakugyokurou
    Posts
    396

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ducklett12 View Post
    I do understand what you mean by that within your circumstances but this thread it titled "~Most Unique Thing About You~" So it is completely possible that someone else in this world has one of those traits, it just may be rare or uncommon.



    Exactly what I was about to say! (:
    Um Ducklett what is something unique about you other than has really good luck?


  10. #535
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Zodiark Citadel
    Posts
    526

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokeram View Post
    Um Ducklett what is something unique about you other than has really good luck?
    I posted that, I am capable of staying until I want to go to sleep. Which I have done for 5 DAYS!!

    I can stare at nothingness for hours similar to Purugly

    I am capable of standing on one leg until I decide to get back on my other leg.

    I have OK luck.

    I have a few other things, but I just can't think of them at the moment.... :/

    EDIT: Also, I'm capable of touching Fire and not really getting hurt from it. But I can still feel burns...
    Last edited by White_Roar~; 8th October 2012 at 12:44 AM.

    Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

  11. #536
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Parilia City
    Posts
    2,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ducklett12 View Post
    I posted that, I am capable of staying until I want to go to sleep. Which I have done for 5 DAYS!!
    Isn't everyone able to do that? o_o

    Maybe it's just me, but people tend to want to fall asleep when they're tired.





    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

  12. #537
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Zodiark Citadel
    Posts
    526

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    Isn't everyone able to do that? o_o

    Maybe it's just me, but people tend to want to fall asleep when they're tired.
    I know that isn't very unique about me, I just see it a lot in this thread.... ^^;

    Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

  13. #538
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ducklett12 View Post
    Also, I'm capable of touching Fire and not really getting hurt from it. But I can still feel burns...
    Yeah I can spray hot glue on my fingers or hold a lighter right under my fingers doesnt bother me.

  14. #539
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Cyberspace
    Posts
    1,057

    Default

    I can do math.

  15. #540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ducklett12 View Post
    I posted that, I am capable of staying until I want to go to sleep. Which I have done for 5 DAYS!!

    I can stare at nothingness for hours similar to Purugly

    I am capable of standing on one leg until I decide to get back on my other leg.

    I have OK luck.

    I have a few other things, but I just can't think of them at the moment.... :/

    EDIT: Also, I'm capable of touching Fire and not really getting hurt from it. But I can still feel burns...
    Naw, I can pretty much do those things too, and my favorite being to be able to be awake for days. Consequences for that is the shock your body gets >.>
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

    Source of images

  16. #541
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In a Hopeless Place.
    Posts
    255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BNator92 View Post
    I can do math.
    I love Math.
    I don't have trouble with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada
    The Human brain is a funny thing, Do you know that?
    Credit goes to FairyWitch for the Banner.

  17. #542
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Zodiark Citadel
    Posts
    526

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AwakeningLeafIcarus View Post
    Naw, I can pretty much do those things too, and my favorite being to be able to be awake for days. Consequences for that is the shock your body gets >.>
    Yeah I'm sure a lot of people can do most of those things...

    I wonder if there's something else that's unique about me... Only time will tell...

    Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

  18. #543
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Hakugyokurou
    Posts
    396

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OldManJenkins View Post
    Yeah I can spray hot glue on my fingers or hold a lighter right under my fingers doesnt bother me.
    I hate burns ever since I touched a hot ironer when I was 8.
    I can touch ice forever through.


  19. #544

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokeram View Post
    I hate burns ever since I touched a hot ironer when I was 8.
    I can touch ice forever through.
    Even... DRY ICE!? XD Seriously though, can you? D:
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

    Source of images

  20. #545
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Hakugyokurou
    Posts
    396

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AwakeningLeafIcarus View Post
    Even... DRY ICE!? XD Seriously though, can you? D:
    Not dry ice....well I can touch dry ice for about 3 seconds. Unless you want me to burn my hand off....
    But yes I can put my hand in the freezer for a long time.


  21. #546
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Smash Run
    Posts
    6,711

    Default

    I can talk to my cat....he listens...ha


  22. #547

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokeram View Post
    Not dry ice....well I can touch dry ice for about 3 seconds. Unless you want me to burn my hand off....
    But yes I can put my hand in the freezer for a long time.
    Haha okie ^_^ Just wondering... I will call you Icey :P
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

    Source of images

  23. #548
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Smash Run
    Posts
    6,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokeram View Post
    Not dry ice....well I can touch dry ice for about 3 seconds. Unless you want me to burn my hand off....
    But yes I can put my hand in the freezer for a long time.
    Does it eventually shiver your hand 0-0


  24. #549
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Hakugyokurou
    Posts
    396

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    Does it eventually shiver your hand 0-0
    Um...no...doesn't even turn blue ^_^


  25. #550
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Zodiark Citadel
    Posts
    526

    Default

    This isn't actually counted as "Unique" but, I'm very smart that things come easy to me.

    Thanks to that, I have become a Student Ambassador

    Bulbasaur The Ambassador! >.>

    Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

Page 22 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •